• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Can Chidori Nagashi break Water Prison?

bil02

We know Lightning>Water but I'm unsure about this;

Let's say Zabuza or Shoten Kisame catches Sasuke in a water prison,Can Chidori Nagashi break out Sasuke from it or the high concentrated chakra from the steel-like water prevents that?

bil02

Water is superior to lightning In the elemental wheel Yamato showed Naruto?
I can't remember it good but channelling lightning in water does give you an advantage against an water user user in a water medium right?

Architect

A Minato stan from Minatostan
Water is superior to lightning In the elemental wheel Yamato showed Naruto?
I can't remember it good but channelling lightning in water does give you an advantage against an water user user in a water medium right?
Fire > Wind > Lightning > Earth > Water > Fire

Architect

A Minato stan from Minatostan
So lightning>Water or am I just dumb lol?

how do we know how lightning does against Water or Wind against water?
The wheel reflects relations between adjacent elements.
Manga doesn't outright tell us that. We can only try to observe and make our own judments.

bil02

No, but it would break Sasukes will by electrocuting himself while being surrounded by water and possibly amplifying the attack.
Wouldn't that work too on the person holding the water prison?
I also thought Raiton users could mitigate the flow on electricity on them like how Sasuke did vs Killer B in Kumo and Darui at the summit.

Charmed

Forever Charmed
We know Lightning>Water but I'm unsure about this;
No, earth beats water.

Let's say Zabuza or Shoten Kisame catches Sasuke in a water prison,Can Chidori Nagashi break out Sasuke from it or the high concentrated chakra from the steel-like water prevents that?
Yes, Sasuke can get out of it with lightning because water prison only has small amounts of water.
Using lightning to get out of waterdome wouldnt work tho unless its a really big raiton.
I dont think the raiton user woyld be unharmed afterwards tho...🤔

Top Bottom