Does Kisame have a son?

Troyse22

Not a single good NBD mod exists.
Link removed

Just saw that in recommended, but i'd figure Kisame's son would have more of his features other than his non-genetic spiked teeth :mikebatman

No fish like appearance and no off color skin, well it's very pale but that's not a trait shared with Kisame.

But he appears young enough to be Kisame's son, and who else would he learn the term blood mist village from? I don't watch the Boruto Anime or anything (so forgive my ignorance if there's another Kisame or something) i've only watched the relevant fights with Sasuke and Naruto.

Ultrafragor

He hasn't been introduced as or hinted at being Kisame's son.

People are just using that to get people to click their links and watch their videos.

It's completely unsubstantiated. Especially since we were told that the Hoshigaki clan was going to be introduced. Meaning there should be way more fish people than just Kisame and his mentor.

Blu-ray

Moved the thread to the correct section. All we know of that guy is that he's from the Hoshigaki clan and nothing more. The video title is just youtubers click baiting as usual.

Troyse22

Not a single good NBD mod exists.
Aw, I thought that woulda been cool...but....
Especially since we were told that the Hoshigaki clan was going to be introduced

That may be something that gets me watching Boruto, since the Hidden Mist seems utterly boring currently.
The 7SOTM's is why I liked Hidden Mist to begin with, as well as their relatively brutal regime under Yagura/Obito.

Their Kage is an underrated, but spectacularly boring and undeveloped character personality wise, but it's kinda neat from watching that clip that there are still some vicious remnants of the old times who could possibly spark my interest in the current times (Boruto)

Although I still think Boruto is a little bitch.

Skaddix

1. Same Clan maybe...son, nope.
  2. Although I should note Samehada probably plays a roll in Kisame's appearance.

Last edited:

Yagami1211

Tojo Clan Yondaime
Link removed

Just saw that in recommended, but i'd figure Kisame's son would have more of his features other than his non-genetic spiked teeth :mikebatman

No fish like appearance and no off color skin, well it's very pale but that's not a trait shared with Kisame.

But he appears young enough to be Kisame's son, and who else would he learn the term blood mist village from? I don't watch the Boruto Anime or anything (so forgive my ignorance if there's another Kisame or something) i've only watched the relevant fights with Sasuke and Naruto.

Click bait title. He's not his son, they're merely from the same clan.

Hyejin

化け物みたいな劣等感
I really hope not. It's already ridiculous Raiga has a kid...

I've only heard of this Raiga dude recently thanks to Boruto since I didn't exactly watch all eps of Shippuuden, but jfc that kid doesn't look like either parent at all.

Her mom in the flashback had black hair, Raiga also had black hair and dark skin. The girl has blonde hair. Please tell me she's adopted and is delusional.

Top Bottom