Informative Boruto News & Discussion

Magickarp

Port Viva Piñata to the Nintendo Switch
RTTV skipped EP 196 without even realizing 🤡
Imagine 5 guys watching & not one of them noticing 🤡
Proof that even Manga Canon Boruto is

Can i blame them tho? Half of them are asleep while the show plays anyways 🤡

@ the end of 197 they were all laughing at Delta cuz they think Naruto is gonna no diff her :lul
The anime really should've buffed instead of nerfed her.
Her taijutsu speed should've been like Gates Lee vs Gaara, but robotic.
Her laser's light speed should've been more apparent.
She should've had a scene vs Clones, where she used her drone's 360 view to perfectly dodge & kick them, & laser disintegrate the rest.

Coincidentally both her & KK got an SP B-team, while the A-team worked on a NaruSasu fight

xingi

I didn't even know there was a Naruto mobile :shocked
It's because they are available in china only.
There's two actually
Naruto mobile

Naruto online mobile (sequel of the famous Naruto online browser game)

They aren't advertised on Vjump because Japanese people can't play it

It sucks because these are really high quality mobile games unlike the crap we are getting

Dragonus-BB-

It's because they are available in china only.
There's two actually
Naruto mobile

Naruto online mobile (sequel of the famous Naruto online browser game)

They aren't advertised on Vjump because Japanese people can't play it

It sucks because these are really high quality mobile games unlike the crap we are getting
This was launched as a browser and online desktop client game worldwide and it sucks. It's everything wrong with Asian grindathons. Endless upgrade currencies and false depth.

xingi

This was launched as a browser and online desktop client game worldwide and it sucks. It's everything wrong with Asian grindathons. Endless upgrade currencies and false depth.
I play it, the browser version is very different and has been around for many years (5-6 years) the mobile version is a lot more streamlined still keeps some flaws you mentioned but is farr better and just released 3 years ago.

sangsang

I play it, the browser version is very different and has been around for many years (5-6 years) the mobile version is a lot more streamlined still keeps some flaws you mentioned but is farr better and just released 3 years ago.
Are you in China? :kittenpeek

Magickarp

Port Viva Piñata to the Nintendo Switch
I can't believe 24+ hours later #Boruto & #Naruto is still trending on twitter, and over spoilers at that :catfright
Nobody wants to buy her, but people sure do love looking at her :catfright
Maybe it's Twitters targeted algorithm, but i see Bort trending more often than other series, & yet the manga sales are god awful

Maybe aBort fans pirate or read digitally more 10 year olds don't go to physical stores

Foxfoxal

Kawaki vs Garou was better at technical level but the average person cared way more about Naruto vs Isshiki and more remembered.

It's not like the anime awards is more than a spamming popularity contest.

Yagami1211

Tojo Clan Yondaime
I can't believe 24+ hours later #Boruto & #Naruto is still trending on twitter, and over spoilers at that :catfright
Nobody wants to buy her, but people sure do love looking at her :catfright
Maybe it's Twitters targeted algorithm, but i see Bort trending more often than other series, & yet the manga sales are god awful

Maybe aBort fans pirate or read digitally more 10 year olds don't go to physical stores
There is still Amazon

Reviewing Logic

The Byakugan Empire Is Ever Resilient!
Whole bunch of Boruto characters coming to jumputi-heros during a Boruto event

Seems like they are using purely manga designs
I thought they already had karma Boruto when they did Boruto and Momoshiki?

Maybe I am remembering it wrong and it was just base Boruto?

Top Bottom