Chapter Boruto Manga Chapter 77 (Release: January 19th 10am EST / 3pm UTC - Official Link in OP)

Sagebee

If the eye does exist, I wouldn't be surprised if it went to Hima.:fatcat

She has some kind of hidden power and it's already being built up. While Boruto hasn't gotten squat in 5+ years.:catdefeat
Well if boruto gets the jougan

We can assume since his power up with momo is just getting more powered up rasengans

That the jougan will just create more powered up rasengans

:jerrykek

Shinjutsu rasengan incoming:catbuff

Sparks

I predict that the Uzumaki home will be destroyed in the coming chapters and one of the only things found left intact in the aftermath will be vase-kun. :nonon
At the end of the series, Kawaki will find the last broken piece of the vase in the ruins of Konoha and have a change of heart.

Altiora Night

Gwynbleidd
Parallels.

Kawaki has a Kāma on his left palm, whereas Boruto has a Kāma on his right palm.

Kawaki has a powerful dōjutsu in his left eye, so it would only stand to reason that Boruto were to obtain a powerful dōjutsu in his right eye.

Sparks

If the eye does exist, I wouldn't be surprised if it went to Hima.:fatcat

She has some kind of hidden power and it's already being built up. While Boruto hasn't gotten squat in 5+ years.:catdefeat
I feel they are simultaneously hyping up Himawari's power while drawing attention away from Boruto.

Sagebee

Parallels.

Kawaki has a Kāma on his left palm, whereas Boruto has a Kāma on his right palm.

Kawaki has a powerful dōjutsu in his left eye, so it would only stand to reason that Boruto were to obtain a powerful dōjutsu in his right eye.
The parallels arent equal boruto would have two dojutsu which is the byakugan and jougan

I'm not sure if I told you but kawaki will have two dojutsu aswell to rival boruto

ShadowBringer

There are other ways to make kawaki behave other than physically and verbally abusing him. And if u think i like obito because he likes rin you're fucking dumb and a retard. Idc about rin in his whole plot, i like him as a character and he never started the war JUST BECAUSE of rin, he told kakashi because the world is hell that people like rin are always victims. It's the WORLD he wants to change

Notice how you didn't explain why the world turned hell to him other than rin.

Gabe

Murim Grand Master
Well if boruto gets the jougan

We can assume since his power up with momo is just getting more powered up rasengans

That the jougan will just create more powered up rasengans

:jerrykek

Shinjutsu rasengan incoming:catbuff
Always the case with Naruto why not boruto as well. Universal rasengan to kill shibai is coming.

LazyWaka

Bringer of Darkness
Retired Staff

One of the few future Himawari outfits I actually like.

Not sure how I feel about Naruto and Hinata. And Kawaki's eyes in the background look bizarrely feminine.

Sagebee

Kawaki turning bad this early on is throwing a major wrench in one of my predictions for the end of part 1

I wonder if they will push back kawaki giving his karma to the akebi clone until part 2

Still feel a bit of confidence it will happen in part 1 since they revealed himawaris power potential

And removed himawaris parents

Sagebee

I've said before that I think kawaki and code is meant to parallel each other

Both have a love and madness theme with their characters

We see code and timeskip kawaki have the same color scheme clothes of black white and purple

And we know part 1 code will attack konoha and we see in part 2 kawakii attacks konoha

Sagebee

Also with code creating 1000 claw grime hints one of my theories way back will come true where I said kawaki will be a hybrid of sasukes and narutos abilities

And like naruto see kawaki create 1000 clones so with code creating 1000 claw grime I'm even more sure that this will happen at some point likely when kawaki attacks konoha in the future

slicey

Young Lord
Since nobody can hope to match Kawaki when he tries to kill Boruto again I wonder if Kawaki will take out Sarada, SM Mitsuki, t10, gives Boruto the scar but doesn't kill him ONLY because Hima puts herself in front of Boruto and pleads with Kawaki not to kill her brother after taking her parents or something :hmm

Sagebee

Looking back on the boruto the movie manga adaption chapters ike can make some decent action scenes when he wants to

And even the ao fight was pretty good

The series actions scenes has progressively gotten worse like we joke that it's the same basic punches and kicks

LawdyLawd

Since nobody can hope to match Kawaki when he tries to kill Boruto again I wonder if Kawaki will take out Sarada, SM Mitsuki, t10, gives Boruto the scar but doesn't kill him ONLY because Hima puts herself in front of Boruto and pleads with Kawaki not to kill her brother after taking her parents or something :hmm
It’s possible considering their anime bond

& I could see Kawaki still being notably hesitant towards harming or traumatizing little kids in general cause he sees himself in them.

inb4 p2 Kawaki Darth Vader’s all the kids from his class

Sagebee

I would be surprised if himawaris influence can effect kawaki when kawaki didnt care what naruto or hinata think in killing their son

Kawaki is at a point where he thinks he has to do this and the longer he waits to kill boruto the longer he has to keep naruto and hinata in that dimension which I dont think he wants to keep them there for long

Gabe

Murim Grand Master
Or he survives again via him activating his power from Momoshiki. Also would not be surprised if it’s just he is left for dead and kawaki moves on. I think many people are expecting everyone to know that what kawaki did but he can’t be sensed and he can shrink himself. He will probably go to boruto to try and get him with out boruto being the wiser of what happen as a surprise. I don’t think Ada will tell everyone what he did just yet. So she does not get on his bad side.
Because this chapter set up 3 possible people who got Naruto to shikamaru. We all know it was kawaki but for shikamaru it could be kawaki, code after learning about his army from Ada. And boruto with kawaki saying it was Momoshiki was up to something. (But this only works is boruto is separated from the group next chapter) but at least two possible culprits for shikamaru. Unless kawaki blasts out Naruto’s house screaming he sealed Naruto away.

Gabe

Murim Grand Master
Anyone else find it weird that Ada told shikamaru about code in that moment. When he was probably looking for kawaki. To get shikamaru off kawakis butt. I don’t know the whole shopping thing out of nowhere and everything. Seems like a set up

LazyWaka

Bringer of Darkness
Retired Staff
I just had a terrible thought. What if Boruto's first jougan appearance in the manga is to detect the portal Kawaki made and immediately brings back Naruto and Hinata? :nonon

Top Bottom