• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

E3 and Summer Game Fest 2021 NINTENDO FUCKING WINNING Thread

Who will win 2021?

• Sony

• Microsoft

• Nintendo

• Ubisoft

• Gearbox

• Square Enix

• Warner Bros

• Take-Two

• Capcom

• Bandai Namco

• Chaos

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pilaf

The Man in the Rain
I keep misreading a certain game title as "Tales of Arse" and getting hyped for some mainstream hentai action, only to be disappointed.

Simon

‏‏‎Resetera User
I’d like to think that this a game is going to play a lot differently than their typical souls games, but they did a piss poor job showing that here and it looks like Dark Souls in an open world.

The Mount combat and shit looks dope though

Man, Salt and Sanctuary had some of the absolute best atmosphere in any game last gen. This trailer is kinda the opposite. Hopefully it's just bad trailer direction and the game is the same gothic style gloomy castles and forests with superb audio design.

JayK

The real double kick in the balls is that George RR Martin is writing. and seemingly already got it done.
Lemme introduce you to Tanabe, the most competent director (they degraded him to producer for reasons I totally wouldn't know) in Nintendo's company history.

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
Elden Ring releases before Bayonetta 3 and Metroid Prime 4

let that sink in

All of those companies take a shit load of time to make their games, doesn't really blow my mind. Took Retro 5 years to make the last Donkey Kong, they don't shit gold in a couple of years.

Elden Ring just looks like FromSoft flexing an established formula again with a few liberties. If it does release on '22, it'll have a fairly normal dev time.

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
Metal Slug Tactics and Elden Ring. And some unexpected announcements.

Not bad, Dorito Pope. You did good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom