• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Advice Do You Need Some Relationship Advice?

UtahCrip

Utah, we go hard
Please spare me your vulgarity; if I had asked her that on our first date, I believe that it is a safe presumption that she would not have agreed to a second date.
some ladies looking for an assertive man. you was too busy asking if her brother was a vegetarian instead of getting to real shit like if she trying to get her bacc blown out. juts chalk this up as a learning experience.

some ladies looking for an assertive man. you was too busy asking if her brother was a vegetarian instead of getting to real shit like if she trying to get her bacc blown out. juts chalk this up as a learning experience.

I already learned much from my relationship with Lady J, including not raising my expectations too high and not being disappointed if my expectations are not met, so I am less concerned about this potential relationship than I was with my previous relationship.

wibisana

still newbie
You should be getting paid. Damn, that's crazy.
prolly some indie guy making experimental
but yeah i agree if DDJ get alot of his own time taken and eat need food too, he should be compensated. i mean working for free in main time (not just spare time) is crazy

RemChu

Rengeki 😎
prolly some indie guy making experimental
but yeah i agree if DDJ get alot of his own time taken and eat need food too, he should be compensated. i mean working for free in main time (not just spare time) is crazy
Love on the Spectrum is a true docuseries, one that feels almost entirely hands-off when it comes to depicting the lives of real people on the spectrum.

It's not indie and small.

wibisana

still newbie
Love on the Spectrum is a true docuseries, one that feels almost entirely hands-off when it comes to depicting the lives of real people on the spectrum.

It's not indie and small.
the fuck, then why DDJ wasnt get paid. prolly they scam him? make another similar stuff and claiming to be one?

wibisana

still newbie
are people usually paid for reality tv :pepethink i don't watch it and have no interest in it so i never bothered to find out
the audience (one who clap and stuff) here get $8 for like 3-6hrs job (+- 3 episode with preparation and stuff)

the main attraction (one gey hypnotysed/or read their future/past by phsycic) usually get a bit more.

wibisana

still newbie
$8 (was like 2014 indonesian rate i learn) doesnt seem much, also their coordinator will ask their cuts too. but if you go everyday with that much time to spend you will get +- similar minimum wage in a month

but being paid viewer looks also can get you bonus, if you are pretty and presentable to camere, you will be given seat that always visible to camera, and get paid an extra rate (prolly 10-30% more)

RemChu

Rengeki 😎
We should not be mourning, yet, because, while the woman said that she wishes for us to be merely friends for the present time, there is always the possibility that she may change her mind, or that she may have female friends who may be matches for me. I need to be patient and see what shall happen, next.

Delta Shell

We should not be mourning, yet, because, while the woman said that she wishes for us to be merely friends for the present time, there is always the possibility that she may change her mind, or that she may have female friends who may be matches for me. I need to be patient and see what shall happen, next.
That's a positive attitude buddy. Keep on keeping on.

The new woman's name begins with the letter "E," but I am not yet certain by what name I shall call her on this forum; I am contemplating calling her "Miss E," but I am not certain if I like how the name sounds.

Top Bottom