Chapter Boruto Manga Chapter 75 (Release: November 20th 10am EST / 3pm UTC - Official Link in OP)

Sagebee

An idea I had is we see from naruto that there was some source giving prophecies back then and in boruto there is more prophecies.

What if some god like figure in the series is feeding these prophecies to manipulate the events of the series.

Sagebee

People think codes abilities are inferior to eida and daemons

But there abilities have holes too

For one eida charm ability otsotsuki are immune to

And we see in the case of shikamaru he could use shadow possession on her and restrict her movement so seems you can use non lethal abilities on her like sealing her

And daemon can only reflect attacks by touching someone

We see in this chapter daemon could reflect a thought by not touching someone but seems he has to touch someone to reflect physical attacks

So both abilities have exploitable holes

Last edited:

Sagebee

Looking into the chapter again I noticed something off with borutos vision

When momo initially supposedly saw boruto fate his byakugan was activated with the veins and had a different sfx of shkeen

When boruto is supposedly seeing the vision theres no veins and different sfx of keen

I've been skeptical for a while if momo can really see fate and with the latest chapters he seems to be plotting something from taunting boruto that he will give up his body to him to momo spirit seen by kawaki

An idea I have is we see in the anime toneri from the moon was able to communicate with boruto and give him a vision of him in the moon. So it's totally possible otsotsuki have the ability to telepathically communicate with each other and feed them illusions.

So momo can easily be manipulating boruto to put him in a position that he ruins his life by these fabricated visions so he can take control of him.

Gabe

Murim Grand Master
Naruto acknowledge Ootsusuki being technologically advanced this chapter for some reason even though they were talking about shinjutsu.

I just hope it means timeslip turtle kun can be canon fr fr
The whole karma process was made to seems more like a technology download then a divine jutsu. I wonder if that’s what they meant.

Enlightened Almighty

I still wonder who developed Karma first!
Shibai? Since I think he's seen traveling to planets alone I think he was the first one to go on this journey of godhood and developed karma and everything and then seeing him, his fellow clan members followed his way

KennethLT

Yep. It’s now my head canon that Isshiki has been experimenting with Shibais DNA.

He is just way too strong. He was already too much for The fate bros in just his partial otsutsuki form with Jigen. The dude was ridiculous.

And even Amado said that a fully revived Isshiki would have been unstoppable.

I’m guessing a current hypothetical Full Power Isshiki is close to reaching a point of ascension thanks to Shibai DNA.

and if it turns out it wasn’t Shibai DNA, then even more impressive cause I have no idea what would allow him to reach such a level on earth.

Tsukuyomi

Yep. It’s now my head canon that Isshiki has been experimenting with Shibais DNA.

He is just way too strong. He was already too much for The fate bros in just his partial otsutsuki form with Jigen. The dude was ridiculous.

And even Amado said that a fully revived Isshiki would have been unstoppable.

I’m guessing a current hypothetical Full Power Isshiki is close to reaching a point of ascension thanks to Shibai DNA.

and if it turns out it wasn’t Shibai DNA, then even more impressive cause I have no idea what would allow him to reach such a level on earth.
I think Full Power Kawaki will beat a Code who has the chakra fruit :bury
Further cementing Isshiki as the most powerful :bury

Altiora Night

Gwynbleidd
Now we know why Ada and Daemon are more powerful than Amado's other cyborgs; as they derive their powers from Ōtsutsuki.

Ōtsutsuki cyborgs > human cyborgs.

Thus, Ada & Daemon > Koji, Delta & Boro.

Code is > human cyborgs as he inherited Isshiki's pure power and unlocked a unique transformation of his own.

Kara's human cyborgs (aside from Ao & Garō) are above 'Kage' level, as seen with Koji and Delta. Boro on the other hand is 'Kage' level, but can take on opponents above his paygrade with his viruses.

However, they pale in comparison to Ōtsutsuki-level combatants; Koji losing to Isshiki, Boro losing to Momoshiki, and Delta losing to Naruto.

kayz

Delta having the #1 mark on her forehead could be that she was the first successful cyborg from Amado.

