• LL
    Voting is live in The LifeStyle Lounge-Animal Photo Contest!
    The poll closes on Dec 1, 2021 at 2:06 AM UTC.
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.

Episode Boruto Anime Episode 225

Ruthless Tsuchikage

I'm also impressed that the anime kept Denki throughout the series. It would have been easy for them to forget about his character besides the first episode, but they not only keep him in the show but also develop his character.
I'm a bit less optimistic on that account. Denki gets to develop to some extend, most obviously in this arc but also being able to free himself out of a hostage situation while being a mere damsel some arcs earlier.

But Denki and the rest of his team tend to get dozens and dozens of episodes without appearances, this unlike team 10 or team Hanabi who occasionally get an episode thrown their way.

JH24

I'm a bit less optimistic on that account. Denki gets to develop to some extend, most obviously in this arc but also being able to free himself out of a hostage situation while being a mere damsel some arcs earlier.

But Denki and the rest of his team tend to get dozens and dozens of episodes without appearances, this unlike team 10 or team Hanabi who occasionally get an episode thrown their way.
I agree Denki and his team don't appear often, and I'd like to see more of Team 5 together. But I'm still optimistic because the anime has given Denki a more defined goal.

He wants to be a chunin (If he wins against Tsubaki it will be an important milestone); Naruto, Sai and Shikamaru acknowledged his potential, and in an earlier episode Denki was given a clear ambition when he stated that he wanted to connect the world.

Whether this will materialize in a future episode/arc remains to be seen, but at the very least the anime showed they haven't forgotten about his character.

blk

I want Denki to turn out as the strongest kid (except Boruto) after this episode :catsleep

From the most frail & confidence-less to the strongest of his gen thanks to science and technology 🤖
The big equalizers in a world always dominated by genetic freaks and nepotism :bang

Would fit perfectly several themes of the story.

Last edited:

Corvida

Anda de dia la noche es mia
I want Denki to turn out as the strongest kid (except Boruto) after this episode :catsleep

From the most frail & confidence-less to the strongest of his gen thanks to science and technology 🤖
The big equalizers in a world always dominated by genetic freaks and nepotism :bang

Would fit perfectly several themes of the story.
Specially with the MC

ShadowBringer

It's not bait when it's true :drake

It's not a good way to gauge speed feat if her final clash kept on par with chocho or how boruto casually dodged it or how Boro was distracted

If she can blitz on the tier of Momoshiki or Jugo without any interruption like how boruto used boruto stream to achieved it then thats something worth to debate.

Heck I won't be surprised if Denki can go light speed with his obnoxious technology to do all the work for him when it's obvious the show favored science more ...

Foxfoxal

Of all the things he said that it's literally true, why people keep putting Konohamaru "in universe" as above them with less impressive feats? because the rank.

It's literally how it works.

It's not a good way to gauge speed feat if her final clash kept on par with chocho or how boruto casually dodged it or how Boro was distracted

If she can blitz on the tier of Momoshiki or Jugo without any interruption like how boruto used boruto stream to achieved it then thats something worth to debate.

Heck I won't be surprised if Denki can go light speed with his obnoxious technology to do all the work for him when it's obvious the show favored science more ...
"Blitz Jugo" Lmao he went in straight line with Jugo going in straight line as well, it was a clash.

"Blitz Momoshiki" lmao I thought it was highly accepted by the same Boruto fans that the Boruto vs Fused Momoshiki was a bunch of bullshit.

123fire

Kawaki and Sarada>>>>>Your Fave

Boruto dodging her chidori isn't a speed feat, he just anticipated her and acted accordingly. U really think sarada us going for the kill? She wants to kill boruto to go through boro? He saw her coming ever since he threw the smoke bombs. Also about chocho they were clashing and chocho had her butterfly mode on which gives her speed as per her arc. So yeah it's not a speed feat.

Boruto needs karma to be faster
Mitsuki needs sage mode

Sarada doesn't need anything to be fast

xingi

Of all the things he said that it's literally true, why people keep putting Konohamaru "in universe" as above them with less impressive feats? because the rank.

