Ems Sasuke vs Bm Naruto

EternalKagutsuchiBow

Distance: 15 meters

intent: BL

intel: Manga

Conditions: Sasuke starts in his legged V3 susanoo and bm naruto starts in his humanoid form but can access avatar if need be. Sasuke can use a hypothetical V4 legged susanoo as well but no ps.(remember how madaras V4 outscales his V3 lol same applies to Sasuke)

Restrictions: sm and ps

debate

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
Naruto simply has too much firepower for Sasuke to due with in V4 Susanoo. BM Naruto could negate 7 full sized TBBs at once. That’s too much for Sasuke to handle.

Speedyamell

👁👄👁
There isn't really a difference between V4/PS power wise though... anyway, Naruto I think wins more times than not. His superior AP/DC, speed, and counters to supplementary techs like genjutsu, give him the edge in a fight.

MaruUchiha

The Fourth Six Paths
Kurama avatar is stronger than an EMS Perfect Susanoo let alone this one. Bijuu Bombs nuke, and Naruto always beats Sasuke anyway
:wat

WinNo1929

Kurama avatar is stronger than an EMS Perfect Susanoo let alone this one. Bijuu Bombs nuke, and Naruto always beats Sasuke anyway
:wat
Why are you saying this now Maru?

On your last thread, the direct Japanese translation was given to you be me and several other users explaining how it rivals ALL the Bijuu.

Not only that, other users who can translate and speak Japanese confirmed this - and you were even given the Kanji yourself from the manga in order to verify it for your own sake

WinNo1929

@MaruUchiha this is the direct translation made by the user @Yagami1211:

"Madara : This Susano'o is destruction incarnated. Just one sword has the power to destroy all creation. Those Bijuus can't match it."

Using the word "BijuuS" mean it is in reference to the collective group of them. Furthermore, in the english translation, the use of "THE" also is in reference to the collective group of something - if it wanted to be singled out, the use of "A" would be present - it rivals a bijuu

EternalKagutsuchiBow

Naruto simply has too much firepower for Sasuke to due with in V4 Susanoo. BM Naruto could negate 7 full sized TBBs at once. That’s too much for Sasuke to handle.
What’s stopping Sasuke from intercepting them with arrows the same way he was keeping in sink with a stronger naruto to attack jj obito w arrow/tbb combo while using a weaker susanoo form than legged V4?

ARGUS

The conqueror
Naruto shoots continuous TBB and sasuke gets turned to dust
Downscaling proves just two of those almost peel off an entire side of his PS

5 would eradicate PS and then he gets raped by the next TBB

naruto mid diffs

EternalKagutsuchiBow

Naruto shoots continuous TBB and sasuke gets turned to dust
Downscaling proves just two of those almost peel off an entire side of his PS

5 would eradicate PS and then he gets raped by the next TBB

naruto mid diffs
Can’t take u serious I’ve seen ur scaling when it comes to this topic of “downscaling”.

WinNo1929

These uchiha fans sure can be slow sometimes...

Actual image of madara stating his Legged V4 is PS:
Oh my fucking GOD

What does Tsunade say post this slowyamell?

"That's the Perfect Susanoo?? Its huge"

And what does Madara say RIGHT AFTER

"NOT YET" - and then transforms it INTO the Perfect Susanoo, which he was getting ready to show them

Truly just embarassing

Speedyamell

👁👄👁
Oh my fucking GOD

What does Tsunade say post this slowyamell?

"That's the Perfect Susanoo?? Its huge"

And what does Madara say RIGHT AFTER

"NOT YET" - and then transforms it INTO the Perfect Susanoo, which he was getting ready to show them

Truly just embarassing
I remember agreeing to avoid arguments with you to preserve brain cells not too long ago..
You can go back to spamming every post that don't agree with you with neg ratings now like the twelve year old you are.

WinNo1929

I remember agreeing to avoid arguments with you to preserve brain cells not too long ago..
You can go back to spamming every post that don't agree with you with neg ratings now like the twelve year old you are.
Sorry, it's hard to even take you seriously as a poster when you say things like a V4 Susanoo is the same thing as a PS.

Although my response would probably come across this salty and butthurt if i got exposed like this too.

