• LL
    Voting is live in The LifeStyle Lounge-Animal Photo Contest!
    The poll closes on Dec 1, 2021 at 2:06 AM UTC.
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.

Game Danganronpa Mafia - Trigger Happy Havoc

Ratchet

I thought all town roles were based on passive+active combination, but the dead roles show it is not so. I don't even think all of them one-shots, there have been permanent ones, if I remember it right.
It is close to impossible that there are roles with just 1 ability. I think, in most cases one ability compliments the other. There were exceptions like SK and Ultra, for example, but I find it hard to believe there is a role with 1 ability or that the second ability cannot be claimed if the role is town and hasn't been confirmed in any way in any writeup at all.
Even natalija came up with some believable second ability mechanics with first ability being confirmed by night chat.
The ones that have made questionable claims are Ratchet and Ekko. And, honestly, iwan, because in edition to chat he has to have something else. And Charles might have been bullshitting about the hidden part of the role of town-Naegi, unless it is some hidden block for the role (like can't vote against someone or something). Like maybe they needed Naegi for something, idk. But so far scum players shouldn't even know who Naegi is lmao none of them is deep into the lore. Might be actual truth in case they were expecting some day cop.
So it is mostly Ekko with his utter nonsense that cannot be confirmed in any way and Ratchet with his tracker-like passive with some super-conditional another passive. Out of these two Ratchet's passive has been confirmed.
But from this post it sounds like you're on board with lynching Ekko.

Catamount

Uncaged
Wrong. I've claimed two abilities.
Conditional ability that can be activated only in one of the game outcomes is questionable from my point of view.
But from this post it sounds like you're on board with lynching Ekko.
No, we are lynching natalija who has scanned scum today.
We are not having two wagons taking in account high possibility of vote-countering abilities in this game.

Ekkologix

Certified Memelord
When the game ends and everyone starts blaming each other I just want you people to think of this: you have been keeping in the back of your mind someone who was pushed by scum day 1, was counter wagon to scum day 2, and was being pushed by someone who knows 0 of the character flavour based on character specifically. This is JUST.
cmon cata stop crying i cant tell what ur lips r saying from all the tears covering ur face

Ekkologix

Certified Memelord
I thought all town roles were based on passive+active combination, but the dead roles show it is not so. I don't even think all of them one-shots, there have been permanent ones, if I remember it right.
It is close to impossible that there are roles with just 1 ability. I think, in most cases one ability compliments the other. There were exceptions like SK and Ultra, for example, but I find it hard to believe there is a role with 1 ability or that the second ability cannot be claimed if the role is town and hasn't been confirmed in any way in any writeup at all.
Even natalija came up with some believable second ability mechanics with first ability being confirmed by night chat.
The ones that have made questionable claims are Ratchet and Ekko. And, honestly, iwan, because in edition to chat he has to have something else. And Charles might have been bullshitting about the hidden part of the role of town-Naegi, unless it is some hidden block for the role (like can't vote against someone or something). Like maybe they needed Naegi for something, idk. But so far scum players shouldn't even know who Naegi is lmao none of them is deep into the lore. Might be actual truth in case they were expecting some day cop.
So it is mostly Ekko with his utter nonsense that cannot be confirmed in any way and Ratchet with his tracker-like passive with some super-conditional another passive. Out of these two Ratchet's passive has been confirmed.
there are 500000 fake passives i can fake claim if i want
i just dont have one
do u see me crying about it?

i have been ttolled entire game at night

look at me. not a single tear. except ones of joy

Ekkologix

Certified Memelord
u know cata if scum really wants to lynch u this much
if i really was scum and a monster like u guys think
u wuda been a goner day 2

and absolutely none would blame me for voting u kek

Ekkologix

Certified Memelord
b-but susopp thats wifom

yes, there is zero evidence towards me being scum this game so i can only wifom imagenary scenarios where i am scum

i would guarantee u thay day 2 will be u lynched and not tiff and none will even bat an eye kek

Catamount

Uncaged
cmon cata stop crying i cant tell what ur lips r saying from all the tears covering ur face
:dank
there are 500000 fake passives i can fake claim if i want
i just dont have one
do u see me crying about it?

i have been ttolled entire game at night

look at me. not a single tear. except ones of joy
b-but susopp thats wifom

yes, there is zero evidence towards me being scum this game so i can only wifom imagenary scenarios where i am scum

i would guarantee u thay day 2 will be u lynched and not tiff and none will even bat an eye kek

Catamount

Uncaged
M8 u can continue talking shit and baiting me to get into dumb arguing with you over basically nothing of a substance to derail the thread as much as possible again, but you ain't getting it ever. Not here, not anywhere else.

