• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Advice Do You Need Some Relationship Advice?

He'll def be like "I don't understand why she no longer corresponds with me."
That is the part I find amusing.

Asking to meet up but refusing to exchange contact numbers is an instant red flag. He is worried about someone pestering him, which is something that does not put him at risk and has an easy remedy (blocking the number or getting a second phone). Yet he won't be able to understand why someone would be aprehensive about meeting a stranger who conceals basic information.

In response to what I said, the woman on Tinder asked "why are you uncertain about that? I am real," so I said "it is for a foolish reason, so I suppose that it is not a major problem to give you my number," and I did give her my cell phone number, asking for hers in return. I was very unwilling to do that, and I feel as if I have broken one of my own rules, but, if she does constantly bother me, I suppose that I can block her number, which is another thing that I would rather not do.

On a different subject, one of my friends whom I know through the AANE said that a film company is making an American version of Love on the Spectrum, and provided me with an e-mail address, so I sent a photograph and brief description of myself to them, so I shall be very interested to see if they respond.

What do you think is the worst thing that could happen if you give her your number?

I worry that she shall call me incessantly, and give my number to telemarketers, who shall also call me incessantly.

If this is your position on phone numbers (and Skype), what is your requirement going to be if she asks you to give her your penis?

I shall be nervous, but I shall still do it, and that is hardly the same type of situation.

Asking to meet up but refusing to exchange contact numbers is an instant red flag. He is worried about someone pestering him, which is something that does not put him at risk and has an easy remedy (blocking the number or getting a second phone). Yet he won't be able to understand why someone would be aprehensive about meeting a stranger who conceals basic information.

I happily exchange telephone numbers with people whom I have met in person, because, that way, I have a better evaluation of their personality. You would not ever give your home address to someone whom you had never met in person, would you?

The woman has not yet responded to me providing her with my cell phone number, but it is very late at night where I am, so, perhaps, she may respond, tomorrow.

i do all the time.

How are you not worried that people will break into your house and either steal from you, or worse, attempt to kill you?

Last edited:

UtahCrip

Utah, we go hard
I worry that she shall call me incessantly, and give my number to telemarketers, who shall also call me incessantly.

why dont you get a burner phone? your man rarely keep the same number. if i think the police is listening or a girl trying to say i got her pregnant. i just throw away the phone and use a new one.

Jim

Normal Person
How is that the case? How would you not live?
K, i need to apply for a job, but i don't give my address, phone number, email or other means of contact :thumbs

Let's try to meet them in person first, except, they just turn around and tell you to go online and follow the directions there where someone you've never met will read your application :thumbs

Even my college asked for this basic information

K, maybe we dont' get a job and apply for social security.... but you need to give that information to get that too...

EDIT: Just a few weeks ago i mailed such information to the DMV, and even further back i also had to give this information for filling out my ballot for the election

Jim

Normal Person
I don't think I know anyone who doesn't give their phone number and address to people they never met 🤔

If he gets on the tv show I'll make a YouTube documentary on him. Then we can pitch him to Dr.phil or some shit.

Ddj ill be ur agent or some shit yo. You'll be swimming in pussy in no time.

Miles Dyson

Too gassy to be tight
This could be badly misrepresented:

"X went under the alias of DemonDragonJr, visiting a Forum primarily dedicated to child protagonist Boruto Uzumaki and his ninja school colleagues. Perhaps alarmingly he approached this young fan base seeking dating advice."

It'll need the clarifer that most regular residents are now mid-50's divorcees who may or may not be into Boruto, so it just seems ill-advised rather than concerning. Hopefully they don't check some of the ban reasons.

Jim

Normal Person
This could be badly misrepresented:

"X went under the alias of DemonDragonJr, visiting a Forum primarily dedicated to child protagonist Boruto Uzumaki and his ninja school colleagues. Perhaps alarmingly he approached this young fan base seeking dating advice."

It'll need the clarifer that most regular residents are now mid-50's divorcees who may or may not be into Boruto, so it just seems ill-advised rather than concerning. Hopefully they don't check some of the ban reasons.
Oh, I thought you'd say how people would come to this forum.

DDJ: An Unconventional Love Story

Starring:

Jon Heder as DDJ
Scarlett Johansson as Lady J
Gilbert Gottfried as Mider T
Kevin Spacey as martryn

And

Anthony Hopkins as Jim

Top Bottom