every time i check the latest threads

they're ALWAYS naruto related

given the significant bias towards naruto-related content creation on this forum, i suggest reforging its identity to stay consistent with the times

a new domain name should be first on the agenda, probably containing the word 'naruto' somewhere

what are your thoughts @JFF :)

shieldbounce

The place just needs more main sections.

Naruto, One Piece, and other anime-related sections are good and dandy but some people here are heavily into gaming (mobile gaming for those who are too poor to own a god-tier gaming PC or the latest consoles).

A possible suggestion? Make a section for Type-Moon, or Fate Grand/Order here on this forum and see how many people start posting on it.

I heard that it's quite a popular mobile game that people like to play on their newest and latest flagship smartphones :zaru
Spoiler:
or just make small changes here such as the ability to make numbered lists and bullet points when writing up posts

jesusus

jiriaya-cozy.png
@shieldbounce is right.

If this site had more sections to carve out more niche alternates to the rather oversaturated and mainstream circlejerk that is reddit then perhaps this site would have more users participating in more sections

JFF

[b]test[/b]
Administrator
they're ALWAYS naruto related

given the significant bias towards naruto-related content creation on this forum, i suggest reforging its identity to stay consistent with the times

a new domain name should be first on the agenda, probably containing the word 'naruto' somewhere

what are your thoughts @JFF :)
Coincidence. There are alot of topics. Its just a side bar feature.

Platypus

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Forum's most active places by far are Naruto Battledome, Ohara Library and the Café. OL is probably more active overall while the battledome generates more threads due to its nature: every versus match, tier list, whatever requires its own thread.

The forum list could use some streamlining and less clutter. In addition a selection of featured threads (clickable banners or whatever, something eye-catching) at the top or in the sidebar to promote the Akihabara and Mall sections. F.e. the 'hottest' anime of the season (like Kaguya S3 and Spy x Family) or threads for upcoming popular movie/game releases…

or just make small changes here such as the ability to make numbered lists and bullet points when writing up posts
You can do this with BB code

Cardboard Tube Knight

Oh, did I win?
Forum's most active places by far are Naruto Battledome, Ohara Library and the Café. OL is probably more active overall while the battledome generates more threads due to its nature: every versus match, tier list, whatever requires its own thread.

The forum list could use some streamlining and less clutter. In addition a selection of featured threads at the top or in the sidebar to promote the Akihabara and Mall sections. F.e. the 'hottest' anime of the season (like Kaguya S3 and Spy x Family) or threads for upcoming popular movie/game releases…

So what y'all are saying is that it isn't by design, these people are just posting that much about character versus threads?

Platypus

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
So what y'all are saying is that it isn't by design, these people are just posting that much about character versus threads?
Everytime someone has the urge to revisit Base Jiraiya vs. Itachi they'll make a new thread with their own (updated) stipulations. Don't ask me why but the battledome scene has always been popular :mystery Café and Ohara Library rely more on megathreads (e.g. chapter discussion thread) for their activity with threads getting up to 1000s of posts over time. All three sections' activity levels are about the same I think. The sidebar thing addressed in OP just displays whatever the last created threads are.

shieldbounce

Coincidence. There are alot of topics. Its just a side bar feature.
Or a large chunk of people of your regulars just love watching Naruto :hmm
Yea, but there should be an option to automatically make bullet lists or number lists for text that need to be written down on a post in point form here on the forums.

Its main purpose is to break down large chunks of text and paragraphs into point form so that people can read it easier.

Last edited:
Top Bottom