• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Could Kisuke have come up with something to trick Almighty?

Just replace Kisuke with Aizen in the final battle.The scenario is the same as it is in the manga. Ichigo, Urahara, Renji and Uryu and his arrowhead vs Almighty Yhwach. If Kisuke has prep, could have he tricked Almighty the same way Aizen did? :hm

Medjaynegus

Kisuke couldn't even think of something to stop KS, prevent Aizen from bonding with the Hogyoku, or destroy the Hogyoku. Switching him with Aizen ensures Ichigo and Renji's failure.

What do you think The Almighty is? Absolutely not.
He can have prep before the battle.
Let's say Urahara has enough knowledge and time to analyze (as MShadows pointed out) Almighty do you still think he couldn't have been able to pull something to trick him?

Daio

He can have prep before the battle.
Let's say Urahara has enough knowledge and time to analyze (as MShadows pointed out) Almighty do you still think he couldn't have been able to pull something to trick him?
The Almighty is literally the power of Godlike beings in Bleach. It operates on a temporal level and can overcome even conceptual powers. This isn’t something you can just "analyse" and counter.

The Almighty can't be countered with prep at all lol. You either disable in a very specific way to counter Yhwack, which was what was done to defeat him, or you just have a power of your own that surpasses it... which there isn't.

The right scenario here isn't trading Aizen with Urahara, it would've been to trade Ryuuken with Urahara, as it was thanks to him coming up with that Silver Arrow that Yhwack was finally beaten.

Final Fantasy

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe” XD
Urahara could maybe create another Hogyoku, then potentially boost his restructuring powers to the point he can restructure reality. Or maybe he could use the Hogyoku to trade his zan abilities for the ability to restructure reality.

The Almighty is literally the power of Godlike beings in Bleach. It operates on a temporal level and can overcome even conceptual powers. This isn’t something you can just "analyse" and counter.
I never used the word counter.
A counter would mean an opposite effect to Almighty or making it less effective which is not possible. Aizen tricked Almighty with KS.
I am asking if could Kisuke trick Almighty with prep. As for it not being to 'analyze' there is absolutely no power that has not a weakness even if it lies in its user itself. Kisuke is smarter than Aizen. I don't see why he (having knowledge and prep) couldn't come up with something to trick Almighty if the scenario is the same just like the final battle.

Ayala

Still don't have the fucking words...
What you take Kisuke for, he's e genious but Almighty is beyond what is doable. How do you counter something that transforms the next second into whatever Yhwach wants.

What you take Kisuke for, he's e genious but Almighty is beyond what is doable. How do you counter something that transforms the next second into whatever Yhwach wants.
Again.
I am not asking if Kisuke can pull a technique to stop or counter Almighty. The scenario remains the same as it is in the manga.
In the few seconds Aizen tricked Almighty, could Kisuke have performed the same feat with prep and what not? This is what I want to know.

Ayala

Again.
I am not asking if Kisuke can pull a technique to stop or counter Almighty. The scenario remains the same as it is in the manga.
In the few seconds Aizen tricked Almighty, could Kisuke have performed the same feat with prep and what not? This is what I want to know.

Aizen did that with Complete Hypnosis that Kisuke to this day can't come up with nothing to counter it, and all it did was just that, fool Yhwach for a moment, he got killed and just came back with Almighty. Kisuke doesn't have a skill or tool that would allow him to do the same. I don't even get how the hypnosis workes on Yhwach since the Almighty is supposed to make any ability used against him useless at first, but i guess that was thrown out the window since Yhwach apparently couldn't simply make Ichigo's Bankai ability useless against him.

Daio

I don't even get how the hypnosis workes on Yhwach since the Almighty is supposed to make any ability used against him useless at first, but i guess that was thrown out the window since Yhwach apparently couldn't simply make Ichigo's Bankai ability useless against him.
The key was the first invasion. Yhwach was under KS before he even opened his eyes and most of The Almighty's powers stem from Yhwach's "vision" - which was under Aizen’s control.

Ayala

The key was the first invasion. Yhwach was under KS before he even opened his eyes and most of The Almighty's powers stem from Yhwach's "vision" - which was under Aizen’s control.
That's a good explanation

Final Fantasy

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe” XD
If Yhwach had almighty first, it wouldn't matter anyway, because as soon as Aizen puts him under KS, his almighty is under Yhwach's influence. It's not like he can avoid it anyway.

With the way this section is going with Kisuke wank, I'm surprised no one's argued the portable gigai could fool it :giogio2
It's not wank. Is it bad I make threads about a character I like? Specially if my doubts are serious? I happen to like him and make a bunch of my threads concerning him. In no moment did I say Kisuke > X character.

Adamant soul

Did he come up with something to counter Kyouka Suigetsu?

No? Then why would he able to come up with something to counter The Almighty?

Lord Stark

Master of Dripmark
No. Although I wish they had done something with Tessai's space-time forbidden Kido and had Urahara make some modified version of that as a counter.

Final Fantasy

All Urahara would have to do is create a kido that does the same thing as Solar Flare x100 from Dragon Ball Super. Yhwach would be blinded and wouldn't be able to see the future while blinded.

Halibel

La Tres
people vastlyyyyyyyyyyyy over rate ulquiorra simply because yhwh put him as a war potential because of unknown means

Quipchaque

Fan of the honored ones 🙌🏻
If Yhwach had almighty first, it wouldn't matter anyway, because as soon as Aizen puts him under KS, his almighty is under Yhwach's influence. It's not like he can avoid it anyway.

If he had almighty first he'd see how Aizen wants to put him under KS and simply change it to KS breaking the moment he tries instead. The reason KS worked in the first place is because Yhwach didn't get a chance to "see" It.

Final Fantasy

If he had almighty first he'd see how Aizen wants to put him under KS and simply change it to KS breaking the moment he tries instead.
Aizen doesn't need to materialize his sword to put Yhwach under KS.

Top Bottom