Game Favorites '22 - THE FINALS (purple mafia wins!)

Day 6 start New
@Ekkologix was crowned yesterday, so he cannot be chosen again today.

Since the phase is starting 20 minutes late, I will extend voting by 30 minutes. Votes will lock 30 minutes before the phase changes.

Day 6 start

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Basically we are betting the game on the last 2 scum being SoulKiller and Karma. If there are more than those two or scum lie elsewhere they have already won this game. I suggest we all make our peace with that and proceed onwards.

Ratchet

my claim is 100% truth, what's atrocious about it?
Claiming to have not done anything for no good reason looks like you are stuck not knowing what to claim. It's whatever, we don't have the lynches to take you out. If the game doesn't end after Karma and SK are dead, you are next in line.

Saturday

delvi
Claiming to have not done anything for no good reason looks like you are stuck not knowing what to claim. It's whatever, we don't have the lynches to take you out. If the game doesn't end after Karma and SK are dead, you are next in line.
I'm okay with that

Ratchet

Yh im pretty sure sk is purp, i was isoing his posts earlier and i didnt like how much he was pushing back on the jw lynch
I could make an argument for you being Purple actually, but I'm never lynching you over SK and you've played well enough that if you are scum, I am okay with losing to that.

Ratchet

I could make an argument for you being Purple actually, but I'm never lynching you over SK and you've played well enough that if you are scum, I am okay with losing to that.
For example I don't think anyone needed to put the effort into ISO'ing SoulKiller here to come away with the conclusion that he is Purple, so the statement that you did feels performative. But at this stage I can't do anything and neither can the Town. SK>Karma> re-evaluate in F3.

Top Bottom