• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

FB Bankai Ichigo vs Bazz-B

Lord Stark

Master of Dripmark
FB Bankai Ichigo is Shikai-Yama level post-blut awakening. Bazz-B is gonna have to get scraped from the floor once Ichigo is done with him.

ATastyMuffin

Kanye's Biggest Fan
FB Bankai Ichigo is Shikai-Yama level post-blut awakening. Bazz-B is gonna have to get scraped from the floor once Ichigo is done with him.
FB Bankai Ichigo would shit on Shikai Yama post-Blut

Like the latter is legit blitz material for the former, it wouldn't even be close

Yama wouldn't touch him and GT would overpower any of his flames by virtue of bruising Yhwach past his own Blut

FB Bankai Ichigo at that stage is Zero Squad/Chrysalis Aizen/Schutzstaffel tier, as evidenced by breaking one of the fastest RGs' hands with a counter punch

TrueTrueTrue

Ichigo's Getsuga in the new anime detonates and explodes. So, Bazz-B probably gets annhilated after 5-6 of these to the face.

BossKitten

True. I'm just still confused because I could have sworn people were still saying that True Bankai Renji is stronger than FB Bankai Ichigo.
The issue with Bazz is that when we do see Renji later in the fight, he's back to base. Bazz's entire goal was to get to a point where he could take down Bach, and he ended up getting put down by Hash, who didn't even want to fight him.

Granted, Bazz did get up in this last episode while As Nodt and Nanana weren't seen, so the argument can be made that he didn't take much damage from Yama-jii's attack, so he should be able to take attacks from Ichigo at this time too. :hmm
Why would it be bad now? It's not like Bazz-B got retconned anywhere lately.

Now that I'm tossing the idea around more, he might have actually gotten a bit of a boost.

docj

i have returned
Granted, Bazz did get up in this last episode while As Nodt and Nanana weren't seen, so the argument can be made that he didn't take much damage from Yama-jii's attack, so he should be able to take attacks from Ichigo at this time too. :hmm
You’re giving Bazz too much credit. Similar elemental ability is what caused him to survive the attack. He does not have the same attack/defense familiarity with Ichigo like with Yama. So he gets pounded hard in this fight.

TrueTrueTrue

Ichigo with Blut + Bankai is so powerful. He is already cloaked in his own power, then he receives a Bankai-level offensive or defensive power up on top of it. It won't be instant, but it'll be like a solid 3 minutes of getting stomped for Bazz before the fight ends.

BossKitten

You’re giving Bazz too much credit. Similar elemental ability is what caused him to survive the attack. He does not have the same attack/defense familiarity with Ichigo like with Yama. So he gets pounded hard in this fight.

Bazz still had to deal with the force. Also, if I recall correctly, the 3 SR where shown going down on panel in the manga. In the anime, it was changed to where Bazz doesn't look like he's hurt much at all, and that would be after protecting As Nodt and Nanana.

Mar55

The Darkness Rises
Did he shake off Yama-jii's attack in the manga? I could be tripping, lol.
You're just confused by the fact that the battle was one episode here, not several chapters.

Bazz didn't shake off anything in either version, he would not have stopped attacking Yamamoto if he did.

Top Bottom