• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

DRSM madara vs Delta

Fused

The Absolute God
Rule #1 when it comes to Madara debates: If the opponent (opponent of Madara) wasn't mentioned or featured in any way in the "Life of Madara Uchiha" Youtube video, Madara stomps.

This rule to this day knows no counters, no contradictions, it is an absolute theorem which I naturally came up with.

ShinboiDood

Can't really have a clear decisive answer to this due to the writing showing she is relative to Naruto yet Kawaki is able to react :/

If you only use her Kawaki scaling, Madara one shots, if you only use her Naruto Scaling, she one shots.

Using both will create a glitch in the Matrix.

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
Can't really have a clear decisive answer to this due to the writing showing she is relative to Naruto yet Kawaki is able to react :/

If you only use her Kawaki scaling, Madara one shots, if you only use her Naruto Scaling, she one shots.

Using both will create a glitch in the Matrix.

It's no different from Hiruzen reacting to Juubito or Sakura reacting to Shukaku Gaara in P1 though :hm

Plot.

Aegon Targaryen

Agreed.

yes :/, A plot that is filled with inconsistencies and poor writing, even worse then the WA imo.

EDIT: just saw a clip on youtube of the newest anime ep, Sasuke acts surprised that a Juubi has a rinnegan :/

Outliers are a thing in every fight manga, even Dragon Ball has outliers.

ShinboiDood

Outliers are a thing in every fight manga, even Dragon Ball has outliers
ofc ofc, for example Gohan becoming SSJB lvl(DBS ain't good, let me make that clear)

it's when the outlier is vital to plot and the continuation of the MC story where I'm annoyed.

Some of the prime examples of this is Boruto vs Momoshiki/ The Kawaki feat previously mentioned. This is due to both of them directly effecting the MC, In Boruto's case, it gives him the Karma seal, in Kawaki's case, it saves the Sister of the Main protagonist.

ofc there are other outliers like the 5 kage vs Otsutsuki that don't effect the plot to much, but still piss me off because of how massive that gap really is.

Altiora Night

Demonsbane
EDIT: just saw a clip on youtube of the newest anime ep, Sasuke acts surprised that a Juubi has a rinnegan :/
In Sasuke's mind, there was only one Ten-Tails and it was sealed away by Naruto & himself.

Plus Sasuke also never saw Ten-Tails' first form, which is how Isshiki's Ten-Tails looks like.

He also acknowledged that Isshiki's Ten-Tails looks like Kaguya's Ten-Tails .

BaragganLouisenbairn

Yes, I hate boruto, so what?
Outliers are a thing in every fight manga, even Dragon Ball has outliers.
the problem with boruto, everyone is relative to everyone, such as new kages reacting to fused momoshitty and buritto reacting to and damaging fused momoshitty with his own rasengan. If borutards had eyes on their face and not ass, they would realize that Nerdo and Sausage became weak as fuck and it's shown by no AoEs and weak stats.
Upscaling retcon in shippuden also upscaled characters like Haku who turned from "i get beat by beginning of series Sauce" into "i hold my own against timeskip rock lee".
But the "downscaling" borutards talk about is non-existent because power levels are very clear. Adult Sausage ~ Trashiki ~ Base Jman, Momoshitty doesn't have any defense/speed gaps compared to (lolololol) Buritto, Also Sausage doesn't have any gap between Kinshiki while Kinshiki gets folded by duo of new kages.

ShinboiDood

the problem with boruto, everyone is relative to everyone, such as new kages reacting to fused momoshitty and buritto reacting to and damaging fused momoshitty with his own rasengan. If borutards had eyes on their face and not ass, they would realize that Nerdo and Sausage became weak as fuck and it's shown by no AoEs and weak stats.
Upscaling retcon in shippuden also upscaled characters like Haku who turned from "i get beat by beginning of series Sauce" into "i hold my own against timeskip rock lee".
But the "downscaling" borutards talk about is non-existent because power levels are very clear. Adult Sausage ~ Trashiki ~ Base Jman, Momoshitty doesn't have any defense/speed gaps compared to (lolololol) Buritto, Also Sausage doesn't have any gap between Kinshiki while Kinshiki gets folded by duo of new kages
This is Legit 100% correct

