Informative Boruto TV Schedule

slicey

Young Lord
I'm still hoping we get some filler before the code arc to explain why code took so long to search for eida and to justify putting team 7 on lockdown
Yeah, with that Captive title though i think we're going straight in :hm

or maybe not, we should get summaries in a week or two and we'll know then i guess

Magickarp

Mei & Delta
First 2 titles make sense to me, they renamed them from their names, to their abilities.
But C58 is the EP where Kawaki blitzes that chakra control character. How does it relate to Qualification? Qualification for the right job?

C56 - Code
E287 - Claw Marks

C57 - Ada
E288 - Captives

C58 - The Right Job for Idiots and Bastards
E289 - Qualification

I'm still hoping we get some filler before the code arc to explain why code took so long to search for eida and to justify putting team 7 on lockdown

Magickarp

Mei & Delta
If the anime just glosses over the lockdown & Kawaki's character doing a 180, what excuses will we have?:doge Usually the anime fixes everything the manga ruins, but in this situation they made it worse by developing them too far only to flip a switch back.
Maybe the filler was purposefully bad so no one would watch & see the development
The aBort fans that watched the anime 2022 get deservedly middle fingered too. 2 birds 1 stone.

Anyways, it obviously won't be like this, but going 1C/EP will give us this schedule. Assuming they add some filler in between, i could see them finishing up the adaptation by the time C83 releases (end of Vol 21). Do we think the manga can wrap up in 6 Chapters? Seems impossible with the fact that they still need to kill Sasuke, unlock Sarada's MS, & have Mitsuki go SM. But they killed off Naruto & Kurama in like 4 pgs so šŸ¤” Or they could go for another vol, & TS will drop in December with the TS designs revealed at Jump Festa?

Last edited:

slicey

Young Lord
If the anime just glosses over the lockdown & Kawaki's character doing a 180, what excuses will we have?:doge Usually the anime fixes everything the manga ruins, but in this situation they made it worse by developing them too far only to flip a switch back.
Maybe the filler was purposefully bad so no one would watch & see the development
The aBort fans that watched the anime 2022 get deservedly middle fingered too. 2 birds 1 stone.

Anyways, it obviously won't be like this, but going 1C/EP will give us this schedule. Assuming they add some filler in between, i could see them finishing up the adaptation by the time C83 releases (end of Vol 21). Do we think the manga can wrap up in 6 Chapters? Seems impossible with they fact that they still need to kill Sasuke, unlock Sarada's MS, & have Mitsuki go SM. But they killed off Naruto & Kurama in like 4 pgs so šŸ¤” or they could go for another volume, & our Timeskip chapter will drop in December.

I do think the timeskip will most likely be late this year, since we just hit the big turning point in the story in the manga. Lot of stuff will be unsatisfactorily done though as usual.

As for the anime I have no idea why they're going straight in like this when they could take their time... your episode estimates are too generous too considering some of these are fighting chapters and it will be 2 chaps to 1 ep :jerrykek

They're going to have to stop adapting this arc at some point for a break, I think June is too early for the timeskip to happen tbh

Luffyfan38

Anyways, it obviously won't be like this, but going 1C/EP will give us this schedule. Assuming they add some filler in between, i could see them finishing up the adaptation by the time C83 releases (end of Vol 21). Do we think the manga can wrap up in 6 Chapters? Seems impossible with they fact that they still need to kill Sasuke, unlock Sarada's MS, & have Mitsuki go SM. But they killed off Naruto & Kurama in like 4 pgs so šŸ¤” Or they could go for another vol, & TS will drop in December with the TS designs revealed at Jump Festa?

I don't know man, either way Kawaki arc feels all over the place, manga or anime version :quite

Magickarp

Mei & Delta
Your episode estimates are too generous too considering some of these are fighting chapters and it will be 2 chaps to 1 ep :jerrykek

They're going to have to stop adapting this arc at some point for a break, I think June is too early for the timeskip to happen tbh
Oh yeah 100%, i'm assuming they will stop @ at the house, after the lore dump, & then we'll get another year of filler to build up Daemon & Ada. We might even get a mini arc (like during Jigen's retconned 10 Day cooldown) during their train ride to Konoha. I'm just assuming the anime wouldn't dare adapt so closely unless the Manga was gonna TS soon.

And yet, like you said, they're still rushing right into the arc when they have NO REASON to :jerrykek
I fear this won't be as good as the Kara arc. Where is our Mugino equivalent, Nishi arc? :catdance

Magickarp

Mei & Delta
Nishi
Code searches for Isshiki's message
Rasengun training
8th Inner
Borushiki awakening despite pills
Kawaki feeling powerless
3T awakening
Re-Lockdown

So many opportunities, & we get a 5.5 month long ArchiveOfOurOwn Waves2 arc :jerrykek
I guess if i was Honda, & was told there would only be potato animation in 2022, i would avoid writing anything major too.

123fire

Anyway according to leakers code arc is filled with anime canon episodes. They might also change alot of stuff and add many new scenes

Top Bottom