Every captain?

o_o There's no way Kira nor Hinamori are capable of being captains at this point. Even If we exclude the requirement of bankai, they were the ones who were ruthlessly manipulated by Aizen and Gin to the point of psychosis. Well, at least in Hinamori's case.

Most likely they're kept back at SS because SS doubts their ability to handle seeing their former captains. SS probably thinks they'd be a hindrance rather than a help. :sag

Oh gosh, Kubo listening to popularity polls? :laugh

Though this could be true :rofl

There's a reason Toushiro is in the front of that captain spread. :notrust

Hisagi, Hinamori, and Kira are missing.

My guess? They are fully-fledged captains now, and will make their captain debut later on.

LOLOL Hinamori captain, she far from being mentally capable. Hisagi can't beat Yumichika. And Kira practically collapses when he witnesses a battle between 2 captains. Not to mention they don't have bankai. That has no chance of becoming reality.

Only Renji and Ikkaku are qualified to be considered into the captain ranks.

o_o There's no way Kira nor Hinamori are capable of being captains at this point. Even If we exclude the requirement of bankai, they were the ones who were ruthlessly manipulated by Aizen and Gin to the point of psychosis. Well, at least in Hinamori's case.

Most likely they're kept back at SS because SS doubts their ability to handle seeing their former captains. SS probably thinks they'd be a hindrance rather than a help. :sag

Though this could be true :rofl

There's a reason Toushiro is in the front of that captain spread. :notrust

Kira felt incredibly guilty for trusting Ichimaru, but I don't think to the point that his psychological stability was threatened.

As for Hinamori, yeah, she's cracked.

But what of Shuhei? He seemed more disappointed and disgusted with his captain at the end of SS arc than anything else.

Kira felt incredibly guilty for trusting Ichimaru, but I don't think to the point that his psychological stability was threatened.

Well, he did attack Rangiku, and Ran kept wondering what Gin did to him.

Afterwards, I think he recovered pretty well but seeing his captain again is probably not going to benefit him in any way. Though, I emphasized Hinamori's instability for a reason.

But what of Shuhei? He seemed more disappointed and disgusted with his captain at the end of SS arc than anything else.

Perhaps an emotional attachment to Tousen wouldn't hinder him in the battle, but as Shinji pointed out, Hisagi is clearly not ready to be a captain in terms of strength and ability since he got defeated by Yumi.

Either way, for all of them from a battle perspective, their former captains would probably be most familiar with their VC's techniques and abilities, and that might nullify any point in bringing them.

In the end, there are just too many potential things that could go wrong and make things messy, so SS probably left them behind as a serious precaution.

Psycho Momo and Kira are getting consoling from Nanao. Hisagi is probably running Soul Society.

hinamori, hisagi, and kira arent officially captains. thats why i prefer to call the number two spot "lieutenant" rather than "vice captain"

Hisagi, Hinamori, and Kira are missing.

My guess? They are fully-fledged captains now, and will make their captain debut later on.

Oh god would I fangasm.

But it won't happen. Mayuri stated that Captains have been halved and included Gin, Tousen and Aizen's defections as a reason why. Had the 3 traitors been replaced, there would be 9 captains available and Mayuri would never of added Aizen and co. to the list.

I was wondering on Nanao, too..I kept looking for her in the picture xD..did I just miss her? It's not like she'd do anything anyways..so whatever.

Back
Top Bottom