• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Bos neji vs P1 kakashi

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
BOS Neji lacks feats, all he's done is vacuum palm an already in mid-air Kisame IIRC (I might be incorrect) and defeat a 3% Kisame clone.

Kakashi stomps, Raikiri gg.

Six Paths Scaling

BoS Neji stomps

he was able to break out of a much stronger character's water prison in 30% Kisame clone while P1 Kakashi needed assistance from LoW Sasuke/Naruto after getting trapped by Zabuza.

you could argue that P1 Kakashi lacks the arsenal to break out of water prison but thats just not a good anti argument against Neji. Also if he lacks the arsenal then just dont get caught lul.

Danisor

Shippuden Neji is featless lol, a bad case of being underdeveloped and useless other than in Part 1, and at the time of his death when saving Naruto and Hinata.

Six Paths Scaling

Shippuden Neji is featless lol, a bad case of being underdeveloped and useless other than in Part 1, and at the time of his death when saving Naruto and Hinata.
he actually has enough feats

all the way back in the chunin exams Hiashi already pointed out that Neji surpassed the main branch of the Hyuga clan in its entirety.

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
he actually has enough feats

all the way back in the chunin exams Hiashi already pointed out that Neji surpassed the main branch of the Hyuga clan in its entirety.

I think Hiashi is talking in terms of potential or skill.

CE Neji got shut down by a bunch of Jonin before he could kill Hinata and his attacks are objectively inferior to Hiashi.

Six Paths Scaling

I think Hiashi is talking in terms of potential or skill.

CE Neji got shut down by a bunch of Jonin before he could kill Hinata and his attacks are objectively inferior to Hiashi.
idk to me he's talking about Neji's prowess even at the young age during the chunin exams. As shown Hiashi is sweating from just watching Neji and also uses terms such as "fearsome" which is a synonym for frightening. Which to me makes it seem that Hiashi is acknowledging that Neji's power is already up there with his own, and even maybe surpasses his, hence his statement.

Also it took 4 Jonin to 100% make sure he was stopped from killing Hinata. Two of those Jonin were Kakashi & Might Guy, arguably the two strongest Konoha Jonin, so i wouldnt really make that an antifeat against Neji.

Also was Hiashi shown to ever use 64 palms during Part 1? Also his feat of killing a nameless head Jonin isnt as impressive as others make it seem, when even Genma himself could stalemate someone like Baki, the strongest named Jonin in the sand village. The same Genma that called the Sound 4's prowess "was no longer the arts of Shinobi", meaning their prowess was above his own. Yet Neji was able to defeat one member on his own.

So to me its pretty reasonable due to Hiashi's lack of feats or hype that he and P1 Neji are relative.

Top Bottom