It's literally how it works.
?????
That one definitely flew over your head

ShadowBringer

"Blitz Jugo" Lmao he went in straight line with Jugo going in straight line as well, it was a clash.

Its not even a clash If boruto was the only one to land a rasengan on him before Jugo perceived it and he couldn't even strike back so clearly it's a blitz

"Blitz Momoshiki" lmao I thought it was highly accepted by the same Boruto fans that the Boruto vs Fused Momoshiki was a bunch of bullshit.

That's yours and their problems. It doesn't change the fact that he Blitz Momoshiki.

You can't call anything BS at this point when the kids fought Kage tier opponents.

Boruto dodging her chidori isn't a speed feat, he just anticipated her and acted accordingly.

If chidori is so fast, then no one should be anticipating lol

U really think sarada us going for the kill? She wants to kill boruto to go through boro? He saw her coming ever since he threw the smoke bombs.

Yes boruto would have been near death bed when sarada literally pierce like a quarter fraction of Boro Giant body

which gives her speed as per her arc So yeah it's not a speed feat.

?????

Mitsuki needs sage mode

He doesn't need karma when he Blitz jugo, Momoshiki and even Kakashi (if it wasn't actually a clone)

If boruto goes stream with Karma boosted, then it's an overkill

Sagebee

Boruto dodging her chidori isn't a speed feat, he just anticipated her and acted accordingly. U really think sarada us going for the kill? She wants to kill boruto to go through boro? He saw her coming ever since he threw the smoke bombs. Also about chocho they were clashing and chocho had her butterfly mode on which gives her speed as per her arc. So yeah it's not a speed feat.

Mitsuki needs sage mode

Sarada doesn't need anything to be fast
You do realize that's not her natural speed kakashi shows you have to activate the first gate to use that speed

Also overtime sasuke stopped speed blitzing with chidori like sarada did in her recent match

Corvida

You do realize that's not her natural speed kakashi shows you have to activate the first gate to use that speed
show me the moment Sarada opened a gate to chidori like anything
remember her try?

Last edited:

Sagebee

show me the moment Sarada opened a gate to chidori like anything
Too achieve the speed feat you have to open the first gate sakura states sasuke taijutsu is like rock Lee and to achieve that speed feat you need to open the first gate

Corvida

Too achieve the speed feat you have to open the first gate sakura states sasuke taijutsu is like rock Lee and to achieve that speed feat you need to open the first gate
See Sarada first chidori above

Lee needed gates

Sasuke, sharingan and training

JH24

Denki supremacy :blessed

Tho that may still not mean he'll 100% win so.... i'll reserve final judgement for the episode :hm
Same. It could still end in a different way. Team 5 not having a chunin does increase Denki's chances but it's not a guarantee.

I'm looking forward to this episode; hopefully we'll get some good action moments for Tsubaki.

===

If Denki wins, I would still want Tsubaki to damage/neutralize his tool at some point during the match. With the match looking lost, Denki would be forced to use a jutsu as a last-ditch attempt. Both Denki and Tsubaki could learn from each other.

Sagebee

Do you see Sarada using a power up while learning chidori?
I dont know about her anime training but for her to achieve the speeds of chidori like against boro you need gates

So your saying the speed she showed is her natural speed?

Corvida

I dont know about her anime training but for her to achieve the speeds of chidori like against boro you need gates

no

you have just seen her first completed chidori

So your saying the speed she showed is her natural speed?
yes

I dodnt know if Sasuke ever opened any gate

specially to chidori
Dont know what movements he copied from Lee but chidori wasnt one of them

Sagebee

no

you have just seen her first completed chidori

yes

I dodnt know if Sasuke ever opened any gate

specially to chidori
Dont know what movements he copoed rom Lee but chidori wasnt one of them
If you want to believe that's her natural speed go ahead but clearly show that's not the case

And I didnt say sasuke learned chidori from lee it clearly says that sasukes taijutsu and speed is like lee

Top Bottom