• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • LL
    Check out The Lifestyle Lounge Short Stories Competition!
    Deadline is July 26th, 2021 midnight, UCT..
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Current SSBE vs Current MUI (manga obviously)

???

• SSBE > MUI, a notable advantage/gap to SSBE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SSBE = MUI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sabre320

By feats, he is clearly superior. Mui has improved immensely since the top arc where he battled jiren for significantly longer then granolahs clone and even pulled a limit breaker without stamina issues kicking in, same with moro. Now after training with whis his mastery has significantly improved still. He stomped granolahs clone without much effort hardly pushing himself for 5 panels so claiming he was massively exhausted or greatly impaired is without much merit even if he was weakened it was marginal at best.

Granolah proceeded to show up in front of this goku whose whole shtick is never getting caught off guard and straight-up blitzed him then one-shotted him with a nerve strike. Vegeta on the other hand not only kept up with granolah even after pissing him off making him blood lusted, tanked multiple hits even landing a serious counter attack on his leg and parrying multiple strikes. The man even partially blocked the same killer strike from an even angrier granolah and tanked a nerve strike that floored goku without getting kod on the contrary gave a bloodlust smile then proceeded to power up again making granolah shit himself.

I mean objectively there is no argument for mui goku being above ssbe vegeta via feats. The only thing is rival scaling via super writing and , unfortunately, next time we see a fight I dont doubt goku will grow to be equal or close to destroyer vegeta but again thats based on the trend of "goku time". If we follow general writing rules goku was allowed to surpass vegeta multiple times even though they were scaled as rivals.

For now we can enjoy the fact that ssbe is above vegeta by feats and current portrayal but unfortunately goku time will probably surface again where goku pulls out mui 2.0 or something to be above vegeta again.

sabre320

Well granola did not miss around with goku and waited until he find a weak spot
While he took his Time with Vegeta
How did he mess around with goku? He sent out a clone which got demolished low diff and as soon as he entered the battle he straight up blitzed no diffd goku.

Against vegeta he was pissed off, bloodlusted, and still could not complete a blitz or oneshot not even close.

God Movement

CEO of the Corporation
I'm giving Goku the benefit of the doubt based on simple logic.

MUI Goku at the end of the Galactic Prisoner Arc was far, far stronger than SSJBE. On top of that, he trained with Whis so he hasn't been stagnant. Sure, Vegeta trained too, but to close that gap? I don't think so. There's a reason Vegeta seeked out higher power from Beerus and was given a new transformation. That's how he matches and surpasses MUI. I do not think SSJBE is stronger than MUI because there is no need to even go that far, he has a new transformation to handle that.

Last edited:

Gordo solos

David "Gordo" Gordon
How did he mess around with goku? He sent out a clone which got demolished low diff and as soon as he entered the battle he straight up blitzed no diffd goku.

Against vegeta he was pissed off, bloodlusted, and still could not complete a blitz or oneshot not even close.
No he didn’t. He was sweating at UI Goku because he couldn’t find any weak points, Goku’s accuracy dropped over time

He also one-shotted Vegeta right before the latter went Hakai mode

Subtle

I don't believe SSBE is stronger, he did outperform current U.I but that is simply due to him possessing previous knowledge about Granolah, as he witnessed his battle against Goku earlier, he would have a good understanding of what Granolah is capable of.

I see it similar to Vegeta Vs Hit in the anime, where Goku saw Hit fight against Vegeta and the reason he did better than Vegeta. Just as currently, Vegeta saw Granolah against Goku and now, he is doing better than Goku.

Top Bottom