Aegon Targaryen

the problem with boruto, everyone is relative to everyone

Meaning? :hm

Even in Naruto, you had:

P1 Sakura reacting to Shukaku Gaara that pressured 2T Sasuke that unlocked Lee's speed.
Temari deflecting an attack from Genin Lee.
P1 Naruto landing Rasengan on Kabuto.
P1 Naruto and P1 Sasuke injuring Zabuza.
The Juubi being intercepted by Hyugas.
Karin taking apart a statue that pressured the Gokage.
Sakura tagging Kaguya and damaging her, and dodging her too.
BOS Sakura reacting to Sasori's fastest attacks and landing hits on his puppet body.
Hiruzen reacting to Juubito (lol).
Lee reacting to Juudara not once, but twice, as did a Kakashi going blind.
SM Minato getting eviscerated by Juudara but Base Minato intercepting him.
7G Guy seemingly pushing Juudara back, yet Juudara reacting to the far faster and stronger 8G Guy.

Naruto has WAY more outliers than you can think, chum. Boruto is nothing special in that regard apart from the tiers being further apart, and even THAT is debatable given that Boruto is amped by Jougan at least in the anime and later Momoshiki, and stuff like Kawaki intercepting Delta or Sarada blitzing Boro can be chalked down to Delta or Boro jobbing (you can argue Naruto didn't move to save Hima first because he got paralyzed by fear or indecision, can happen to a dad, although I admit it's not the best argument).

, they would realize that Nerdo and Sausage became weak as fuck and it's shown by no AoEs and weak stats

This argument is legit trash, given that Naruto still has access to 100% Kurama and Sage Mode and Sasuke a PS.

There is ZERO reason for KURAMA to get weaker even if Naruto did, and Sasuke's PS is pretty clear on par.

No AOEs and stats can be chalked up to Kodachi or Ikemoto having different ideas in mind. Even Naruto, let me remind you, has stuff like SPSM Naruto's Rasengan doing less environmental damage than P1 Naruto's, even though it affected Juudara or his Limbo.

This never happened, Haku jobbed against Sasuke, Sasuke himself states it and Zabuza states Haku > him.

But the "downscaling" borutards talk about

No, that's what YOU talk about, pretending (for no reason) Naruto and Sasuke got (much) weaker.

Adult Sausage ~ Trashiki ~ Base Jman

Trashiki died (and not even immediately) to a Rasengan big enough to hurl him off Earth. Are you trolling, Maru?

Base J-Man couldn't do a thing to Trashiki, just irritate him lol.

None of this is true :mjlol

Momoshitty doesn't have any defense/speed gaps compared to (lolololol) Buritto

He does. Boruto needed Naruto's Rasengan to kill him and do any actual damage to him.

Boruto's Rasengan only damaged his clothing in all but the anime, and in the anime he had Jougan active IIRC.

Also Sausage doesn't have any gap between Kinshiki while Kinshiki gets folded by duo of new kages.

BaragganLouisenbairn

Yes, I hate boruto, so what?
P1 Sakura reacting to Shukaku Gaara that pressured 2T Sasuke that unlocked Lee's speed.
Temari deflecting an attack from Genin Lee.
P1 Naruto landing Rasengan on Kabuto.
P1 Naruto and P1 Sasuke injuring Zabuza.
The Juubi being intercepted by Hyugas.
Karin taking apart a statue that pressured the Gokage.
Sakura tagging Kaguya and damaging her, and dodging her too.
BOS Sakura reacting to Sasori's fastest attacks and landing hits on his puppet body.
Hiruzen reacting to Juubito (lol).
Lee reacting to Juudara not once, but twice, as did a Kakashi going blind.
SM Minato getting eviscerated by Juudara but Base Minato intercepting him.
7G Guy seemingly pushing Juudara back, yet Juudara reacting to the far faster and stronger 8G Guy.
1-4, not even close to be as bad as boruto scaling
5 - hyugas amped by 9t chakra, sounds like bs to me too tho <kishi logic>.
6 - these chains hold 9 tails still tho? the gokage were barely standing too, Raikage didn't use cloak for example.
7 - oh wow, finally a worthy of mentioning outlier, one of few! totally like in boruto (no)
8 - idk where's the problem, scale Sasori to someone plz?
9 - reacting? being able to move half a meter when Obito's starting distance was 20 meters+? wow much achievement.
10-11 - another worthy outliers, we have 3? cool i guess.
12 - Reacting to 8g Guy? Are you sure? All i saw was Madara being unable to properly defend standing in 1 place because he simply cannot move as fast and most he could do was put a 360 defensive sphere around himself and throw tsb at guy that moved in straight line. While he dodged 7g just fine.
Naruto still has access to 100% Kurama and Sage Mode and Sasuke a PS.

