Certain Naruto > 4th comments, and my analogy

Cecylia

Teh Pervy Girl
I've seen some people write that the 4th took 3 years to learn Rasengan, while Naruto only took a week, and therefore Naruto wtfpwnzors the 4th in learning ability.

My analogy:

It took Pythagoras awhile to figure out how to find out the length of a third side of a triangle if you know the two remaining sides. It took me about one hour of math class to learn how to find out the length of the third side of a triangle.

By the same logic, I wtfpwnzor Pythagoras, because while it took him a long time to figure out how, while it only took me an hour.

Therefore, my counter is this:

Naruto was only learning the Rasengan, he did not invent it. The 4th did. No indication whatsoever as to how they compare.

Yeah, you're right on the money. its easier to do somthing when the explaination for doing it is already known, its a different matter all together when someone is thinking it up from scratch.

I swear the 4th didn't invent it because jiraiya was he teacher and he taught it to him. if it was to take naruto 3 yrs they would have to time skip.

I swear the 4th didn't invent it because jiraiya was he teacher and he taught it to him. if it was to take naruto 3 yrs they would have to time skip.

I think the 4th taught the move to Jiraiya to be honest. It was refered to as ''The 4th Jutsu'' not Jiraiya's Jutsu.

gaara-sensai said:

clear example of student surpassing the teacher. It has been said over and over again that the 4th created the Rasengan. Jiraya learned it after the 4th created it.

Cecylia said:
I've seen some people write that the 4th took 3 years to learn Rasengan, while Naruto only took a week, and therefore Naruto wtfpwnzors the 4th in learning ability.

The Fourth took 3 years to create rasengan, Naruto took a month month to learn an imcomplete rasengan.

Cecylia said:
Naruto was only learning the Rasengan, he did not invent it. The 4th did. No indication whatsoever as to how they compare.

yes we have said that plenty of times. anyone that doesnt understand that is not reading the same manga as the rest of us.

gaara-sensai said:
False-
I strongly agrees with the thread starter, also I remember somewhere that Jiraya said that the perfected version of the rasengan had 8 steps, Naruto only got to the third step. Not that its not a amazing accomplishment, but Yondaime had to work out the theoretical principles behind the jutsu and then the design of the jutsu itself through a series of logical steps. Naruto on the other hand were at least able to learn the basics of each steps from Jiraya.

well this won't be misconstrued, if naruto completes the rasengan that the 4th couldn't, then he is greater than the 4th in chakra manipulation. if it happens in as short a time as it looks to be progressing in, then naruto pwns all.

Nameless Shadow said:
The Fourth took 3 years to create rasengan, Naruto took a month month to learn an imcomplete rasengan.
incomplete eh? His rasengan is like it should be, its how he forms it.

There is no question (at least in my mind) that naruto has not yet surpassed the 4th hokage in any way except MAYBE chakra/stamina which is also doubtful considering that yondaime himself seemed to have quite a large reserve killing many enemies and barely looking bothered. I dont think there is any area in which naruto outdoes the 4th hokage currently.

Nameless Shadow said:

the 4th took 3 years to create an incomplete rasengan =/

I agrees to most of you guys.

There is a huge difference in chakra capacity and stamina. Everytime Yondaime had tried and failed, he had lost a considerable amount of chakra.

While Naruto has more chakra capacity just on his own, the kyuubi chakra doesnt count. And everytime he injures his hands from the training, I believe that it was healed pretty quickly.

Back
Top Bottom