Bloodline Limits can be Copied?

jmwij1

i have been thinking about what it means to have a bloodline limit.

And i was thinking that they could be copied.

This i think is true because, otherwise why would the village be killing missing nins so that other villages cannot get thier secrets.
Also with the hinata's father and neji's father incident, the swapping of the bodies so that the secrets wouldn't be revealed. Secrets being the byukagan. and they dont want people to copy it.

This could be the same for the uchiha clan, where the sharingan could actually be copied. maybe posing a reason to why Itachi wanted everyone dead.

it also possible that people that are considered not to have a bloodline limit have a sorta bloodline limit such as Shika and Choji and thier respective clans

But in apose to this it is possible that it is harder to copy this type of thing. Because they have evolved into this state. Comparable to human society where every country's people have different strengths and weaknesses. Such as black people with higher muscle density allowing them to automatically run faster, and are automatically born resistant to the suns harmful rays etc.

What are your thoughts

ok, to clear this up. in the haku-sasuke battle, kakashi says that he cannot copy a bloodline limit technique, let alone a whole bloodline limit itself. I think the hunter nins hunt missing nins so that bloodline limits cannot be surgically transplanted (ex. kakashi's sharingan).

Despite Sharingan's immense awesomeness, and its apparent ability to do almost anything, the Sharingan cannot copy Bloodline Limits:

Read that entire page.

Sharingan being able to copy Bloodline Limits would just about top the list of h4x, if that were true.

I agree that they can be reproduced in some way (though I think "copying" is the wrong choice of words to use, since it implies you're talking about the Sharingan and would give people the wrong idea). Just look at what Orochimaru did with Yamato for example. Other ninja villages wouldn't hesitate to kidnap a person or retrieve a corpse from a strong bloodline limit clan, and they wouldn't hesitate to perform experiments or kinjutsus in order to extract their secrets.

I think that's why Zetsu also does the "garbage disposal" for Akatsuki, since he eats anything that would give away what jutsus they were using on the body (the Shoten clones), or the secrets the body contained.

So what im getting so far is that you can unlock the secrets and use them your self, if you have like a blood sample or something. And using this blood sample you can alter your body to be able to use that bloodline. I like this idea.

In extension of my point, which is really the same thing. Is that i believe that before konoha united all the clans were completely seperate tribes if you will. And therefore due to this sepeartion developed techniques unique to them. These evolved over the years etc. So basically (your right i used a bad word in copy) what i am saying is that, byukagan for example, if you practiced enough, or developed the jutsu you could use it.

An example of this would be the first hokage who could control jinchuriki's. Sorta like starting a bloodline almost. Then yamato could use it. But if someone was good enough i think maybe they could learn how to control jinchuriki's in the same way.

jmwij1 said:
So what im getting so far is that you can unlock the secrets and use them your self, if you have like a blood sample or something. And using this blood sample you can alter your body to be able to use that bloodline. I like this idea.

In extension of my point, which is really the same thing. Is that i believe that before konoha united all the clans were completely seperate tribes if you will. And therefore due to this sepeartion developed techniques unique to them. These evolved over the years etc. So basically (your right i used a bad word in copy) what i am saying is that, byukagan for example, if you practiced enough, or developed the jutsu you could use it.

An example of this would be the first hokage who could control jinchuriki's. Sorta like starting a bloodline almost. Then yamato could use it. But if someone was good enough i think maybe they could learn how to control jinchuriki's in the same way.

no your wrong yamato had a dna transfer thats why he can do it and he was one of the only ones who survived it and you cant use byakugan because you must have their eyes to use it

mister_napolean said:
didnt kakashi say he couldnt copy the ice element? yet in the movie he did

The movie isnt canon thought. Not the naruto that Masashi Kishimoto writes ...

i probably didn't make it too clear.

The first hokage invented jinchuriki controling jutsu. Like he was starting a bloodline and only his bloodline (his DNA)) could use it. This jutsu wasn't invented before him, he didn't inherrit it from anyone.

Yamato recieving the DNA of the first hokage is able to use his jutsu because first hokage's blood has now developed an affinity to this jutsu. So as it keeps getting passed down from generation to generation this jutsu may evolve and become like second nature to a person of first hokage bloodline. Like Sharingan for sasuke or itachi.

So ineffect he started a bloodline technique. Now if he could Invent a bloodline technique. Isn't it possible that someone else could invent the same thing. Maybe someone of the same skill level.

If i continue this example onto Sharingan. Maybe on fine day way before konoha, a uchiha guy invented the sharingan, passed it down from generation to generation, so that it evolved into a common technique used by the clan; it became so evolved that it was able to be activated without seals. So now looking at it again, is it possible that someone else could develop the sharingan from scratch, or some primitive form of it.

