• Possible to see own rep. Its not perfect yet ;) The feature is temporarily disabled due to corrections that have to be made to the values. There will be no more negative reputations. Reputations are meant for positive appreciation or fair criticism. Spread love, not hate :)
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • Voting for Drawing Contest 6 has started!
    drawing contest 06 vote
    Click [HERE] and [HERE] to vote
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Advice Do You Need Some Relationship Advice?

Cheeky Cunt
I shall let you know that after the Halloween party?
Just the 2 of u?

Imo id just try to be friends at this point. Usually ppl dont change their minds abt whether they wanna date someone or not.

Use lady j as a basis. In all the years u spent pinning over her it just cemented the image as u as a friend in her head.

Kingslayer

Prince of Darkness
I shall let you know that after the Halloween party?

I am not certain about that, since a part of the reason for which I am inviting her to the play is to promote feelings of romance between her and I, but there is still no reason for which we cannot enjoy it, apart from that.

We discussed numerous subjects, and I know that she and I have much in common, but I have no idea what she is seeking in a partner, so are you saying that I should ask her about that?

If that woman is a 3 or 4 out of 10, I am not interested in her.

I am wondering that, myself, as well.

It shall premiere at some time, next year; I have heard the crew say that it could be any time between May and September, so I shall ask them, at some point, if they know the precise date.

I see; does anyone else agree with this suggestion?
Well something is not really working well.

Hire a dating coach its hard to tell how you approach them . Are you restricting yourselves with how certain lady should look like because that can limit your option ?

Kingslayer

Prince of Darkness
It equals being able to find SOMEONE interested in you. Doesn't matter if you have the worst personality, if you're attractive someone will like you. Obviously a good personality would help.
Its definitely bonus goodlooking promotes you in high peeking order but ladies dont always go for face .

Also matter age group. If you are looking to date someone who will spend with you rest of the life then she looks at your all round personality before choosing you.

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
Its definitely bonus goodlooking promotes you in high peeking order but ladies dont always go for face .

Also matter age group. If you are looking to date someone who will spend with you rest of the life then she looks at your all round personality before choosing you.
I never said good looks will get you every girl. There are shallow girls regardless of age group. If he is genuinely attractive then it would not be hard to find a shallow girl to atleast show interest in him by now.

Nighty the Mighty

I swim in outer space
I asked Miss E if she would like to see The Nutcracker in Boston in December, and she said that she definitely was interested in that, so I wonder if I should invite my brother and his wife to join us, or keep it as a one-on-one event.
People are probably going to tell you to keep this to just you two but I'll break the mould and say that inviting your brother and his wife to this would be fine.

AS LONG AS YOU'RE CLEAR ABOUT WHAT THE RELATIONSHIP IS FIRST THOUGH.

I feel such intense feelings of deja vu! It's like it's all repeating again! Am I going mad?

I can already see what will happen at the halloween party. Either he'll say there wasn't the chance to ask. Or he'll ask it in such a vague, unclear way that you could draw any conclusion from.

Then it will repeat on and on for 3 years until @Mider T calls him out.

RemChu

BNB Addict
In some bizarre twist of fate.

I'm approving a transaction on my visa debit just now.

and I get a Brit or Aussie chick on the line. She is calling me mate the whole time lol.

I should have asked her if she's single- My inner DDJ

Atlantic Storm

Sayonara Carbonara
Advisor
In some bizarre twist of fate.

I'm approving a transaction on my visa debit just now.

and I get a Brit or Aussie chick on the line. She is calling me mate the whole time lol.

I should have asked her if she's single- My inner DDJ
You should ask her if she has any British or Australian friends (specifically of the female gender, with blonde hair and blue eyes) that are single and perhaps might be interested in the social activity colloquially known as 'mingling'.

Last edited:

MrPopo

You should ask her if she has any British or Australian friends (specifically of the female gender with blonde hair and blue eyes) that are single and perhaps might be interested in the social activity colloquially known as 'mingling'.
Could mingle by bringing some small animals and burning them with a flame-thrower

I say just be straight up. You're overthinking it.

I wish to know how I should phrase the question; I am planning to ask "do you think that you and I could be more than friends," but other users have suggested that I instead ask "do you think that things could become more serious between us?" What does everyone else here think that I should ask?

And posting a picture would really solve a lot of questions we have. It's a vital piece of info that we're missing to help you out with your quest.

As I said, you shall have an opportunity to see me when Love on the Spectrum premieres, which I hope happens sooner, rather than later.

If she says she's not interested on Halloween, that should be the end of that. You don't want to be that guy who can't take no for an answer.

I already mentioned The Nutcracker to her, and she definitely is interested in seeing it, so it would be rude to cancel those plans, now; if she is not interested in being more than friends with me, we can still enjoy the show.

Also, as contingency plan, it is of paramount importance that I find a way for her and I to each invite our friends out in a group, so I can determine if I find any of her friends to be attractive and interesting; expanding one's social network is the best way to meet new people.

That's typically a question that either comes up organically or something you discuss when you're both on the same page about your intentions, e.g., on a first date or while talking to her on a dating app.

I did not think to ask that on our first date, so I hope that I have not missed that opportunity.

@DemonDragonJ are you still hitting the gym?

Yes, I actually went there, today, after work; why are you asking that?

Just the 2 of u?

Imo id just try to be friends at this point. Usually ppl dont change their minds abt whether they wanna date someone or not.

Use lady j as a basis. In all the years u spent pinning over her it just cemented the image as u as a friend in her head.

It is still far too early to know if Miss E feels as if she and I could be more than merely friends, and my parents do not think that I should ask her at the party, but everyone is saying that I should ask her at the party, so I am receiving conflicting pieces of advice, in this situation.

Good looks is not equal to successful in dating.

Yes, I definitely have been learning that, from first-hand experience.

It equals being able to find SOMEONE interested in you. Doesn't matter if you have the worst personality, if you're attractive someone will like you. Obviously a good personality would help.

I never said good looks will get you every girl. There are shallow girls regardless of age group. If he is genuinely attractive then it would not be hard to find a shallow girl to atleast show interest in him by now.

I definitely am not Elephant Man in terms of appearance, so I honestly do not understand why women rarely ever take the initiative to interact with me.

A wise poster once said "ddj looks like garth from waynes world until proven otherwise"

I do wear glasses, but I believe that I am much more attractive than is Garth.

People are probably going to tell you to keep this to just you two but I'll break the mould and say that inviting your brother and his wife to this would be fine.

AS LONG AS YOU'RE CLEAR ABOUT WHAT THE RELATIONSHIP IS FIRST THOUGH.

In that case, should I ask her about how she feels while we are at the Halloween party?

All this fuss for a girl that already said no.

She said that she wished to be only friends with me for the present time, so I wish to ask if she believes that there is any opportunity for a relationship upgrade in the future.

@DemonDragonJ What would you rate yourself out of 10?

I believe myself to be a 7 or 8, because I am fairly attractive, and also am very serious about my health and hygiene.

Top Bottom