There is ZERO reason for KURAMA to get weaker even if Naruto did
Of course he did, Naruto got tired after sending some rasengans and lava rasenshuriken at Delta, i don't wanna check war arc to show what he could do prior to rikudo amp thanks to fox chakra.
This never happened, Haku jobbed against Sasuke, Sasuke himself states it and Zabuza states Haku > him.
Haku had to go for mirror technique, he was yeeted in cqc.
But ok, he got also yeeted with his mirrors by kn0 Naruto's chakra
Aaaaand there's still upscale with Zabuza because Kakashi seems to get much stronger, yet he struggles against Zabuza again.
Base J-Man couldn't do a thing to Trashiki
Tired base Jman was able to go behind Trashiki's back and lock his arm, imagine sm jman slamming him with COR.
He does. Boruto needed Naruto's Rasengan to kill him and do any actual damage to him.
He doesn't, normal under-tree-level rasengan hurts Momoshitty's shoulder.

Aegon Targaryen

1-4, not even close to be as bad as boruto scaling

Still horrible.

5 - hyugas amped by 9t chakra, sounds like bs to me too tho <kishi logic>.

Didn't have the Kurama amp :hm

6 - these chains hold 9 tails still tho? the gokage were barely standing too, Raikage didn't use cloak for example.

Karin's chains, not Kushina's, and the Gokage got tired from fighting BZ.

7 - oh wow, finally a worthy of mentioning outlier, one of few! totally like in boruto (no)

:russ

8 - idk where's the problem, scale Sasori to someone plz?

Sasori no-sold KN0 Naruto's shuriken, and KN0 Naruto blitzed (an admittedly off guard) Deidara.

9 - reacting? being able to move half a meter when Obito's starting distance was 20 meters+? wow much achievement

Still reacted :vegetak

Physically and mentally :hm

Launched multiple moves back to back :hm

10-11 - another worthy outliers, we have 3? cool i guess.

Concession accepted.

12 - Reacting to 8g Guy? Are you sure? All i saw was Madara being unable to properly defend standing in 1 place because he simply cannot move as fast and most he could do was put a 360 defensive sphere around himself and throw tsb at guy that moved in straight line. While he dodged 7g just fine.

Still reacted :hm

Of course he did, Naruto got tired after sending some rasengans and lava rasenshuriken at Delta

I don't remember him getting tired :hm

Haku had to go for mirror technique, he was yeeted in cqc

Nope, Haku jobbed. Sasuke outright says it.

But ok, he got also yeeted with his mirrors by kn0 Naruto's chakra

Jobbed and weakened by ice mirrors.

Aaaaand there's still upscale with Zabuza because Kakashi seems to get much stronger, yet he struggles against Zabuza again.

He doesn't struggle against Zabuza :hm

He destroys the guy in seconds upon finding him :hm

Haku blocking Lee and Guy's attacks IS an outlier though.

Tired base Jman was able to go behind Trashiki's back and lock his hand

And Gaara tanked a kick from Juudara, your point?

He doesn't, normal under-tree-level rasengan hurts Momoshitty's shoulder.

Jougan.

MYGod000

Sasuke was Even shocked by a Juubi in the manga as well.

Madara easily curbstomps her, with the New scaling It clear that Naruto is pretty much very powerful, but he is weaker than the Ten tails in chakra.

Just A little bit of The Ten tails chakra transformed Jigen into the V2, which is shown to be massively above Naruto+Sasuke, when Previously His V1 Form was implied to be equal to or Slightly above Full power Naruto.

Just A Little bit of the 9 tails chakra was enough for Borutoshiki to finish off Boro.

I've seen People Argue Because Naruto Gained all the Tailed beast their chakra melded together and gave Kurama a Huge power boost. Madara Easily Curbstomps her Limbo solo.

Top Bottom