I'd suggest you reread the manga, or perhaps watch the anime if the reading part is too challenging :obamalaugh

UchihaX28

U̶c̶h̶i̶h̶a̶W̶a̶n̶k̶e̶r̶
EMS Sasuke was performing on a level on par with BSM Naruto when battling against Juubito. Within a scene that was meant to depict two rivals clashing against Juubito, . That would give the impression that EMS Sasuke's Susano'o Arrow especially when infused with Enton, can match a standard Bijuudama in power output from BSM Naruto. As early as the Kage Summit arc, we know that . When EMS Sasuke can launch attacks at a similar pace as BSM Naruto and can launch multiple arrows to boot, a continuous Bijuudama would not be a sufficient counter. EMS Sasuke can launch multiple of them at once instantly on the same pace by BSM Naruto and BM Naruto's reflexes are significantly lower than BSM Naruto's. BSM Naruto could trace Juubito. EMS Sasuke could trace Juubito. Juubito appeared as a blur to BM Naruto. The fact remains that EMS Sasuke can match BM Naruto in terms of damage output and is faster than him.

Moving on to their VoTE fight, continuous Bijuudama never came out in any capacity. The only moment where those attacks were unleashed is when Sasuke was charging an attack of his own. The likelihood of Naruto intercepting Sasuke's attack is unlikely given that EMS Sasuke is already faster. With Enton at his disposal with the ability to extend , there's no reason why EMS Sasuke cannot breach BSM Naruto's defenses. Empowering his sword with Enton Kagutsuchi would focus its power and make it very likely to penetrate Naruto's Kurama Avatar. Sasuke has higher speed, equivalent power, and extended attack range with Enton Kagutsuchi.

EMS Sasuke wins. Against BSM Naruto, it would be a draw.

Speedyamell

👁👄👁
Notice how nothing in the following panels changes that he directly called it perfect susanoo.

And you know English is hard when someone thinks to settle/stabilize sth means making it stronger.

"True Susano’o" is literally PS with its cloak unveiled.

WinNo1929

Notice how nothing there changes that he directly called it perfect susanoo.
Notice how nothing changes when the size of it goes from BELOW the mountains to ABOVE IT - as well as the fact he directly says that the V4 wasn't perfect Susanoo. Oof

And you know English is hard when someone thinks to settle/stabilise had no relevance in determining strength - given that Madara post stabilising the Perfect Susanoo one shot like 5 mountains

"True Susanoo" is literally the Perfect Susanoo standing upright that dwarfs every other version

Speed up a little bit slowy, what happened to not responding to maintain your braincells?

Kras Lee

naruto takes the kyuubi chackra back from the shinobi alliance and asks sasuke how many clones he wants to fight

Speedyamell

👁👄👁
Then what do you think Madara meant by when he says "Not Yet" then

If I tell you "meet the ultimate goofball" and point at a friend nearby what does that mean..?:hm that they are the ultimate goofball right?

He literally already called it PS. He was simply showing them its actual appearance. [Like I said, with V4, the body is shown to be concealed with a sort of cloak]
They are literally the same size and everything, and even some parts that are later fully revealed, can be visible to some degree before the cloak was taken off, like the arms and the secondary limbs/wings.

Last edited:

Monarch

Hero of heroes

Distance: 15 meters

intent: BL

intel: Manga

Conditions: Sasuke starts in his legged V3 susanoo and bm naruto starts in his humanoid form but can access avatar if need be. Sasuke can use a hypothetical V4 legged susanoo as well but no ps.(remember how madaras V4 outscales his V3 lol same applies to Sasuke)

Restrictions: sm and ps

debate
Sasuke's Legged Susanoo is equal to the BM avatar in stats, and possibly firepower, so I have the fight between them going either way but I can see an argument for Sasuke taking a majority since unlike Naruto he may not have a time limit.

The argument about Naruto's Yin-Yang cloak "heavily amping" Sasuke so that their avatars are far apart in power is easily debunkable.

1. The "Yin" portion of the cloak cancels out since Naruto also received Yin Kurama chakra from Minato, that in turn merged with the Yang chakra he had from Yang Kurama.

So it's more accurate to say that Sasuke was only additionally (relative to Naruto) amped by the Yang portion of the cloak, since both were amped by Yin chakra.

2. The cloak would need to at least scale to his Legged Susanoo or above in order to amp it by a notable metric, and that's hardly the case given that only when Naruto heavily amped them and increased their sizes did they potentially even reach V3 level.

Sasuke's Legged Susanoo scales above a normal V3 as each Susanoo awakening carries quantitatively and qualitatively better chakra than the previous version. Sasuke's cloak wasn't even amped.