Maybe this is why Kakashi has to use hand seals to form his Mangekyou sharingan, because his blood doesn't have a strong affinity for it.

Im not very good at explaining stuff. So im sorry about before, and about this one as well.

oceanrain said:
The movie isnt canon thought. Not the naruto that Masashi Kishimoto writes ...
yeah so why he used the 2 guys in movie3 to be in chap. 319 then if it's so non-canon material?:wink

shikamaru and chouji dont have bloodlines, they have hidden jutsu. meaning that its possible to learn it, but they wont teach it to you unless your in the clan.

when another village captures a body they will have two choses on how to steal jutsu. One like many have said is to DNA transplant. Another is to see how the body was using chakra and try to copy it that way. The first way is hard because they need someone whos blood is compatible. The second one is because they need to learn the technique almost from scratch.

Before about over generations a bloodline limit can be created is true. during the neiji vs.hinata battle in the chunnin exam, kakashi states that "it is said that the uchiha clan's origins lie within the hyuuga." to me this means 2 different things.

one way is that in the hyuuga clan someone couldn't quite perform the byakugan and instead created the sharingan whichis easier for some in the clan and the uchiha is started.

the other way is that some one spent the time to study how the eye works. then tried to perform his own way and came up with the sharingan. this would only work well if they could study the limit being used by a live subject. otherwise they are back to guessing.

i am leaning towards the first option because this is one of the jutsu that i think needs the DNA to perform. the byakugan didnt become second nature out of nowhere. i think that before it was able to be used by everyone someone did something wrong and got the sharingan instead.

To go to your examples about the first. i am not sure if that was his own jutsu that no one else could use or if it could become a limit. The third kazekage was able to use metal sand, because he was born special.(according to chiyo i dont remember the exact words.)

the thing that needs to be looked at when seeing if someone can use another bloodline limit is to know what element they are and if you can manipulate the same ones and through simple training create the same jutsu. the ones like this i do not consider a limit but merely a jutsu that is special to that group.

Byakugan and sharingan need the DNA because they eyes are not created through a jutsu they are created by the body.

I think they can be duplicated but not by the sharigan. You are right with the whole switching bodies neji's dad hinata's dad thing. But kakashi said the sharigan can't copy it.

I get what you're saying jmwij1. Advanced Bloodlines developed over many generations of people constantly working in one area, so those that worked with eye jutsus for many generations eventually developed Byakugan/Sharingan; I agree that if someone else started as a "first generation" they could eventually develop an Advanced Bloodline, but I think Shikamaru would be the only character in the series to have that sort of vision; I disagree on that they would be the same AB; maybe similar, like Byakugan/Sharingan, but different.

"learning the secrets" about a village or a village's jutsu is more than just trying to copy it...

...it also allows you the chance to dissect it to learn it's weakness.

Like, if Zabuza had stolen Hinata's dead body (as an example), he wouldn't be limited to just trying to copy the Byakugan, he could also discover a way to defeat or neutralize it.

Secrets don't just tell you how to do something, they can also tell you how to keep that something from happening.

That's also why Hunter-nin/ANBU dispose of ninja bodies of village deserters.

I don't think they can copy bloodlines. But they do study them. There one person i feel is an example of this. I think that zetzu was made in a lab. He was probable a combination of hyuga and some other normal ninja. And the only way he can survive is by eating other ppl.

They kill the missing-nins so enemies cant surgically transplant the Bloodline limit or study the bloodline limit in the body to figure out how to defeat it

I think the hunter-nins are trying to keep village secrets not bloodline limits. Missing nin can give out secrets as far as training methods,strategies, and jutsus that a particular village would use not a specific clan. With Neji's dad, those were targeting only the byakgan. With Zabuza he was a high ranking jounin. His body contained alot of general knowledge about his village. Here's a couple of was of looking at bloodlimits. The Sharingan and Byakugan could see how Kimimaru's chakra flowed and the changes in his body when he used bloodlimit. But they couldn't do themselves because they don't posses his bloodline. Look at Kakashi and his Sharingan. Being a doujutsu you can just implant the eye in anybody.But it only works if it was activated, if not it would be just a regular eye. He can use it because all you have to do is hook up the nerves. But he can't turn it off because he doesn't have that innate talent that Uchihas have to control it. His is pretty much automatic.

i guess that covers that part of the theory.

But actually what i was thinking was how did the uchiha get the sharingan in the first place. It would have had to be many years ago, someone would have had to have invented it. Therefore im saying that someone could start a bloodline or something similar if they wanted to use a bloodline, provided they have the right elemental affinity's etc.

how can bloodlines be copied if it states they can not?
kakashi says it numerous times... how can this be bypassed

Back
Top Bottom