• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Emilia Clarke’s Debut Comic Book Follows a Single Mom Whose Secret Weapon Is Her Period

Subarashii

I see you
I think there's a misunderstanding that men get erections if they're focusing inappropriately on women so it's an okay stigma because men aren't supposed to be oogling women in public anyway, but sometimes it really is unrelated to us being inappropriate.

Nearly every time I travel for long distances I get (((too much information))) for an unreasonably long time. So much so that if the plane starts landing when it happens I'm in trouble because even if it takes half an hour for the plane to settle and connect to the gate and etc I still don't know if i'll be settled by the time I have to stand up and walk out of the plane.

I thought it might be some weird thing with cabin pressure but it happened when I took a long train ride too.

Typical man, trying to railroad a thread about WOMEN'S PERIODS to be about his ERECTION

Pliskin

Railroad travel is the most boring fetish I ever heard of.

Is there a word for for anti-kink-shaming? Cause incidents like that make it very clear there should be.

Akira1993

Shadow Monarch
No wonder why their Comic industry is dying (or dead) and mangas are overtaking them.

And they still don't get it why.

Vermilion Kn

Eldric Draconik
Is she funding this ?

What publisher would back this garbage knowing it won't sell well.

Every day a new of example of the entertainment industry being grossly out of touch with their woke nonsense comes out. The live action powerpuff girls pilot is the most recent example of sheer lunacy.

Masterblack06

Quantum Entity
I agree. Partly, because some men fetishize menstruation. It's going to turn them on sexually. Surely, she knows that. :gglife
The main issue i have with it is how your even going to write a decent story around this premise. Like whats gonna happen when shes not menstruating? Is it gonna be a slice of life story about a single mom and her kids? or is she gonna be menstruating 24/7? Like I know its a comic so it doesnt need to be realistic but like the source of the power just dont make no fucking sense

The main issue i have with it is how your even going to write a decent story around this premise. Like whats gonna happen when shes not menstruating? Is it gonna be a slice of life story about a single mom and her kids? or is she gonna be menstruating 24/7? Like I know its a comic so it doesnt need to be realistic but like the source of the power just dont make no fucking sense
That's crazy. This is going to drive an OBGYN bonkers.

Masterblack06

Quantum Entity
That's crazy. This is going to drive an OBGYN bonkers.
Imagine a 24/7 mensuration. From what i've heard and read from woman. that shits gonna be the worst life to live. The amount of tampons alone would be ridiculous.

Hopefully she can draw and write stories better than she can act.
Thats the only thing that can save this. IF she can write a story that makes this good, then congratulations. If not then boom "lol another reason why the comics industry is failing"

Subarashii

I see you
Are you suggesting a person needs to have a vagina to find this trash appealing?

That's rather misogynistic of you.
It's directed at people with vaginas, but if you enjoy it, go for it. And that's not misogynistic, you're just trying to be edgy :kthumb

Pilaf

The Man in the Rain
It's directed at people with vaginas,

The implication being that women have no taste and can't discern a good story from shallow pandering attempts?

Again, this is not a great look for you. Ease off that kind of speak. NF has members of all genders.

Masterblack06

Quantum Entity
The issue isnt what shes making the story about tbh. Its how shes gonna write this story in a way that it wont get shit on by everyone

Top Bottom