• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

FB Bankai Ichigo+ takes the ST Gauntlet

MShadows

Deathbat
This is FB Bankai Ichigo after his Quincy power awakening. He has access to both Blut Arterie and Blut Vene.

Considering the latest info card revealed Blut in general can be comparable to a Bankai amp, who can this Ichigo beat?

He starts each fight at full health:

1) Bambietta
2) BG9
3) Bazz-B
4) Mask de Masculine
5) Royd
6) Nyanzol
7) As Nodt
8) Gremmy
9) Askin
10) Pernida
11) Lille
12) Gerard
13) Haschwalt

docj

i have returned
Stops at Askin/Gremmy

he doesn’t beat any of the elites whatsoever

Royd is his toughest opponent followed by Bazz

Bambi is hax but Ichigo’s speed is insane allowing him to effectively dodge her blasts

This is FB Bankai Ichigo after his Quincy power awakening. He has access to both Blut Arterie and Blut Vene.

Considering the latest info card revealed Blut in general can be comparable to a Bankai amp, who can this Ichigo beat?

1) Bambietta
2) BG9
3) Bazz-B
4) Mask de Masculine
5) Royd
6) Nyanzol
7) As Nodt
8) Gremmy
9) Askin
10) Pernida
11) Lille
12) Gerard
13) Haschwalt
Beats 1-7

Gremmy could go either way.

Loses to 9 onwards.

1) Bambietta
2) BG9
3) Bazz-B

He already blitzed all of them once he Shunpo'ed to halfdeadkuchiki. And in Shikai form alone he was palming Kirge's Heilig Pfeil. I don't think any of those 3 have the power to just palm the Heilig Pfeil of Kirge.

4) Mask de Masculine

FB Bankai Ichigo seems to be the most ruthless form of Ichigo so far. He just straight up killed Ginjo without hesitation. While his previous versions were always sparring the enemy. Even when he went True Shikai he was fucking around with Candice and even told her to dodge his Getsuga Jujisho.

FB Bankai Ichigo can straight up kill MDM. By cutting him to little pieces after blitzing him.

Royd should low diff FB Bankai Ichigo just like he did First Invasion Kenpachi.

6) Nyanzol

Here is hard to say and here is why.

Kirinji was unable to hit Nianzol. But FB Bankai Ichigo is faster and stronger than Kirinji since he reacted and responded by breaking his arm after a punch.

Now the question is. Does FB Bankai Ichigo is faster than Kirinji to a degree that he can blitz Nianzol before has the change to use Wind.
I will say yes. I have no proof. Just a subjective opinion. If you think otherwise that's okay man.

7) As Nodt

Ichigo may not be hax like As Nodt. But has the destructive power and will power to overcome the fear. He should win with Getsuga Tenshou.

8) Gremmy

Gremmy stomps. Meteor > Jugram >>>> FB Bankai Ichigo = FACTS

Should floor him just like he floord RG Shikai Ichigo.

10) Pernida

Pernida turns him into meatball.

11) Lille

Base Lille gets destroyed as long as FB Bankai Ichigo doesn't attempt to do anything stupid like palm Lille's Xaxis like he tried to do to Kirge's Heilig Pfeil.

Vollstandig Lille stomp. He can phase his attacks and spam dozens of Xaxis. One will land to Ichigo's skull , wouldn't it ?

12) Gerard

Base human size Gerard should eventually lose. Then he gets Titan size and stomps FB Bankai Ichigo like an ant.
You need to be EOS Kenpachi level to fight Titan Gerard. FB Bankai Ichigo is a couple tier below that man.

13) Haschwalt

Already happened in canon. Base Jugram blitzed and with raw strength broke his sword in half with his own sword.

BreakingBack5

Clears 1-7, considering he’s at full health and depending on his mindset I could see him beating Gremmy too. Probably loses to the elites and maybe Jugram, but since it’s shown in the anime how chipped and worn Tensa Zangetsu was before he broke it, kinda find it hard to believe he’d be able to do the same thing to a fresh sword

Daio

1) Bambietta
2) BG9
3) Bazz-B
4) Mask de Masculine
These guys get smoked.

Competitive fight but Ichigo wins.

6) Nyanzol
No way around The Wind. Ichigo loses.

7) As Nodt
Ichigo packs him.

8) Gremmy
9) Askin
10) Pernida
11) Lille
12) Gerard
13) Haschwalt
He loses to every single one. Best chance is against Askin but he probably can't oneshot him.

WhiskeyThan

Vollstandig Askin > Base Askin > FB Bankai Ichigo. Ichigo loses due to hax , has more power than Askin but enough to oneshot.

Also , let me guess. You are from London , right ?
The entire UK is on the same timezone and there are more cities than London.

I am a Northerner.

@Daio Am curious, who is faster. FB Bankai Ichigo, or Shunko prime Yoruichi from TYBWA. If you think Ichigo, then what about the somewhat holding back Oetsu?

Literally tries to close the distance, steps into a Gift Bad and drops on the floor.

:torishrug

monkeybananas

1) Bambietta
2) BG9
3) Bazz-B
4) Mask de Masculine

8) Royd
6) Nyanzol
7) As Nodt
8) Gremmy
9) Askin
10) Pernida
11) Lille
12) Gerard
13) Haschwalt
Beats the green

Daio

The entire UK is on the same timezone and there are more cities than London.

I am a Northerner.
Everything other than London is irrelevant.

@Daio Am curious, who is faster. FB Bankai Ichigo, or Shunko prime Yoruichi from TYBWA. If you think Ichigo, then what about the somewhat holding back Oetsu?
I have no idea.

Literally tries to close the distance, steps into a Gift Bad and drops on the floor.

:torishrug
The thing is I literally said Ichigo loses to Askin but because I said he'd have a better time against him than anyone else (facts) you're acting like I've insulted your boyfriends honour.

WhiskeyThan

Everything other than London is irrelevant.

I have no idea.

The thing is I literally said Ichigo loses to Askin but because I said he'd have a better time against him than anyone else (facts) you're acting like I've insulted your boyfriends honour.
"Probably can't oneshot him" was read as him standing some kind of chance.

I will defend Askin constantly, the dude is one of the most busted in base. Moreso than the other Elites imo.

Honestly Ichigo would have a better time against base Gerard than base Askin.

Helkor

Don't really need the Quincy power up to defeat the majority of the Stern, but with the Quincy powers he can even challenge some of the Elite guard in their Voll forms for sure.

Top Bottom