• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Speculation Does Roger, Rayleigh, Xebec know about Imu

do they

• yes some of them do

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • no

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Blanco

Does Roger and Rayleigh know about Imu? Rayleigh made it sound like they had full knowledge about the void century.

What abour Dragon? Xebec? Dragon seemed like they knew what they are doing. Xebec definitely knows about joy boy and possibly even more since even kaido knows about joy boy.

JustSumGuy

The True SNIPER KING
I would say Roger, Rayleigh, Shanks, Dragon and Xebec all know or knew.

If Roger knew then maybe he also told WB about him too.

Impulse785

IT WAS ME BARRY!
I think they do given how one piece is going to shake the world and well Imu is at the top of the world government

Dragon is a maybe to me but I won't be surprised if he did know

Lee-Sensei

The Clown Prince of Crime
Does Roger and Rayleigh know about Imu? Rayleigh made it sound like they had full knowledge about the void century.

What abour Dragon? Xebec? Dragon seemed like they knew what they are doing. Xebec definitely knows about joy boy and possibly even more since even kaido knows about joy boy.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they all know. Sengoku too. Possibly Garp as well.

TheWiggian

He, who greets with Fire
Roger and his partner know everything. Xebec likely knew too if he wanted his throne. Pretty sure Dragon knows too. As crazy as it sounds but there's a good chance Dragon been at Raftel and figured out everything related to the poneglyphs, Roger and the void century.

He is fine with Luffy becoming a pirate and aiming for PK as it directly supports his goal. He said he lacks the manpower to change things. He is the most wanted man in the world, something Roger was as the PK in the past.

Louis-954

twitch.tv/louisdg89_
Roger and Rayleigh know for sure. Probably all of the Roger Pirates, sans Shanks and Buggy know.

Xebec was probably very close second. Like maybe he had a lot/all the information but couldn't piece it together properly since he'd never been to Laugh Tale. So maybe he knew of Imu, but perhaps didn't know their name or what purpose they serve exactly.

Van Basten

Black Lives Matter
If you mean that Im is still alive and sits on the throne of the world, then it’s a mixed bag of possibilities.

It depends on the details of Im. Knowing the true history doesn’t necessarily mean you would know about Im being ruler of the world. It could just mean you know that one of the founding monarchs of the WG was a person named Im that lived some 800 years ago. Laugh Tale could simply hold the history of the core conflict and struggle of the Void Century.

Xebec would know even less than Roger and Ray.

Some mentioned Shanks and that depends on the nature of his link to the Gorosei. If my headcanon plays out, then he definitely knows about Im.

Eustathios

Roger Pirates know. They know the story of the Void Century. WB was told by Roger. Garp, Sengoku and Xebec probably did/do have some sort of information too.

Milkomeda

Roger and Rayleigh probably know but it's weird that neither of them mentioned Imu directly.

It actually makes sense

Rayleigh and I think Oden mentioned that when they discovered the truth they considered it a burden. Knowing the existence of Imu and revealing it to someone could potentially have some serious repercussions.

Jake CENA

BAH GAWD KING, IT'S JAKE CENA!!
They all probably know that there's a person named Imu but I doubt they know that Imu is still alive and controls everything in the shadows

Corax

Roger and Ray for sure since they know about Joy Boy. May be Xebec? Hard to say for the rest.

Maruo

I don't think Garp and Sengoku know. That would take too much mystery out of Im's character.

Top Bottom