News Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero (2022) - General Thread

Are you hyped for the upcoming movie "Dragon Ball Super: Superhero"?

• Total voters

Mitch

Thats my point, he got two haircut, but both seem to be only base
The one that looks like ultimate had him trun into ssj on top of it
In the trailer? I'm not seeing the problem here. His ult having the same style as his SS does not mean it's his base.

Mitch

On another note, people are saying the blank ones are Bulma/Trunks/17&18, but I hope one of them is a Gamma fusion

KennethLT

that fucking hair style. YES!!! We need without the glasses, please!!!

they are actually going to cell saga looks:

also, ultimate confirmed. People could stop crying about it. It was obviously retconned into a form.

KennethLT

Promoting broly means that he has a nice role in the movie. My guess is that his role is showing he has control of his powers.

∞Eternity∞

"The one thing they love more than a hero, is to see a hero, fail, fall, die trying."
Hopefully gamma fusion and a Gohan form. That’s just my optimistic self talking.
Well it ain't dragon ball without a form change. So by my estimation at least one of these will be right. At least I hope.

Bill1001

his Ult form was not even in the trailer what do you mean turn Super on top of it?
He goes ssj, but his ultimate form hairstyle has no appearance in the movie outside of possibly the portraits they showcase (which I don’t remember Gohan being in it)
Do you see my avatar? The gohan on it had the same haircut or very close to his ultimate haircut
Meanwhile, now we got another haircut to base gohan
So...
1_ we got a haircut that looks like ultimate
2_ we got a normal haircut

OLK

You're reading too deeply into it. The footage isn't the final footage, they'll most likely edit it so it'll be the Gohan we got on the design. Just like how BoG changed SS Gohan into Ultimate.

Mitch

Do you see my avatar? The gohan on it had the same haircut or very close to his ultimate haircut
Meanwhile, now we got another haircut to base gohan
So...
1_ we got a haircut that looks like ultimate
2_ we got a normal haircut
Your avatar is him in base. You can tell by its strands being more fluff and hanging downward.

We have not seen any combo of Gohan with Glasses/Cape in Ult. The trailer had him in base the whole time besides the end when he is Super.

SSMG

And not a Granola in sight :mjlol . Chadly however is still getting shit :kanyelul.
Why would they have Granola in this movie when his manga arc isn't even over yet? That makes no sense.

Hell.... We don't even know if he'll be alive in the timeframe when this movie occurs. He may sacrifice himself to beat the heeters/Gas.

Top Bottom