Votes: 17 7.2%

Votes: 7 3.0%

Votes: 14 5.9%

Votes: 5 2.1%

Votes: 4 1.7%

Votes: 4 1.7%

Votes: 20 8.5%

• Total voters

Boring POS/PNJ chapter with tons of unanticipation as we knew that Itachi wouldn't take his eyes. And I read this chapter without ANY spoiler lookups earlier in the week and I was like "WTF is this shit!"

Of course this "awesome" technique Susanoo only lasts for ten seconds despite its easily avoidable blade and "invincible" shield (who needs a shield when one will collapse from utter eye fatigue after ten seconds), it still barely posed a threat to the mighty Jesuke and his Plot Shield no Justu.

I am sorry if I sound "extreme," but after coming back from vacation, I expected an awesome chapter, not some POS filler-filler chapter that ended in the same way the last one did...with almost no plot development.

And Itachi dying does not count since he was a two-dimensional character anyway and made Jiraiya's death look like the most awesome thing to happen in manga history.

Boring POS/PNJ chapter with tons of unanticipation as we knew that Itachi wouldn't take his eyes. And I read this chapter without ANY spoiler lookups earlier in the week and I was like "WTF is this shit!"

Of course this "awesome" technique Susanoo only lasts for ten seconds despite its easily avoidable blade and "invincible" shield (who needs a shield when one will collapse from utter eye fatigue after ten seconds), it still barely posed a threat to the mighty Jesuke and his Plot Shield no Justu.

I am sorry if I sound "extreme," but after coming back from vacation, I expected an awesome chapter, not some POS filler-filler chapter that ended in the same way the last one did...with almost no plot development.

And Itachi dying does not count since he was a two-dimensional character anyway and made Jiraiya's death look like the most awesome thing to happen in manga history.
Brilliant....best post in months.

I can't believe people think this is a PERFECT chapter. Almost 50% of people have rated this a 10/10. This chapter could have been combined with the last chapter in three or four panels....get back to some substantive writing please Kishimoto.

I agree with this post 100%, though I rated it a 10 just because Itachi died. yes, I hate him that much.

a wretcehd end to an epically horrendus arc. id give it 0 if the poll allowed it

finally, someoen on these boards who knows what they are talkign about

Last edited:
6/10. Kinda dragged out and not what I'd expect of a decent end for Itachi.

Let's see....it took 19 pages for Itachi...to maybe die?

I'll give it a 3/10. Another cliffhanger chapter that focused on only Sasuke. What about Hebi/Madara/Tobi/Team8/Kisame?

I agree....don't forget, what about Naruto learning about Jirayia? Better hope Yamato is around! And what does this mean back home in Konoha?

10/10. Liked the familiar childhood interaction of the 'head poke' taking place of the eye gouging - seemed a fitting final act before his collapse. Have no idea what Kishi has in store for next week... looking forward to finding out.

Back
Top Bottom