• Possible to see own rep. Its not perfect yet ;) The feature is temporarily disabled due to corrections that have to be made to the values. There will be no more negative reputations. Reputations are meant for positive appreciation or fair criticism. Spread love, not hate :)
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • Voting for Drawing Contest 6 has started!
    drawing contest 06 vote
    Click [HERE] and [HERE] to vote
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Spoilers Dragon Ball Super Manga Chapter 77 Spoilers

OLK

Bardock literally murdering and destroying shit on these pages, so much for heroic Bardock. It's gotta be for selfish reasons he saves Granolah

pat pat

I love the idea of going back to that era. There will be a lot of storytelling and quite frankly them telling a proper nardock story is interesting

This arc is such a blessing

Xeogran

"...!"
This arc will end 2022. Not gonna be any longer than the Moro arc. And the pacing is fine.
This months is a flashback chapter, so 2 more present-time chapters are left this year.
Then, 12 more chapters for the entire 2022. Seeing how a fight against Granolah alone took like 5-6 total, I doubt all the Elec and Gas stuff can be solved in just ~14 chapters. Especially since Toyotaro likes to end his chapters on cliffhanger twists.

We're probably getting some training chapters in-between too, how else could Goku and Vegeta match the level of current characters.

KennethLT

This months is a flashback chapter, so 2 more present-time chapters are left this year.
Then, 12 more chapters for the entire 2022. Seeing how a fight against Granolah alone took like 5-6 total, I doubt all the Elec and Gas stuff can be solved in just ~14 chapters. Especially since Toyotaro likes to end his chapters on cliffhanger twists.

We're probably getting some training chapters in-between too, how else could Goku and Vegeta match the level of current characters.
Nah. 10 chapters at most. I’d bet on it.

Bill1001

This, and there is a high chance of the Z gang being there

LuckyDucky

Terror of the Ponds
It's really hard to still care about DBS, especially when I have to wait an extra month for an apparent Bardock flashback chapter to run its course.

This and OP are the only series on "fanverse" (:catpek) I still keep up with, but the monthly schedule (amongst other things) just kills it for me. Well, see you in the Ohara Library, I guess.

Bill1001

It's really hard to still care about DBS, especially when I have to wait an extra month for an apparent Bardock flashback chapter to run its course.

This and OP are the only series on "fanverse" (:catpek) I still keep up with, but the monthly schedule (amongst other things) just kills it for me. Well, see you in the Ohara Library, I guess.
For real

Even the anime had the othere at last doing something, be good or not at last we saw them

Here we are stuck with the Goku/vegeta manga, and its not even shy, they straight up say it over and over

"its the Two"

Top Bottom