FFIII tops a half million in its first week of sales!

pajamas

Banned
Beating out expectations the FFIII has sold more than half a million copies in its first week of sales! Cool!

I may check this game out, even if I do dislike RPGs.

im shocked considering they allready played the game. Though there is WI FI in it and new changes so its cool .

Ssj3_Goku said:
im shocked considering they allready played the game. Though there is WI FI in it and new changes so its cool .
The graphics were completely revamped and 3D-ized, and apparently there were a lot of other changes as well, making it a lot better.

And they also played it 16 years ago, and there was never a remake or rerelease until now. So I understand it. Though I'm suprised sold 150,000 more than expected.

so true that and they had the FF 3 DS light designs on sale there as well :cry

i want to try out the WI FI and of course play the game since i never did.

im not surprised at all...Kingdom hearts 2 sold 1million in a week over there...an actuall FF better damn well break at least half a million or its a fucking failure...

Well this is good news for Nintendo, because now Square knows how much money they can make selling games on Nintendo systems! =D

2Shea said:
Awesome, I'm sure the sales will only continue to climb.

Btw, When's the US release?

ahh sometime in october...( wait that might be contact) its either october or november.

and ya leon i expect more square goodies for the DS and what not as well :)

Ssj3_Goku said:
ahh sometime in october...( wait that might be contact) its either october or november.

and ya leon i expect more square goodies for the DS and what not as well :)
Nope.

Contact=September 16th (yay!)

FFIII=November 14th

but Square's other awesome DS game (Mario Hoops 3-on-3) is coming out five days before Contact!

The DS has a great line-up!

BladeofTheImmortal said:
im not surprised at all...Kingdom hearts 2 sold 1million in a week over there...an actuall FF better damn well break at least half a million or its a fucking failure...
I lol'd.

Great news.

See, news like this makes the minds in SquareEnix think...

"Perhaps some years from now, if we do a remake of Final Fantasy 7, it will be a great success."

I want to play ff3 but don't have the money. Need a job to pay for a DS first. Nonetheless, good news.

And expect Final Fantasy XII...ah who the fuck really cares?:amuse

Finally I will have something to piss time away during Sociology lectures. I was getting tired of Tactics Advanced (<whistles> whew aren't we getting old?), Minish Cap (gah...) and Valkerie Profile (actually I'm tired of taking that crackable screen known as the PSP anywhere).

I have to say though that my handheld drive when it comes to games is very low for some reason. I have like no motivation whatsoever to actually beat a game when it is handheld.

DMC said:
And expect Final Fantasy XII...ah who the fuck really cares?:amuse

Finally I will have something to piss time away during Sociology lectures. I was getting tired of Tactics Advanced (<whistles> whew aren't we getting old?), Minish Cap (gah...) and Valkerie Profile (actually I'm tired of taking that crackable screen known as the PSP anywhere).
I have to say though that my handheld drive when it comes to games is very low for some reason. I have like no motivation whatsoever to actually beat a game when it is handheld.
Crackable? You clumsy or some shit? How the fuck can a screen break when it don't fall? :huh

If its portable it has to be durable and good. No matter what normally how the protable market works.

but normally any case my portables fell was because some one else doing something . sheehs =/

Back
Top Bottom