Exclusive: Kubo's Leaked Official EoS Tier List

N

After reading @Colmillo's thread, I secretly hacked into Kubo's personal computer and somehow managed to snag this gem from his hard drive without him noticing. He had some notes attached:

1) Characters in the same tier are interchangeable. E.g. Toshiro being above Byakuya and Zaraki doesn't necessarily mean he's stronger than them(but he is)
2) List is almost entirely centered on feats so characters like Ryuken are left out despite the large hype surrounding him
3) Novel feats are omitted because nobody reads that garbage anyway

Feel free to comment but don't question it because this tier list is 110% factual happy pepe

monkeybananas

Is this overall combat ability?

Cause i honestly dont see how Ichigo beats Gerard or Lille. But they also canonically have less reiatsu than Yamamoto.

N

How is Grimmjow below Halibel?

Manga feats only

Is this overall combat ability?

:yes!

Granted, it goes without saying some characters will stylistically match some better than others. Zaraki would get embarrassed by say Pernida every time, but his raw combat potential is definitely still in that general tier though

Cause i honestly dont see how Ichigo beats Gerard or Lille.

Ichigo kills them with a Getsuga like he did with Ywhach. Difference in power should be too enormous for them to regenerate/phase through tbh

Sablés

Ichigo kills them with a Getsuga like he did with Ywhach. Difference in power should be too enormous for them to regenerate/phase through tbh
Lazy answer.

Maybe with Gerard but def not Lille. Gerard and Lille are more likely to transform first and Ichigo in response. He'd get off'd by Lille guaranteed, just as he canonically lost to Askin. A win condition for Ichigo would be to outlast Lille, who can't stay in VS forever, but I'm not sure he's capable.

In sum, you talk about overall combat ability, but you've overlooked Ichigo's jobber rank ex.

Sablés

Mayuri (and Nemu) is also on the highest shinigami tier, no matter how assmad you are that he curbstomped Icefag:camby

N

Maybe with Gerard but def not Lille. Gerard and Lille are more likely to transform first and Ichigo in response. He'd get off'd by Lille guaranteed, just as he canonically lost to Askin. A win condition for Ichigo would be to outlast Lille, who can't stay in VS forever, but I'm not sure he's capable.

What do y'all have against Ichigo. Let this man have this one dub in his life :wow

Mayuri (and Nemu) is also on the highest shinigami tier, no matter how assmad you are that he curbstomped Icefag:camby

I was being a good sport but now I'm moving your boy Flowerfag down to useless cheerleader tier where he belongs :hhh

Top shinigami either hard stat check Mayuri, have even more potent hax in their disposal or both in Urahara and Hitsugaya's case. Granted, looking back I should move Yoruichi down with them tbh

monkeybananas

I was being a good sport but now I'm moving your boy Flowerfag down to useless cheerleader tier where he belongs :hhh
you do this and i will find your favorite character and dehype him/her and find your most hated character and wank him really hard

MShadows

Deathbat
In terms of pure firepower Ichigo is by far the strongest character in the series, maybe only exceeded by Prime SK.
But there are a few characters he still can't put down due to hax.

God sl4yer

King of hell
After reading @Colmillo's thread, I secretly hacked into Kubo's personal computer and somehow managed to snag this gem from his hard drive without him noticing. He had some notes attached:

1) Characters in the same tier are interchangeable. E.g. Toshiro being above Byakuya and Zaraki doesn't necessarily mean he's stronger than them(but he is)
2) List is almost entirely centered on feats so characters like Ryuken are left out despite the large hype surrounding him
3) Novel feats are omitted because nobody reads that garbage anyway

Feel free to comment but don't question it because this tier list is 110% factual happy pepe
Seems pretty good.

But 2 arms yamamoto > gerard and lille.

Adamant soul

Looks alright actually, Exiles, Askin and such shouldn't be in the same tier as Yamamoto but other than that, I see no major issues.

Adamant soul

Komamura's a bit high as well though. :whistle

Would be one thing if it were Discount Tosen, but that picture clearly shows Sajin Komamura so he really shouldn't be in the same tier as Bambietta. :maybe

Top Bottom