• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Boruto getting purple lightning chidori

Sagebee

I've mentioned this before but I think boruto will get chidori when he can use his jougan.

And before someone says that is saradas move she will get a chidori variants since boruto is the successor and lightning affinity for the series.

If boruto couples this with his purple lightning which some people are skeptical he will get now but a purple lightning chidori would be epic move for him to get.

Sparks

Boruto will likely improve on the Raiton manipulation in his Vanishing Rasengan and create a more powerful version with a new property.

Much like Naruto went from Wind Rasengan to FRS, Boruto still has room to improve

Foxfoxal

I admire people still having faith Boruto is going to have PL after 3 years and the bunch of retcons of that jutsu in every medium.

Sagebee

Is it really necessary for him to have purple lighting

He already has Rasengan and its variants
He doesnt need it but I theorize boruto eos will have two super moves that comes from rasengan and chidori

And databook says he has purple lightning so they intend him to have it and lightning will be his speciality in contrast to kawakii fire

dergeist

Good to have you back sagebee, but this obsession with Chidori and PL needs to end. He's got his version of Naruto's jutsu so had his signature jutsu.

As it stands fire, lighting, yin release are the Sauce's main affinities, Sarada's main affinities also. Sasuke has Chidori, so does Sarada. Both have the sharingan as well.

PL is Mitsuki's move as per Canon manga.

And Burp has rasengan, SCJ etc just like his father. And he ass pull added an element to it, unlike his father, yet has an elemental rasengan like his father.

Everybody has their moves, the only thing I want to see is Sarada whip out an IA.

Last edited:

blk

Raiton is Boruto's main nature transformation, so he would obviously be able to learn it.

But whether he actually will is another matter.

Doesn't seem too likely.

I think it will remain a Kakashi-unique ability.

Sagebee

Its going to be a sad day for you when it disappears from her moveset again timeskip makes it clear who the true successor is and who sasukes true student is

Gex

Senior Enchanter of the Minrathous Circle of Magi
5 years and people are still salty Boruto was not born an Uchiha. Yes, we all know stans want Boruto to have Sharingan, Chidori, Kirin and Susanoo. As things stand there is only one next gen Uchiha in this series and it's NOT Boruto. Keep on dreaming.

Impulse

The Dark Knight
He doesnt need it but I theorize boruto eos will have two super moves that comes from rasengan and chidori

And databook says he has purple lightning so they intend him to have it and lightning will be his speciality in contrast to kawakii fire
While I see Boruto learning lighting techniques

I don't think he would use Chidori I think that would be something for Sarada only in the new gen

Instead I see Boruto maybe creating using lightning style variants of Rasengan

Sagebee

I don't think he would use Chidori I think that would be something for Sarada only in the new gen

I say he will get chidori for a couple reasons he is sasukes successor, and I think eos boruto will have two super moves inspired from what he represents one being a rasengan super move like naruto had and a chidori super move like sasuke had.

Also boruto is the speed fighter while sarada style is power oriented like sakura.

Sagebee

Boruto partially represents indra so he will get indras arrow eos and he represents another hindu god and will get that rasengan super move

So chidori is in his future

Corvida

Anda de dia la noche es mia
I say he will get chidori

bollocks
for a couple reasons he is sasukes successor,

not his child
and I think eos boruto will have two super moves inspired from what he represents one being a rasengan

and more than enough to him-he´s not Sasuke´s child nor has anything from him except cosplay

the rest is alien shit
Also boruto is the speed fighter

while sarada style is power oriented like sakura.
wrong, false and too late

Last edited:

Corvida

Anda de dia la noche es mia
5 years and people are still salty Boruto was not born an Uchiha. Yes, we all know stans want Boruto to have Sharingan, Chidori, Kirin and Susanoo. As things stand there is only one next gen Uchiha in this series and it's NOT Boruto. Keep on dreaming.

Top Bottom