Does kawaki really care about boruto

Sagebee

They call each other brother but he was willing to kill him and seemed like he had no remorse so does he care about him

Mapel

He does but he's also obsessed with protecting Naruto. Both feelings aren't mutually exclusive.

He also doesn't feel remorse because he has no reason to believe what he did was wrong.

Sagebee

He does but he's also obsessed with protecting Naruto. Both feelings aren't mutually exclusive.

He also doesn't feel remorse because he has no reason to believe what he did was wrong.
You can think it was for the best but still regret you had to do it and show compassion and empathy no ounce of sadness for boruto

If it was naruto he would be in tears

Mapel

You can think it was for the best but still regret you had to do it and show compassion and empathy no ounce of sadness for boruto

If it was naruto he would be in tears
Regretting connotes that a mistake was made.
It would be stupid if Kawaki started having second thoughts after killing Boruto.

Also Kawaki is not Naruto, they might share similarities but both are wired very differently.

Sagebee

Regretting connotes that a mistake was made.
It would be stupid if Kawaki started having second thoughts after killing Boruto.

Also Kawaki is not Naruto, they might share similarities but both are wired very differently.
Again he can think it's for the best and still regret he had to do it and miss him. He acted like nothing happened and moved on.

Mapel

Again he can think it's for the best and still regret he had to do it and miss him. He acted like nothing happened and moved on.
Not really, Boruto was the first thing he brought up after waking up even when Naruto tried to change the topic.

He didn't get a chance to miss him because he immediately found that Boruto was alive and well.

AniMom

Kawaki and Boruto remind me of how Sasuke was “annoyed” by Naruto due to their opposite personalities and Sasuke’s feeling of superiority. But in the present, Sasuke truly cares for Naruto and respects him for all that his friend has gone through.

Kawaki is starting to feel that same respect for Boruto and can relate to the burden he is carrying with Karma. Like Sasuke, he has some jealousy toward Boruto, but I believe he truly cares for him and feels a duty to help him. Boruto is very direct with his feelings, and Kawaki doesn’t know how to reciprocate, but it is clear that he cares deeply for his new family.

Kawaki stabbed Boruto because he was fulfilling his promise. It was not because he does not care for Boruto, just the opposite.

Young Lord Minato

Don't stan, just fan
Yes, I think that he does care for Boruto. Their relationship was rocky at the start and but I believe he has come to care for Boruto. As for him trying to kill Boruto, I guess you're referring to when he stabbed him when he was possessed by Momoshiki? Boruto had him promise to kill him if it seemed like Momo was getting out of control, so that's why he did that.

Sagebee

Yes, I think that he does care for Boruto. Their relationship was rocky at the start and but I believe he has come to care for Boruto. As for him trying to kill Boruto, I guess you're referring to when he stabbed him when he was possessed by Momoshiki? Boruto had him promise to kill him if it seemed like Momo was getting out of control, so that's why he did that.
I'm not asking why he killed boruto but why he didnt seem to be effected by it

Young Lord Minato

Don't stan, just fan
I'm not asking why he killed boruto but why he didnt seem to be effected by it
Kawaki isn't a very emotional person, so even if it hurt him to do it, he probably wasn't going to express it that much. Also, he was in the middle of the battlefield and so it wouldn't have been the place for him to start grieving.

Top Bottom