Still, something feels hollow about this Amado's back story.

Sagebee

Delta having the #1 mark on her forehead could be that she was the first successful cyborg from Amado.

Still, something feels hollow about this Amado's back story.
Amado said all his akebi clones had a different personality why did amado preserve the delta personality with his drone

King Shark

Naruto acknowledge Ootsusuki being technologically advanced this chapter for some reason even though they were talking about shinjutsu.

I just hope it means timeslip turtle kun can be canon fr fr
Shikamaru*. 🤓
Hmm, maybe their technological prowess has something to do with shinjutsu? Remember, we all thought(or me at least) Amado was just using tech-y terms like data for convenience sake? When that's actually the term the O really use.

Enlightened Almighty

the shinjutsu Code possesses is most likely the divine origin of the Uzumaki chakra chains and Flying Raijin. The comparison to the latter has already been drawn, but the fact that these things can grow to such an extent, bind and even split up the Juubi leads me to believe they're also the originator of chakra chains that Code has yet to complete. This makes sense since people have already theorized that Code might be an Uzumaki.

Tsukuyomi

the shinjutsu Code possesses is most likely the divine origin of the Uzumaki chakra chains and Flying Raijin. The comparison to the latter has already been drawn, but the fact that these things can grow to such an extent, bind and even split up the Juubi leads me to believe they're also the originator of chakra chains that Code has yet to complete. This makes sense since people have already theorized that Code might be an Uzumaki.
You are fucking smart.

Sparks

It would definitely be interesting if they decided to link the two things, though they'd have to go back and show us how Tobirama came to invent FTG.

Gabe

Murim Grand Master
I don’t think he is uzumaki for one important reason. Kishi does not give a damn about the uzumaki we know more about the choujis and shikamarus clan then the main characters

KennethLT

Why was urashiky so ass bro? You have no idea how much potential they could have squeezed out of him if they didn’t decide to waste his ass on a god awful filler I wish was erased from existence.

Dude could have been used to answer so many questions.

Sagebee

Ftg is from tobirama he created so doubt any divine origin

And uzumaki chakra chains and codes claw mark arent similar the claw marks don't subdue the juubi and the feat of the claw marks creating juubling I attribute to the juubi properties like code says instead of the claw mark's since we see in the war it can divide itself to mini versions

Code might be uzumaki just because I think him and boruto have some connections in the story

As for the claw marks I'm assuming they have some divine or supernatural inspiration like isshiki dojutsu ability and eida clairvoyance ability just cant see what they are at the moment

King Shark

Why was urashiky so ass bro? You have no idea how much potential they could have squeezed out of him if they didn’t decide to waste his ass on a god awful filler I wish was erased from existence.

Dude could have been used to answer so many questions.
My tin foil hat theory is Urashiki(and the stuff with Toneri and the main family) was being set up by the anime for future manga plot lines but then Kodachi(or even Kishi) decided the manga wasn't going to go the direction the anime was setting up so the anime writers were then given leeway to do whatever they want with Urashiki. :conspiracy

Gabe

Murim Grand Master
What if kawaki turns on Naruto. If Naruto is the one who uses the shut down command against kawaki. Amado said it for a reason. That he did it so kohona needs him.

Sagebee

I was looking into what the claw marks divine inspiration could be

Looking up iron mythology, mythology with claws and mythology with blood

And maybe ftg and codes claw marks have more inspiration than we think

For one the senju clan symbol looks alot like indras weapon the vajra

Also in the anime we see a sword that was said to belong to tobirama that looks like indras vajra and it's also a sword with lightning blade

So with these connections to indra for the senju and tobirama it makes sense why he called his technique the flying thunder god

So how this connects to code is I was looking up iron folkore

In Tibet they say meteor iron or sky iron is used to create the vajra

"Meteoric iron or "sky-iron" (Tib. gnam lcags) is the supreme substance for forging the physical representation of the "

I'm assuming the iron comes out of claws for code since the vajra sides looks like claws

Top Bottom