Contest Does Garp Have CoC?

Does Larp have CoC?

• Total voters

Perrin

Usopp’s time to shine! 🔥 🐦 🌟
Hope not. I'd rather Garp have the mightiest ACoA of the seas.

Although that would mean his CoA went through Roger's ACoC and supreme blade to almost kill him :blessed
I once thought this but then he never permanently blackened his fists so i think Mihawk is still the CoA verse god

TheWiggian

He, who greets with Fire
So as a fellow Legion member, are you telling me that poll results reflect the truth? :ufdup

As a fellow Legion executive iam telling you that you're on the wrong path young padawan. You were never successful by trying to downplay Garp

I'll watch how you will drop to your knees once again, bowing down to the overwhelming power of Garp-san before Freechoice negs you with a picture of his asshole.

:mjlol

Conxc

As a fellow Legion executive iam telling you that you're on the wrong path young padawan. You were never successful by trying to downplay Garp

I'll watch how you will drop to your knees once again, bowing down to the overwhelming power of Garp-san before Freechoice negs you with a picture of his asshole.

:mjlol
@Freechoice :heckk

Conxc

Everyone says “b-but Sengoku has CoC”…but there isn’t a single questionable or fraudulent bit of his resume…he fearlessly and successfully led the Marines into battle against a Yonkou crew. He’s known as the tactician, and showed off his tactical prowess during said war. From a strength standpoint, he was hyped side by side with Garp by Roger himself. WB also held a lot of respect for the man. He was the FA, and as far as we know, the most successful FA to date. He also never shied away from his duty , taking a lesser title out of selfishness. It makes perfect sense that he has CoC. His resolve never wavered.

A Optimistic

Tirano
Everyone says “b-but Sengoku has CoC”…but there isn’t a single questionable or fraudulent bit of his resume…he fearlessly and successfully led the Marines into battle against a Yonkou crew. He’s known as the tactician, and showed off his tactical prowess during said war. From a strength standpoint, he was hyped side by side with Garp by Roger himself. WB also held a lot of respect for the man. He was the FA, and as far as we know, the most successful FA to date. He also never shied away from his duty , taking a lesser title out of selfishness. It makes perfect sense that he has CoC. His resolve never wavered.

sengoku fearlessly led the marines into battle? More like he stood at the back and let the logia trio do all the work against the whitebeard pirates. Once he faced the Blackbeard pirates, he had garp fighting with him

not sure how you can say sengoku showed CoC behaviour at marineford while saying garp didn’t. Both characters had similar roles that arc

:catthinks

Conxc

sengoku fearlessly led the marines into battle? More like he stood at the back and let the logia trio do all the work against the whitebeard pirates. Once he faced the Blackbeard pirates, he had garp fighting with him

not sure how you can say sengoku showed CoC behaviour at marineford while saying garp didn’t. Both characters had similar roles that arc

:catthinks
He's "The Tactician", and old and clearly not the force he used to be. He was true to his name and played to his current strengths. He's kinda like what Jason Kidd was to my Knicks. no one expected him to drop 20-25ppg at that age, but he damn sure facilitated and contributed as best as he could. Larp just sat in his little chair, momentarily bullied an unsuspecting Marco and allowed skazuki to get away with killing his grandson. Not much more than that :lbj

A Optimistic

Tirano
He's "The Tactician", and old and clearly not the force he used to be. He was true to his name and played to his current strengths. He's kinda like what Jason Kidd was to my Knicks. no one expected him to drop 20-25ppg at that age, but he damn sure facilitated and contributed as best as he could. Larp just sat in his little chair, momentarily bullied an unsuspecting Marco and allowed skazuki to get away with killing his grandson. Not much more than that :lbj

aint nothing CoCy about being a tactician and giving orders from the back of the bus imo :lbj

Conxc

aint nothing CoCy about being a tactician and giving orders from the back of the bus imo :lbj
giving successful orders that led to victory? if anyone else couldve, they wouldve :witty

Look at Sakazuki's run as FA. compare his to Sengoku's....EXACTLY:witty

Strobacaxi

The Fist
giving successful orders that led to victory? if anyone else couldve, they wouldve :witty

Look at Sakazuki's run as FA. compare his to Sengoku's....EXACTLY:witty
If BB hadn't shown up Sengoku's orders would've led to the absolute destruction of Marineford LOL

The only one who could stop it from happening was the big dog Garp himself

Conxc

If BB hadn't shown up Sengoku's orders would've led to the absolute destruction of Marineford LOL

The only one who could stop it from happening was the big dog Garp himself
let's be honest...Larp didn't stop anything during MF

Saitama

Most likely yes, CoC is needed to be one of the strongest. Especially when no devil fruit is involved.

And you can tell from Garp’s personality that he doesn’t take shit from anyone. Well, except for letting Ace die :catprone

Top Bottom