• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.

Chapter Dragon Ball Super Manga Chapter 77 Discussion

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters
As expected flashback.

Hopefully not more than 3 pages are dedicated to the flashback.

Wait that's a Namekian it could be Monaito.

Last edited:

OLK

I see about 5-7 pages to the flashback. That's about how long the Moro one was. Though this one has to explain why Bardock is relevant, so it might be a bit longer

Xeogran

Fluffy!
That's a Namekian in the middle.. young Monaito?
Edit: Why am I even asking, that's obvious

Last edited:

MShadows

Deathbat
Monaito: One day they showed up all of a sudden.

I cannot accept more than 10 pages dedicated to this flashback. Also, inb4 Good Guy Bardock, Connoisseur of genocide and savior of children.

Xeogran

Fluffy!
Bardock will see Granolah's mom getting kill and have remorse over this planet, that's what I'm expecting. Maybe Granolah will faint from the shock and that's why he wasn't aware that Bardock somehow saved him.

Monaito: One day they showed up all of a sudden.

I cannot accept more than 10 pages dedicated to this flashback. Also, inb4 Good Guy Bardock, Connoisseur of genocide and savior of children.
Chapter 77 learn more about Bardock and granola's hidden past according to official website

Last edited:

OLK

Granolah wonders what this means
"Because Granolah...YOU ARE THE SAIYAN"
Granolah becomes Bardock

OLK

Ok honest opinions. I don't think we'll get heroic Bardock. He'll do something good for selfish reasons. Probably hide them away for a secret weapon against Freeza, since he has the whole bad feeling thing

Xeogran

Fluffy!
Ok honest opinions. I don't think we'll get heroic Bardock. He'll do something good for selfish reasons. Probably hide them away for a secret weapon against Freeza, since he has the whole bad feeling thing
Too bad it didn't work out because Frieza's been already killed twice, and no Cerelean had to do anything with it :zaru
Even now if Granolah gets the chance to do it, it will be only because he's been revived for the 2nd time and because of Bardock's son in the first place.

Last edited:

OLK

Too bad it didn't work out because Frieza's been already killed twice, and no Cerelean had to do anything with it :zaru
Even now if Granolah gets the chance to do it, it will be only because he's been revived for the 3rd time and because of Bardock's son in the first place.
His son will prevent Granolah from killing his worst enemy :obamalaugh

KennethLT

Seems the entire chapter is the flashback based on its name. Could be wrong but I’m sorry for the people who didn’t want that if it’s the case.

Top Bottom