• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Bleach TYBW Anime Episode 7 Discussion

Rate this episode!

• Total voters

Mider T

Nanners and kittens
Two 10/10 episodes back to back...

The adaption here is getting me really excited for the Isshin flashback. That shit's gonna be dope.
Memories in the Rain type vibes.
You know an episode is fire when it's Ichigo central and Sables still gives it a 10 :obamabury
SEIBURUSU
She is STACKED

When were glasses invented? I thought it was in the 1700s.
Who was that?
@Keishin ?
Just saw an interesting comment. Do yall think the order they showed the captains in the ending is also their squad number?

Yes, we've been over this.

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
It's fine, which character who is a fighter hasn't jobbed in Bleach at least once?

It's absolutely fine, it just fumbles the power scale of things. But then again, nothing will break Bleach's power scales like Mask and Renji and I still kinda love that fight. I never think too much about powerlevelfaggotry. Gets the brain elitist like a Quincy.

vicucha

I don't remember who and where they were asking about who Cang Du resembles and I know people say it's Zuko, but for me it's Hibari from Katekyo Hitman Reborn:

Keishin

Kubo implied a scene from chapter 538 will be in episode 13, so if that's the first chapter of the ep then this should be the pacing from now on

EP8 4 CHAPTERS
EP9 4 CHAPTERS
EP10 5 CHAPTERS
EP11 5 CHAPTERS
EP12 5 CHAPTERS
EP13 5 CHAPTERS

Jugo13

Kubo implied a scene from chapter 538 will be in episode 13, so if that's the first chapter of the ep then this should be the pacing from now on

EP8 4 CHAPTERS
EP9 4 CHAPTERS
EP10 5 CHAPTERS
EP11 5 CHAPTERS
EP12 5 CHAPTERS
EP13 5 CHAPTERS
I've been thinking about how they're going to pace the second half of the first cour, and the only problem with this pacing is that the chapters preceding the Wandenreich city battles are the most content-heavy, especially the ETBR gaiden that even features a fight, which I think the anime will add more battle sequences to. ETBR consists of 10 chapters, which can easily last 3 episodes(Prince Von Licht would be a great ending to the cour, but opening suggest they will end it at Blade is me), unless they cut some content in favor of adding battle sequences.

Keishin

I've been thinking about how they're going to pace the second half of the first cour, and the only problem with this pacing is that the chapters preceding the Wandenreich city battles are the most content-heavy, especially the ETBR gaiden that even features a fight, which I think the anime will add more battle sequences to. ETBR consists of 10 chapters, which can easily last 3 episodes(Prince Von Licht would be a great ending to the cour, but opening suggest they will end it at Blade is me), unless they cut some content in favor of adding battle sequences.
There are scenes that they're definitely cutting. Main problem is if we're getting recaps in episodes that cut content fans wouldn't like that but I expect a recap next week or at latest the week after that.

Adamant soul

Filler PTSD, I say.

Studio Pierrot: *adds a single recap*
Fandom: :catgun
More like recap PTSD.

Even I couldn't deny those were pretty egregious and having one four episodes in was pretty silly.

I wouldn't be opposed to filler if its on the level of their old stuff and placed appropriately.

Black Wraith

<b>The Chosen One</b>
Another banger of an episode.

I've not had this much fun watching a show since the Attack on Titan, just with a shit ton more Sakuga.

I guess it's time for the training montage to start.

egressmadara

Wanderin' About
Very cool that we got a glimpse of the first Sternritter invasion (guessing Kubo provided the character designs for the original G13). Looks like the captains were foddering them and Yhwach was defeated by a sneak attack from Sasakibe + one-shot from ZnT.

New Yhwach move: Quelkreis

we should find out why the sternritters have a time limit outside the Wandanreich

Saitou Hajime

After seeing anime-onlys react to the partial mom reveal I believe EBTR and TBIM is gonna splatter their brains. I think I see someone beginning to catch on to the Zangetsu twist but is just dismissing it because of Kubo's similar looking characters.

Jugo13

Names and divisions of OG captains revealed
[YOUTUBE]2nd division Shihoin Chika 3:35
3rd division Izuhara Kinroku 4:29
4th division Shijima Chikiri 5:16
5th division Obana Danjiro 6:09
6th division Saitou Furoufushi 8:43
7th division Shigyou Nobutsuna 13:16
8th division Katoribatsu Unsai 14:06
9th division Kumoi Entetsu 15:17

Last edited:

Helkor

Names and divisions of OG captains revealed
[YOUTUBE]2nd division Shihoin Chika 3:35
3rd division Izuhara Kinroku 4:29
4th division Shijima Chikiri 5:16
5th division Obana Danjiro 6:09
6th division Saitou Furoufushi 8:43
This guy... nope nope nope get me AWAY from him !

Top Bottom