Mobile Fate/Grand Order

Zeit

★★★★★
This tribute point gimmick in the Enma-tei event is retarded. Didn't grind enough materials to repair enough places and unlock the next story quest in time? Too bad, now you won't be able to unlock it for the next 24 hours. And it's impossible to catch up.

AND the changeover time is different to the server or banner resets. There's a few days leeway at the end of the event if you miss a changeover but you're still at least a day behind which means suboptimal farming. Not even really much in the shop I want either aside from Dust and Bones.

Castoria comes in a few months. Orion and all other busters will be made obsolete for about 2 years in NA. If you have Chiron, you'd probably still fare better than with Orion.

Yeah I know I have funds set aside for her, but SOrion would've been handy as a boss deleter for harder content. "ROMA \o/" is the next definite target although I kinda want Odysseus because mecha or Quetz because abs.

Definitely for Archer Artoria or Summer Jeanne, but you don't seem like the type to roll for them :caticon

Waifubait characters rarely appeal to me alright. :catdankv1:

Came as my NY Saber. :blessed

Nice, I really dig his personal version of the theme.

Sandman

红莲
New events will require that you complete LB2, with connections to the main story
They will also increase the master cost
New 4 Star Pretender, Faker

thegoldenboy2188

So I did one of the Chaldea dailies and got the New Year's clothes. Also got the burst command code with FP summon. What is a command code and how do they work?

scerpers

i'm not an idiot, but sometimes i act like one
command codes add effects to a servants attack card. you need to use code removers first. don't feel pressured to use them as 99% are useless.

Big Bob

King Bobbert
Yeah command codes should only be a worry when you have maxed most of your servants or your main and wanna add some little effects.

Even then most of the good ones are for whales or event locked.

Zeit

★★★★★
So I did one of the Chaldea dailies and got the New Year's clothes. Also got the burst command code with FP summon. What is a command code and how do they work?

Sell any 1* Command Code you get for extra prisms, same probably applies to any non-event 3* outside of Dragon's Meridian but I'd defer to more veteran players in that regard.

Zeta42

Hentai
>almost done clearing out the event shop
>get a drop-boosting CE from a fight
Every fucking time without fail, what is wrong with this game :hestonpls
Updoot: seems like there's a bonus challenge quest with Yang Guifei. I've been wondering all this time about her relevance to this event.

Last edited:

Lortastic

I like chicken
I think Reines loves me too much.

During the original collab run, I got NP3 Reines trying to get Luvia. Did a few multis for this.

Now I got her NP4 trying to get one Hephae. Did a few singles for this. :skully

Top Bottom