• Possible to see own rep. Its not perfect yet ;) The feature is temporarily disabled due to corrections that have to be made to the values. There will be no more negative reputations. Reputations are meant for positive appreciation or fair criticism. Spread love, not hate :)
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • Voting for Drawing Contest 6 has started!
    drawing contest 06 vote
    Click [HERE] and [HERE] to vote
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Contest Drawing Contest 6 -- Underwater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bontakun

Final Model

Welcome to Art Lounge Drawing Contest 6,
A Booster Shot of Art!
Rules
  • The theme for this contest is Underwater.
  • You are free to draw whatever you like so long as it doesn't violate the forum rules, isn't adults-only material, and fits within the theme above.
  • Entries should be submitted via the section found in Contest Central.
  • If you wish to make a change to your entry you are free to do so, just as long as it is before the deadline.
  • Entries will be subject to staff approval, so if you are unsure if your entry will require approval, please try to submit your entry well before the deadline so it can be approved.
  • Your entry must be new and created for the purpose of this contest.
  • Entries may be done traditional or digital. Entries may be done in black and white or colored. Entries of any reasonable size are allowed.
  • Animated entries will not be allowed in this contest. Please keep your entry to either a .png or .jpg.
  • Tracing is not allowed, however you may use references.
  • Entrants can sign their drawings, but during the voting phase the signature will be hidden digitally in the best way possible. After the contest is over and the winners are revealed, the drawings will be posted with their signature unhidden.
  • Entrants may submit a title or caption to go with their entry, so long as it is of a reasonable size.
  • Do not tell anyone what you are thinking of drawing or ask for votes.
Voting
  • Voting will be done with a first and second choice poll. First Choice Votes will be worth 2 points and Second Choice Votes will be worth 1 point.
  • Entrants may not vote for themselves.
  • You may not vote for the same entry in both polls.
  • Entrants who vote in BOTH the First Choice Votes and Second Choice Votes polls will receive a bonus 2 points towards their own entry.
  • Accounts that were made after 1 September 2021 cannot vote. (Newcomers who enter will be permitted to vote.)
  • Voting will run for four days, starting shortly after the deadline ends.

The deadline for drawing submissions is Friday October 15th 2021 at 10pm UTC.

General Prizes

1st Place - 12 CC Points
2nd Place - 5 CC Points
3rd Place - 3 CC Points

All entrants will receive 50k Reputation after the contest is over.

The most impressive art is but the tip of an iceberg, with all the study and preparation underwater.

=====================================================================

View entries .

Vote and .

====================================================================

Banner source: Pixiv 65774929​

Last edited:

Quikdraw7777

I'd like to try my hand at this, but I'm not well versed on the "Entries & Misc." part.
I can't find it anywhere on the UI.

Suigetsu

Best Ningen
Alright! I am quite excited about this one. @MShadows what do you think? I have seen your drawings and I think you are very talented! You should join on these for fun! I am legit excited to see what you would come up with as a fan.

Camoball

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Comrades, I'm sorry. For I fucked up. I... could not finish my drawing in time for the deadline. :catstabbed :defeat pls forgib

I should have gone for something smaller, or better yet put more time in it throughout the two weeks...

Maybe I'll post it in that weekly drawing thread some day idk.

Nonetheless good luck to everyone who did participate. :catsalute

Next time I'll participate for real. and maybe be less of a procrastinator

Divell

A Walking Jojo Reference
Comrades, I'm sorry. For I fucked up. I... could not finish my drawing in time for the deadline. :catstabbed :defeat pls forgib

I should have gone for something smaller, or better yet put more time in it throughout the two weeks...

Where is that?

Bontakun

Final Model

How much longer do you need? We can go for 24 hours after the deadline since we don't have that many entries.

Camoball

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Alright so I posted my thing. We just have to create a thread in that entries & misc section with our art in it, right? Literally submitted at the exact time of the deadline so idk if it still counts lol. Talk about last minute...

And yeah I couldn't finish it but oh well, it looks ok for what it is I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom