• Possible to see own rep. Its not perfect yet ;) The feature is temporarily disabled due to corrections that have to be made to the values. There will be no more negative reputations. Reputations are meant for positive appreciation or fair criticism. Spread love, not hate :)
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • Voting for Drawing Contest 6 has started!
    drawing contest 06 vote
    Click [HERE] and [HERE] to vote
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Food Cooking Contest Next Theme -Ideas-

Velvet

⭐E L Y S I A N⭐

It's time to pick a theme for the next cooking contest!

Drop your suggestions below!

If you are unsure if a theme has already been done, refer to the thread with the past themes right here --->

Remember that the entry needs to be homemade by you, fast food doesn't count.

Have your name written on a piece of paper next to the plate so we know it's yours.

You can take preparation pictures but can submit only ONE picture as your entry.

So these ones are already done?
- Ramen
- Sandwiches w/ side dish
- Breakfast
- Drinks
- Pasta
- Sweets Baking
- Halloween
- Christmas Feast
- Breakfast
- Freestyle
- Appetizers
- Meat/Fish

Will need to think

How about British cuisine? People always say Britain has no good food of its own. But who can say no to scones, Victoria sponge or spotted dick? Maybe pie, mash, jellied eel?

So I've never competed before. Are allowed to include multiple items as part of an entry? Like a variety of small cakes?

Cos afternoon tea is often a plate of small sandwiches, cakes, scones, tea, maybe some fruit (lots of other options too).

For example, just a good image search:

Last edited:

Velvet

⭐E L Y S I A N⭐
So I've never competed before. Are allowed to include multiple items as part of an entry? Like a variety of small cakes?

Cos afternoon tea is often a plate of small sandwiches, cakes, scones, tea, maybe some fruit (lots of other options too).

For example, just a good image search:

That would be the idea, yes

It's not 100% sure if the theme will be afternoon tea but the odds are high

ЯƎWO⅃ᖷ

tea party/afternoon tea would be a neat one.

another one would be "around the world": cook something that may be considered a delicacy or a staple food in the country you live in.

i'm also surprised "burgers" hasn't been done yet :/

Amol

Chief of Wisdom
Potato would make one of the easiest theme here.

Pretty much everyone has them and sheer variety of dishes that can be made from potato is incredible.

shieldbounce

If specified, this will replace the title that displays under your username in your posts.
Just a reminder that this year's Halloween is coming up soon, although this place has already done a contest themed around Halloween.

What about chocolate? Make and present a dish where the concept of chocolate is highlighted. It somewhat fits the theme of this year's upcoming Halloween (because kids are more or less guaranteed to be receiving chocolates and all) and depending on what the members here can cook up with chocolate as the main ingredient (or side ingredient, if needed)...

I'm sure you guys can come up with some creative and tasty dishes :zaru

@Amol Actually a really good idea! Do sweet potatoes count btw?

shieldbounce

If specified, this will replace the title that displays under your username in your posts.
Voted, although got no clue how this theme even would even work.
Going with Halloween theme again, I expected there to be chocolates.

Top Bottom