• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

DatClone vs. SM Jiraiya

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
This guy is so upset that his uwu pervy Roshi character gets low-diffed by A3 and KCM Naruto

B-BUT MUH EQUAL WITH LIVING ITACHI

:gokuskully

He doesn't lose to A3. That's for sure. And he does go 50/50 Living Itachi.

The only thing these KCM Naruto clone threads have shown me (and likely most reasonable people here), is that there is some misinformation about how these clones operate and how much power they have.

But the only thing you're concerned with is trying to downplay Jiraiya (Sannin in general).

:raisigh

ATastyMuffin

Kanye's Biggest Fan

The only thing these KCM Naruto clone threads have shown me (and likely most reasonable people here), is that there is some misinformation about how these clones operate and how much power they have.

But the only thing you're concerned with is trying to downplay Jiraiya (Sannin in general).

Cope harder

:gokuskully

MHA massive fan

What I’ve never understood with your last comment is how is downplaying Jiriaya have anything to do with Tsunade or orochimaru
Their abilities are hilariously different and some enemies are better suited against Jiriaya or orochimaru abilities

for one orochimaru would have the easiest time out of the Sannin against A4 as he can stand there and A4 can’t do anything at all to him

meanwhile Jiriaya is best suited to fight Muu and so on

this whole they must be the same level is a major part of why pro Sannin arguments are very weak

specifically here orochimaru by feats is best suited to deal with naruto as he has shown a defence that should tank FRS. has edo tensei KCm naruto can’t seal and need not worry about being blitz as nothing short of direct FRS hit would kill him

Last edited:

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
What I’ve never understood with your last comment is how is downplaying Jiriaya have anything to do with Tsunade or orochimaru
Their abilities are hilariously different and some enemies are better suited against Jiriaya or orochimaru abilities

for one orochimaru would have the easiest time out of the Sannin against A4 as he can stand there and A4 can’t do anything at all to him

meanwhile Jiriaya is best suited to fight Muu and so on

this whole they must be the same level is a major part of why pro Sannin arguments are very weak

specifically here orochimaru by feats is best suited to deal with naruto as he has shown a defence that should tank FRS. has edo tensei KCm naruto can’t seal and need not worry about being blitz as nothing short of direct FRS hit would kill him

They can perform at varying degrees of difficulty against certain opponents based on their own traits, of course. But they will never vary wildly no matter who they are facing because they are portrayed similarly. Author intent for these characters is to have them spoken in the same breath.

MHA massive fan

They can perform at varying degrees of difficulty against certain opponents based on their own traits, of course. But they will never vary wildly no matter who they are facing because they are portrayed similarly.
And kages are portrayed similarly . I hope one doesn’t think any kage does as well as hashirama against madara . 5 already got punked on panel
Author intent for these characters is to have them spoken in the same breath.
See above

Shazam

⚡⚡⚡
And kages are portrayed similarly . I hope one doesn’t think any kage does as well as hashirama against madara . 5 already got punked on panel

See above

Just because you share the same seat as Kage means nothing (but even so lets remember that all 3 Sannin had opportunities to be Hokage)

We literally have a manga chapter title named Sannin Deadlock. And a theme from the DB of Slug > Snake > Toad > Slug. They are consistently spoken under the same breath of the Legendary Sannin.

Last edited:

MHA massive fan

Just because you share the same seat as Kage means nothing (but even so lets remember that all 3 Sannin had opportunities to be Hokage)

We literally have a manga chapter title named Sannin Deadlock. And a theme from the DB of Slug > Snake > Toad > Slug. They are consistently spoken under the same breath of the Legendary Sannin.
And once again kage are considered legendary Shinobi
Minaot the saviour
Hiruzen god of shinobi before retcon
Hashirama god of shinobi

when they used the barrier Gai said it takes kage class shinobi to pull it off despite us having kage who are rasa level and hashirama level
Thé gap between the 2 is incomprehensible

speaking of ninja under the same breath could mean many things as ninja aren’t just 1 v 1 fighters which is mostly what battle done is about

Sakura said she caught up to EMS sasuke and KCm naruto . Yet when fighting juubito she stood back to heal. I mean if she was on their fighting level why not join them and beat obito even easier

different abilities mate . Not rocket science

BaragganLouisenbairn

Yes, I hate boruto, so what?
So you're saying you think Sage Naruto can summon 13 High Kage clones? So then you think Sage Naruto can stomp the Gokage?
If fox gives all chakra he needs, maybe, not sure. But he cannot beat gokage. All Naruto has is rasenshuriken, his arsenal is too simple.
If SM Jman was a perfect Kurama jin, he would be far stronger and more universal than SM Naruto.

~Kakashi~

Yeah, the clone that fought alongside Onoki and Gaara could take SM Jiraiya. The amount of chakra it had was absurd, and for whatever reason(likely Kishimoto just being a shit tier writer, like he was for pretty much the entirety of the war arc) that clone seemed far greater than the rest.

Any of the others probably lose, considering we know the likes of them were incapable of beating the likes of Chiyo and Kimi.

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
Show in the scan where he is standing at a "distance"

Because from I see in the manga and anime

Look at . KCM Naruto-clone is VISIBLY a distance away from Ay3.

Compare it to the manga panel. Pretty much the same distance.

Then look at 2:53-. KCM Naruto-clone VISIBLY moves - at high speed - and closes in on Ay3 (before Ay3 can do anything but gape).

Exactly like the manga.

Top Bottom