• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Does Tobirama have Bijuu level chakra?

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
Title.

Tobirama has enough chakra to terrify Sasuke fresh off the Kabuto fight, a Sasuke that didn't really seem to care about Ay4's chakra level.

Tobirama could make two clones to Hashirama's four, though Hashirama admittedly had even more Mokuton clones (10, I think) beforehand, and both were weakened by the barrier used to trap the Juubi. That's 2 clones to a total of 14, so Hashirama has 7x as much chakra as Tobirama, give or take. Given that Hashirama has slightly more chakra than BM Naruto, that means Tobirama has 1/7 of that roughly speaking, and BM Naruto has enough chakra to match 5 Bijuu singlehandedly. 1/7 x 5 = 0.7 approx, so if a Bijuu has a chakra of 1, Tobirama has a chakra of 0.7. This means his chakra level is VERY close to that of a Bijuu, if not equal...

@trocollo

Last edited:

Impulse785

Maybe he comes from a clan that are direct descendants of Hagoromo and Ashura Senju clan and being one of the strongest the clan has ever produced

But he was never noted for having large charka levels

But his charka are poor compare to Hashirama who compared his to Naruto who had 50% of Kurama

trocollo

@trocollo
I told you if you edit a mention in a message it doesn't give the notification

Anyway there's a problem here, you first said that Tobirama is on superior level from A4 and then said that he has less or equal to a bijuu, wich one is it?

Also Hashirama compared his chakra to the one Naruto shared to the alliance wich isn't 50% Kurama, it's way lower, like yin Kurama didn't go out after giving/converting his chakra to yang Kurama, and they both didn't go out when they shared the mixed chakra with the alliance, in fact they casted FTG on the whole alliance and proceded to fight in BM after that

And disagree with the comparison of clones and reactions
Clones aren't clear cause there's the concentration problem and if you wanna go for difference then Tobirama has basically has the same chakra as Hashirama cause Naruto had only 4 times Kakashi's chakra yet could attack with 2000 clones or sustain 200 for a day of training
Reactions for different reasons aren't a scale for events, if you want to go by what happened then Tobirama has less chakra than Hiruzen since the latter at least made a crack and crakle the dust in Part 1 when he flexed his chakra, and both are completely outshined by Hashirama who cracks the house

Subtle

You can't compare Shadow Clones to Wood Clones as they seem to work differently, wood clones power can differ depending on the user.

Azula

Chakra cannot be judged by clones.

If Kiba makes two clones and Naruto makes two clones, it does not tell us anything about their total chakra. It just says they can afford to divide their own chakra without any harmful effects to themselves.

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
I told you if you edit a mention in a message it doesn't give the notification

My bad! Sorry.

Anyway there's a problem here, you first said that Tobirama is on superior level from A4 and then said that he has less or equal to a bijuu, wich one is it?

Could have been superior in chakra potency, not necessarily quantity...so not sure.

Also Hashirama compared his chakra to the one Naruto shared to the alliance wich isn't 50% Kurama, it's way lower

It is though? :hm

Hashirama literally states ''he (Naruto) has almost as much chakra as I!''.

I'm not sure what you're saying about Yin and Yang Kurama, trocollo. Naruto at this point was in BM already, I might be incorrect.

And disagree with the comparison of clones and reactions Clones aren't clear cause there's the concentration problem and if you wanna go for difference then Tobirama has basically has the same chakra as Hashirama cause Naruto had only 4 times Kakashi's chakra yet could attack with 2000 clones or sustain 200 for a day of training

???

I don't get this.

Reactions for different reasons aren't a scale for events, if you want to go by what happened then Tobirama has less chakra than Hiruzen since the latter at least made a crack and crakle the dust in Part 1 when he flexed his chakra, and both are completely outshined by Hashirama who cracks the house

Eh, technically it took Hiruzen AND Orochimaru making a crack lol. And it took multiple panels.

Tobirama didn't crack the building, but he did terrify Sasuke and Team Taka. I think this is the SPSM Naruto situation all over again.

trocollo

It is though? :hm

Hashirama literally states ''he (Naruto) has almost as much chakra as I!''.

I'm not sure what you're saying about Yin and Yang Kurama, trocollo. Naruto at this point was in BM already, I might be incorrect.
It's here:
He notices that Naruto shared chakra with every shinobi and concludes from that that he got nearly has much chakra as him

With yin and yang Kurama I was making a timeline of what happened:
> Yang Kurama is on recovery mode
> Yin Kurama uses part of his chakra to pass and convert it to yang Kurama
> Both Kurama share chakra with the alliance (the cloack is also noted to be better with yin and yang chakra)

The 50% half of Kurama (the yin one) used chakra to resuplly the yang one bumping fists and then both expended chakra to give to the alliance, since we started from 50% Kurama level of chakra (cause yang is in recovery) at the end of the exannge the total sum has to still be 50% Kurama: wich is 50% Kurama = chakra of yin Kurama in the above panel + chakra of yang Kurama in the above panel + chakra given to the alliance in the above panel

???

I don't get this.
The concentration or the reserves/clones thing?

Eh, technically it took Hiruzen AND Orochimaru making a crack lol. And it took multiple panels.

Tobirama didn't crack the building, but he did terrify Sasuke and Team Taka. I think this is the SPSM Naruto situation all over again.
True, but both Orochimaru and Hiruzen still had little pieces of maybe the roof or whatever they were cracking in the panel just before that, wich is still better than nothing cracking

What's the SPSM Naruto situation?

New Folder

He probably has less chakra than Tsunade, or as much as her (Without the Byakugo seal, of course).

He should have less chakra than Jiraiya & Base Minato as well seeing how he doesn't have SM. :catshrug

dergeist

Kages in order of chakra reserves.

Naruto (if he we include Kurama + chakra he's been getting his whole life).
Hashirama
Tsunade (yin seal included and we've seen how much chakra it grants)
Tobirama
Tsunade (if he exclude Yin seal).
Naruto without Kurama
Hiruzen/Kakashi/Cucknato

dergeist

Probably comparable to someone like Kisame. Maybe slightly greater.

Slap yourself, Deva told us Kisame's reserves are the greatest in Akatsuki, so he shits on Nagato's. Sure if you're saying Tobirama has more than Nagato, then yes.

Top Bottom