Can Kinshiki really split a planet/world in half?

• Total voters
In fiction at large, it's not uncommon for there to be a divide between DC/AoE and AP. And kishi made it explicit that DC would be less emphasized in Boruto as well, from early on.

If it says his DC can split a planet then, it can until further notice or if there is evidence to the contrary. Said DC wouldn't have been expressed in the manga , both to protect the Earth but also for the out-of-universe reason that I cited.

Something about linshiki stopping narutos kurama form by throwing his axe

Then one the verge of death he went apeshit and blew back susanoo and kuramas avatar simultaneously. Actually he was fighting them both alone too. Novel made it seem like Kinshiki was the better fighter of the two otsutsuki tbh lol

“In the face of his fierce torrent of attacks, even Naruto who’d united with Kurama and Sasuke who’d started
operating Susanoo, were both thrown back with a single blow. ”

This has nothing to do with the Kinshiki debate

what about Momoshiki creating dimensions and destroying stars?
exactly none of thiis have anything to do with kinshiki debate so why are you bringing that and ignoring kinshikis drect feats

I just want(ed) to know what you think about Momoshiki's feats (which are stated to be star+ level), you can ignore it if you want.
none of momos feats are star level
he caps at around continental level at the absolute most, maybe even slightly below that

very few naruto characters are planetary level in raw output,
Kaguya with ETSB, Hagoromo with Sword of Nonoboku,
Hagoromo and Hamura with Six Paths CT
Shibai ofc,

thats about it

Yes.

I think any Otsutsuki is at least Moon+ Lvl.

Plus Kinshiki held his own against Sasuke who is Planet lvl. He has the feats to backup that statement from the Databook.
Sasuke is not planet level and is especially not planet level in base with just his sword lol

Sasuke is not planet level and is especially not planet level in base with just his sword lol
- Naruto from The Last one shotted Toneri in base form using a BSM-amped punch.

- Toneri is moon level as we’ve seen in the movie where he was able to slice the moon in half casually.

- Full Power Adult Rinnegan Sasuke >>>>> Base Form/BSM Naruto from the last. No debate there.

We’ve seen Sasuke overpower and hold his own against moon-planet level+ beings like Kaguya, Madara, Naruto, etc.

Sasuke has been planet level ever since he awakened the Rinnegan, wym bruh?

Even if he could, it means nothing he couldn't split Chadjuro in half so one thing is for certain base humans have Solar sytem level durability, so we can raise that by multiples for founders and JJs even further:bury

he can't even split Chojuro in half
then fused momo gets hit by sub-tree level rasengan, truly a wall~house level verse, small hill with peak feats.

Why is chojuro the best anti feat yall harp on????? From my understanding the split the world thing derives from a jutsu attack not a casual one.

From my understanding the split the world thing derives from a jutsu attack not a casual one.
- Bold of you to assume he can do anything except of crewting red chakra weapons
- if he has something like that, why hasn't he done ir?
- even fused momoshiki doesn't have anything remotely close to world splitting.

none of momos feats are star level
he caps at around continental level at the absolute most, maybe even slightly below that

very few naruto characters are planetary level in raw output,
Kaguya with ETSB, Hagoromo with Sword of Nonoboku,
Hagoromo and Hamura with Six Paths CT
Shibai ofc,

thats about it

It was stated the sun was "dying" or "doomed."
"The dying sun emitted a synchrotron radiation."
He most likely caused the supernova since it wasn't there when he arrived (else the low-level civilization he ate would have already been dead before he arrived from the star's supernova radiation that scorched the world)

@ipHr0bz3nl @Aegon Targaryen what do you think of the bolded?

Last edited:
Neither manga, movie or anime have shown or stated anything him causing supernova or anything... Gotta take everything which comes outta novels with grain of salt.

Neither manga, movie or anime have shown or stated anything him causing supernova or anything...
It happened after he arrived and I think the timeline matches, a supernova takes millions of years and he was eating the chakra fruit he cultivated (a chakra fruit doesn't take millions of years to be prepared) in present time making it seem like he actually caused and sped up the supernova somehow.

But you are right, there no solid proof of him causing a supernova.
Gotta take everything which comes outta novels with grain of salt.
Yes but there are already 2-3 statements on Momoshiki creating a parallel dimension so destroying a star should be possible.

Last edited:
- Bold of you to assume he can do anything except of crewting red chakra weapons
- if he has something like that, why hasn't he done ir?
- even fused momoshiki doesn't have anything remotely close to world splitting.
- Bold of me to assume he has a jutsu specifically for this “world splitting “?????

- Idk? Shit character writing? fuck should i know? lol Same could be said about alot of characters tbh

- Why would he split the world hes trying to absorb??

Again I literally said he likely has some jutsu that can do it as it seems like every otsutsuki has a specific special trait/jutsu. I personally don’t think he can wave his hand and planet go bye bye but all out sure its possible imo.

And a casual strike =/ a full power strike in regard to DC. Goku's smaller scale attacks aren't anywhere near destroying a planet, that doesn't mean he can't destroy a planet with a bigger attack :oldshrug

It was stated the sun was "dying" or "doomed."
"The dying sun emitted a synchrotron radiation."
He most likely caused the supernova since it wasn't there when he arrived (else the low-level civilization he ate would have already been dead before he arrived from the star's supernova radiation that scorched the world)

@ipHr0bz3nl @Aegon Targaryen what do you think of the bolded?
Too bad Boruto writers and anime producers are dumb and didn't include this

Basically this. The game use the databook as source.
This seems more more likely than him the text being literal.

It would have been made abundantly clear if he can split the Earth like Toneri splitting a moon. People still ignore that Toneri extended his beam blade to the length of the moon to do what he did.

the dude coudlnt properly cut through a direct hit to chojuro yet we have people claiming hes moon level
lol

this is the same hyperbole as temari destroying the universe

context

Couldn't cut through his body or Sword...but believe he can cut clean through a planet. how illogical

Kinshiki isn't Toneri, Kinshiki had the upper hand against adult 3T Sasuke and this Sasuke scales to the last Naruto (without Kurama avatar) at worse (who defeated Toneri without much problem).

There are Otsutsuki with feats that shit on Toneri's moon cutting anyways.
Toneri extended his beam sword to the length of the moon.

Momoshiki absorbing chakra chakra from his dimension in the novel is irrelevant he has nothing capable of destroying his dimension like Kaguya who was expanding her TSO to massive size to destroy her dimension.

Hagoromo's Sword can be Expanded huge sizes like Obito expended it to the size that he could fit Kurama Avatar in it hand.

If Kinishiki could extend his blade to the length of the earth They maybe he possible could split it, but he didn't he hasn't do that, and we saw him fail to slice Chojuro and his sword in half to chances of slicing a planet in half is next to 0.

Back
Top Bottom