• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Bleach Convo #135: Ave Byzantium

Best girl?

• Total voters

Keishin

Jump Festa 23 x Bandai Namco will be holding a panel for Burn the Witch news. Maybe a game and manga return.

Keishin

There was a trending twitter poll with 180 088 votes asking if people wanted to train with Goku or spend 24 hours with Yoruichi. Goku won with 1,4% difference.

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
Anime's back and all people post is still the same VS threads that have been done to death

:tiredpepe

But really, I find it astounding how these power level discussions start as KENPACHI WITH 2 EYEPATCHES VS YHWACH WITHOUT A MOUSTACHE and then pissing contests always end up looking like PROVE THAT ICHIGO WAS ON AN OPTIMAL PROTEIN DIET AND TAKING THE PROPER DICK SUPPLEMENTATION TO JUSTIFY HIS CITY WIDE CUMSHOT.

Then people insult each other a little bit, shit dies down, rinse and repeat.

Cirsium

But really, I find it astounding how these power level discussions start as KENPACHI WITH 2 EYEPATCHES VS YHWACH WITHOUT A MOUSTACHE and then pissing contests always end up looking like PROVE THAT ICHIGO WAS ON AN OPTIMAL PROTEIN DIET AND TAKING THE PROPER DICK SUPPLEMENTATION TO JUSTIFY HIS CITY WIDE CUMSHOT.

What I learned with the versus thread of the Bleach section is that no matter whose character you put against each other, at the end you end powerscaling the entirety of the cast.

Keishin

Scar official music video by Kitani will be released in 44 hours on 21st of November. "Eternity" which is another song submitted for Bleach TYBW opening will release Nov 23rd.

Gwiber

Did the novel give any good reason for some noble families not taking an active role in the blood war?

gabies

Desolated

Those people are so dumb they should be like me and pick the winner based off of how hot they are

I always win cuz I like the hottest characters 🤠

Top Bottom