• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Bleach TYBW Anime Episode 7 Discussion

Rate this episode!

• Total voters

Gitagon

Also it got confirmed that none of the Stern Ritter participated in the war. Which had to be the case since SS had 0 info on them.

Yhwach must have wanted to lose, cuz this makes no sense. :dead
From what I get, the current Sternritter are the new gen. Apart from Jugram, I don't think any of them were strong enough back then. Some might not even have been born yet.

Jikaishin

God of Destiny
From what I get, the current Sternritter are the new gen. Apart from Jugram, I don't think any of them were strong enough back then. Some might not even have been born yet.
Bazz B is also 1000 years old and quite powerful (not Schutzstaffel level but still only behind Gremmy and Royd for me)

And as Lille is the first Quincy with a Schrift, he probably is also the same age

Robert, Quilge, Gerard and Pernida also got the vibe of being OG generation Sternritter but that just my headcanon

Helkor

Also, that don't mean the Quincy didn't had strong people in their side.

TrueTrueTrue

I don't think this flashback proves Sternritter weren't involved. Kubo said in his KO answers that schrifts were lost due to war and had to be replaced. It isn't like the entire first war took place in 3 minutes lmao.

Helkor

I don't think this flashback proves Sternritter weren't involved. Kubo said in his KO answers that schrifts were lost due to war and had to be replaced. It isn't like the entire first war took place in 3 minutes lmao.
Not to mention that the Flashback don't mean it was like that at all, it's more symbolic.

Jugo13

We know from the Friend flashback that Hubert was Sternritter Lt. Commander. I think it can be inferred that Seydlitz and Algora were of high rank in the Sternritter as well. I think by having them die to Bankai Yamamoto leaves their true strength up in the air and not necessarily inferring they were weak.

Foxfoxal

You sure? He was saying Bleach was coming back everysingle year since 2016... and he got wrong everysingle time.
He should be far away in being legit for sure.
He said the anime was going to be censured because it was on Disney+ getting the entire fandom mad for a lie... Let alone when he had no clue about Hulu.

Helkor

He said the anime was going to be censured because it was on Disney+ getting the entire fandom mad for a lie... Let alone when he had no clue about Hulu.
Damn... he loves to bait people, good that i unfollow his content back in 2018-2019

Helkor

The fact that he has a flaming sword kind of hints at just using ryujin jakka though.
Nope he used Zanjitsu Gokui for sure, we can see in the flashback, in the book that Uryu was reading as well and in the Shunsui flashback

Corax

Nope he used Zanjitsu Gokui for sure, we can see in the flashback, in the book that Uryu was reading as well and in the Shunsui flashback
Why did he say that Quicny didn't know his bankai powers?In the flashback he used solar armor and sealed fire sword.

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
Why did he say that Quicny didn't know his bankai powers?In the flashback he used solar armor and sealed fire sword.

Because he didn't have/didn't use the entire skillset of modern Zanka no Tachi, plus North worked differently which was improved throughout the 1000 years.

Top Bottom