Eight-Tailed Snake...?

Harara

Sound Nin
Ok, so an Orochimaru fan comes up with fun theories while eating nasi goreng[yummy <3].

Orochimaru has some not-so-human qualities, eg the eyes, the skin, the tongue... The name comes from the mythical Japanese monster 'Yamata no Orochi' that was an eight headed and tailed giant snake[or dragon, in some versions]. Also, the Kusanagi sword that Orochimaru uses, according to myth, was found from one of Orochi's eight tails after it was killed by the god Susanou.

So I just had a thought that what if Orochimaru was also a jinchuuriki and has the eight-tailed snake monster inside him or something? xD That ought to give him even more reason to stay away from the Akatsuki. And might explain his eyes and that tongue...

Wrong section broski...

But also, I know what you're thinking, about japanese lore, from what I've heard it appears in the myths as a dragon sometimes too.. so who knows?!

But I know they wouldn't digress from the orochimaru/Tsunade/Jiraiya myth that far as to add a bijuu in the mix..

I doubt theres anyone who's not realized that Orochimaru is somehow connected to the 8-tails. We've done this a tousand times before, but it's ok, you are new after all.
Look, the thing is, we've been thinking Kisame, who looks like a damn shark, had a connection with the Shark bijuu (3 tails), yet, it appeared that the 3-tails didnt even have a jinchuuriki, and was captured.
So what is the connection between the weird looking Akatsuki members (including Orochimaru) and the bijuu is unknown to us.
I still think they're from the linage of past jinchuurikis.

Harara said:
Ok, so an Orochimaru fan comes up with fun theories while eating nasi goreng[yummy <3].

Orochimaru has some not-so-human qualities, eg the eyes, the skin, the tongue... The name comes from the mythical Japanese monster 'Yamata no Orochi' that was an eight headed and tailed giant snake[or dragon, in some versions]. Also, the Kusanagi sword that Orochimaru uses, according to myth, was found from one of Orochi's eight tails after it was killed by the god Susanou.

So I just had a thought that what if Orochimaru was also a jinchuuriki and has the eight-tailed snake monster inside him or something? xD That ought to give him even more reason to stay away from the Akatsuki. And might explain his eyes and that tongue...
OMG LYK U R CLEERLY A GENYUS NO1 EVAR FOT OF DAT

Yeah, that was sarcasm, apart from the last part about why Oro's staying away from the Akatsuki. That was a pretty good description though.

Nyah, wouldn't know. It's a n00b's right to repeat old news at first. xD/

Oh well~ Thanks for moving, anygays.

and kisame also has the sanbi's qualities...the samehada thingy and fish like appearance....but he is no jinchuuriki

Hmm... maybe but i would be sure that Akatsuki would know that Orochimaru had it and already taken it. Orochimaru was in that organization for a while and im pretty sure someone would`ve noticed. Not like he could escape from Akatsuki

Back
Top Bottom