DrProfessor83

Choke Artist
When the game ends and everyone starts blaming each other
lol are you assuming town is going to lose?

- You’re outed investigator who is not dead - assume your results are wrong or you’d be dead
I kind of thought that should be the case with Charles but there he flipped lol.
You have ALL my action claims here with the towniest ability ever, it’s like you’re trying to be dumb
Not going to put my eggs in the “townie ability” basket. There could always be more at work behind the ability that we don’t know about.
You’re letting Usopp slide who had ZERO actions
- Scum want to FIND and TALK to Cata - huge red flag
Do you think both are scum?

DrProfessor83

Choke Artist
Like yeah Nat maybe I’m wrong and dumb, but if we had it your way we’d have never lynched Charles so if you’re Town we are just both dumb.

Natalija

Ultra's puppet
You are a liar.
:skully
It was said multiple times in the thread and by me included that Toko is obsessed with Byakuya in the series. Both her persona and Genocider. The fact that you are not reading half of what being said is your own problem.
My biggest problem with you is thinking that you are smarter than everyone else in the thread. Like, all the people around haven't questioned why Byakuya, especially those who watched the series. Only you did. Are you really assuming there is a bunch of idiots around? Some here watched and played and read it all, wouldn't they ask "hey why bya, these characters are not related"? You are not questioning why Naegi would be looking for Kirigiri or why the idea of extra character-based wincon seems valid to many, nooooo you qre tunneling this particular case.
Your own problem.
Yeah, because I have never heard of scum needing to find and start to chat with a town role out of nowhere

If the only reason for this is flavour… I gotta say that’s boring :dank

I can’t follow the other character stuff, it’s redundant anyways.

Then it’s just Usopp and the game is solved :boredbear

Natalija

Ultra's puppet
Like yeah Nat maybe I’m wrong and dumb, but if we had it your way we’d have never lynched Charles so if you’re Town we are just both dumb.
We would have lynched Usopp if I had my way, and we would score with pure logic.

But ya, I didn’t expect charles to just… Not play as scum

DrProfessor83

Choke Artist
Okay, so thinking about team comp/vote power.. Nat/Ratchet probably aren’t a team. That would give mafia 5 conditional vote power at least and 5 members in a 16 player game. That sounds pretty crazy.

I’m starting to finding it difficult to believe for Nat or Cata to be part of a 5 mafia team.

DrProfessor83

Choke Artist
At the same time, I also find it hard to believe we are looking at a mafia team with 3 vote power. They don’t seem strong enough to make up for that.

That makes me lean Nat/Cata as the main POE. Can’t rule out Ekko, but he probably wouldn’t have jumped on Tiff there as something like double voter, and I would think he’d have saved her there if he had lynch manipulation.

Neither Charles nor Tiff being saved makes me question where the heck that lynch manipulation is and why it was even in Kvothe’s role.

DrProfessor83

Choke Artist
Then again Cata probably wouldn’t have steered me into a guilty result as scum knowing I could investigate her as one of my most likely targets. Only Ekko makes much sense to do that.

Catamount

Uncaged
lol are you assuming town is going to lose?
Nah, I think we are at the end game right now but the game got too hot at some points and it is bound to blow up after
At the same time, I also find it hard to believe we are looking at a mafia team with 3 vote power. They don’t seem strong enough to make up for that.

That makes me lean Nat/Cata as the main POE. Can’t rule out Ekko, but he probably wouldn’t have jumped on Tiff there as something like double voter, and I would think he’d have saved her there if he had lynch manipulation.

Neither Charles nor Tiff being saved makes me question where the heck that lynch manipulation is and why it was even in Kvothe’s role.
I wouldn't confirm Ratchet’s assumption and would have pushed Ekko's tinfoil on him if my x2 vote wasn't town :lmao

Like I said, there might be no exact action-reaction balance or it would mean Hidden had to have up to 3 versions of each role with each alignment. That sounds too crazy to do

DrProfessor83

Choke Artist
Like I said, there might be no exact action-reaction balance or it would mean Hidden had to have up to 3 versions of each role with each alignment. That sounds too crazy to do
Possibly. It just seems like Hidden might rework the most useless roles in certain scenarios so that a role like Kvothe wasn’t useless or just have certain abilities that any combination of scum would have.

Along those lines we also have Ekko talking about janitored kills but there’s been no janitor flip or janitored kills lol.

Top Bottom