3. Naruto's chakra was split between 10000+ ninjas, meaning that each cloak represents about at best , if not even less than 0.01% of Kurama's chakra. If Sasuke, with 0.01% of Kurama's chakra can keep up with full BM, then he would only be 0.01% weaker without the cloak, and this is disregarding the fact that Sasuke's Legged Susanoo was amped by CS when it displayed relativity to the BM avatar, whereas the BM avatar was amped by Sage Mode, that scales above CS.

Overall, the BM avatar and the Legged Susanoo are fairly even in stats if we remove the amps for both. The only questionable metric is firepower, in which BM has more favorable feats due to TBB barrage and the supercharged variant.

However, the Legged Susanoo's arrow and the BM TBB were shown to be roughly on par when they've collided with Juubito's shield.

As such, fairly confident that Sasuke may be able to match supercharged TBBs with Enton or Raiton charged arrows, similar to how he matched the COFRS with his legless V3.

Overall, the fight can go either way extreme diff, but I favor Sasuke taking more Ws.

Madara actually says his V4 isn't his PS when asked if that was the case.

Look who's slow now. :lmao

EternalKagutsuchiBow

Sasuke's Legged Susanoo is equal to the BM avatar in stats, and possibly firepower, so I have the fight between them going either way but I can see an argument for Sasuke taking a majority since unlike Naruto he may not have a time limit.

The argument about Naruto's Yin-Yang cloak "heavily amping" Sasuke so that their avatars are far apart in power is easily debunkable.

1. The "Yin" portion of the cloak cancels out since Naruto also received Yin Kurama chakra from Minato, that in turn merged with the Yang chakra he had from Yang Kurama.

So it's more accurate to say that Sasuke was only additionally (relative to Naruto) by the Yang portion of the cloak, since both were amped by Yin chakra.

2. The cloak would need to scale to his Legged Susanoo, or above to amp it, and that's hardly the case given that only when Naruto heavily amped them and increased their sizes did they potentially even reach V3 level.

Sasuke's Legged Susanoo scales above a normal V3 as each Susanoo awakening carries more quantitatively more potent chakra than the previous. Sasuke's cloak wasn't even amped.

3. Naruto's chakra was split between 10000+ ninjas, meaning that each cloak represents about at best , if not even less than 0.01% of Kurama's chakra. If Sasuke, with 0.01% of Kurama's chakra can keep up with full BM, then he would only be 0.01% weaker without the cloak, and this is disregarding the fact that Sasuke's Legged Susanoo was amped by CS when it displayed relativity to the BM avatar, whereas the BM avatar was amped by Sage Mode, that scales above CS.

Overall, the BM avatar and the Legged Susanoo are fairly even in stats if we remove the amps for both. The only questionable metric is firepower, in which BM has more favorable feats due to TBB barrage and the supercharged variant.

However, the Legged Susanoo's arrow and the BM TBB were shown to be roughly on par when they've collided with Juubito's shield.

As such, fairly confident that Sasuke may be able to match supercharged TBBs with Enton or Raiton charged arrows, similar to how he matched the COFRS with his legless V3.

Overall, the fight can go either way extreme diff, but I favor Sasuke taking more Ws.

Was literally gonna say “show next panel he says not quite yet settle down” lmao

EternalKagutsuchiBow

So it's more accurate to say that Sasuke was only additionally (relative to Naruto) amped by the Yang portion of the cloak, since both were amped by Yin chakra.

2. The cloak would need to at least scale to his Legged Susanoo or above in order to amp it by a notable metric, and that's hardly the case given that only when Naruto heavily amped them and increased their sizes did they potentially even reach V3 level.

Sasuke's Legged Susanoo scales above a normal V3 as each Susanoo awakening carries quantitatively and qualitatively better chakra than the previous version. Sasuke's cloak wasn't even amped.

I agree with enton and ration arrows matching super charged tbb as well. Especially bcuz when u give them both hago power sasukes V3 arrows were piercing rsm+ kcm2 narutos tsb so that should b enough to prove that if naruto had only been in regualr bsm in that same chapter instead of rsm that any of his tbbs would’ve been cleaned up by mere V3 arrows.

So if we downscale i think it’s safe to say ems sasuke applying ration or enton to his arrows should b able to match super charged tbbs from regular bm naruto and if not then for sure with V4 as V3 arrows were shown matching bsm tbbs against juubito.

Top Bottom