• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

can introductions be retroactive?

Tomoeto

I got too excited and started posting in the interested threads I have been lurking, sorry. I started lurking "the site formerly known as Naruto Forums" a couple months ago when Kawaki made his anime introduction in Boruto, because he gives me serotonin and I want to talk about him with other people. Luckily my nerdery is not focused completely on Kawaki, I got back into anime a couple years ago and am loosely following the manga and anime for My Hero Academia, Yona of the Dawn, Blue Exorcist, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaguya-sama Wants to be Confessed to, and probably some others I am forgetting.

I have been making AMVs for a couple years and am getting more interested in GIFs and image edits too. I usually like side characters and overthinking and reading meta analysis so I am looking forward to this experience.

I mostly use mobile so please forgive my typos and mistakes, also I have pretty intense ADHD even tho I am medicated so we will see how I can operate in the forum system. Tips are appreciated!

Top Bottom