Cloud Strife,Tifa Lockhart and Sephiroth vs The Three sannin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giovanni Rild

The mods are my enemy
I just finished watching Advent Children, and I loved it.

I make this thread to give credit to Cloud and co.

After watching the movie, I think this is a good fight.

I saw cloud kill something way bigger than Gamabunta.

Fight to the death. No holds barred. Fight!!!

I think that FF7 team is largely unbeatable by a team of the same number from Naruto land.

I mean of course there are things that would kill them (Shiki Fuuji, Mangekyo teleport thing) but in general they'd rape Sannin level fighters. Even more so if they are allowed magic.

Well, as I said before they do overpower the Sannin but that is probably unlikely.

Well in any event, Sannins will get OVERKILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, Sannin wins the battle, but get crushed by meteor!!

(Seriously, Tsunande and maybe Orochimaru both have auto-life, and Tsunandes hits are 9999:ers. And Jiraiya's bog probably works as AOE slow, so they won't be going anywhere fast, and Orochimaru should be able to absorb and counter physical damage. And Jiraiya got the most broken jutsu of them all, PEEPING technicue!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, Sannin wins the battle, but get crushed by meteor!!

(Seriously, Tsunande and maybe Orochimaru both have auto-life, and Tsunandes hits are 9999:ers. And Jiraiya's bog probably works as AOE slow, so they won't be going anywhere fast, and Orochimaru should be able to absorb and counter physical damage. And Jiraiya got the most broken jutsu of them all, PEEPING technicue!)

But if Tsunade hits 9999,ers then I wonder what tifa hits. Anyways, Sephiroth will burn Orochimaru. Then Tifa lifts her shirt, Jiraiya is out. And cloud uses omnislash on Tsunade who is probably to slow to see it coming. They r out. FF characters win.

The_Teacher said:
lol @ RPG mechanics and techniques applied to the Sannin :laugh.

Hiruko said:
lol @ RPG mechanics and techniques applied to the Sannin :laugh.
Hey, I think it's pretty sensible. Oh, and omnislash? To omislash he needs to fuel his limit meter.

But as a said, it's probably going to become a tie. (note that all of the FF cast has very low evade values)

Advent Children Cloud didn't need any charge time for his Limit Breaks.

But it honestly depends which version we use. Game version wins easy and Movie version have a little difficulty but they'd win. I mean really the stuff they do in Advent Children was insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom