Theory Prediction Speculation Cross Guild goal(s)?

Louis-954

What prompted these three to come together? Do they have a common goal, or was it simply out of necessity with the Marines hunting down the former Shichibukai? Buggy and Crocodile have Pirate King aspirations, but that doesn't at all seem like something that interests Mihawk. The bounty stuff is interesting, but I don't think that's their primary objective, just kinda them trying to throw their weight around.

Corax

It was created for ex-warlords protection I think. Most of them are targeted by the Navy now so this makes sense.

tupadre97

to find one piece obviously. imo all the yonko crews are gonna be on laugh tale trying to find one piece all at the same time. the marine bounty thing is probably just to get the marines off their nuts. also without treasure its probably gonna be hard to pay the people who actually collect those bounties so going for one piece should be a no brainer for them.

ThatGreekLady

Zoro is everyone's daddy
Buggy needs protection. In return he offers money and connections.

Crocodile wants to find Pluton and One Piece. He probably figured out he could use this organization.

Mihawk is the most mysterious one. I think he thought he should tag along and see how it goes and also fight some strong people along the way.

It was created for ex-warlords protection I think. Most of them are targeted by the Navy now so this makes sense.
I mean all pirates are hunted by the marines, but we don't see them making alliances or guilds based on protection from the Marines.

It's either bad info or they have a common goal in mind.. and considering we're in the end game now, it's probably the One Piece.

Beast

Probably higher than a kite
Buggy for one definitely helped them first then came up with something. Probably protection pr something.

Oda Report

WG: "you no warlords anymore!"

Guild: "No indeed. We yonkou crew."

WG: *fuck!*

Pretty much this, GC also putting bounties on marines heads which showcases that Mihawk isn't here to simply survive.

Dude is big game hunting, I assume his 1st victim will be Fuji.

Turrin

玄武
Different motivations.

Mihawk wants to continue to fight strong people and hunt bounties for Money; while not having to worry about the Marines. Cross Guild allows him to do that.

Buggy is in it for the money

Crocodile wants the Ancient Weapons.

CoopoNitro7

to find one piece obviously. imo all the yonko crews are gonna be on laugh tale trying to find one piece all at the same time. the marine bounty thing is probably just to get the marines off their nuts. also without treasure its probably gonna be hard to pay the people who actually collect those bounties so going for one piece should be a no brainer for them.
Mihawk has no reason to find the one piece and no one in cross guild can make him do anything he doesn’t want to do himself

Top Bottom