• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Bleach Convo #135: Ave Byzantium

Best girl?

• Total voters

Gwiber

Am I forgetting something or some Sternritter like Royd cannot use Vollstandig for some reason? Or why didn't he at least try to use it against Yama?

Keishin

Am I forgetting something or some Sternritter like Royd cannot use Vollstandig for some reason? Or why didn't he at least try to use it against Yama?
They can use VS as long as they haven't stolen bankais. It's not like Gremmy used VS either. They just don't some times. For Royd however it can easily be argued that he simply wouldn't be able to use Yhwach's complete holy form simply because Yhwach is on Yamamoto's tier, and it was stated that Royd did not have the power to steal Yamamoto's bankai either.

Gwiber

They can use VS as long as they haven't stolen bankais. It's not like Gremmy used VS either. They just don't some times. For Royd however it can easily be argued that he simply wouldn't be able to use Yhwach's complete holy form simply because Yhwach is on Yamamoto's tier, and it was stated that Royd did not have the power to steal Yamamoto's bankai either.
Oh yeah, that could be. Or possibly because he was transformed into Yhwach, who did not seem to have a Vollstandig himself.

Vasto Lorde King

Leader of We Dem Boys!
Just watched the most recent trailer of bleach and I must say that As Nodt's voice is fucking amazing it's truly fitting to his character.

Gwiber

Does anyone think Urahara or Mayuri be able to create/replicate zanpakuto if they really tried? Or is it completely impossible for them?

Vasto Lorde King

Leader of We Dem Boys!
Yesterday I had a dream about @Xelioszzapporro ! :kanyelul

So bassically I found myself in some kind of mario kart esque/ctr crash team racing esque tri-cycle race for pre-schoolers, the teacher asked me if I wanted to compete anyways since technically there is no age limit. I decided to be that guy and compete anyways, thinking I'd own these little brats, giving no fucks about how it'd looked. There was this weird rule that in around 30 minutes, that numbers 18 till 29, yes there were 29 racers competing, were gonna swap places somehow with each other to make it more fun for everybody, so that the losers or those left behind would also have a feel of bieng ahead of somebody, real participation trophy like. Weird rule but then again this is a dream. So we did race and then skip towards the end we sit all in a circle with like the pre school teacher like talking to us about the race. Then there was this weird blue haired kid that pointed his finger at me and told me that I didn't switch, And I was all like wait a minute, they are fucking toddlers, what do I care, so I shouted at the toddler saying, well I didn't switch, BECAUSE I DON'T CARE! causing him to get startled and cry.

Then all of a sudden I was teleported to highschool and there was this weird jeffrey dahmer looking teacher with blue eyes just staring at me like I did something wrong, real dead eyes. He kind looked like the guy that played quicksilver in x-men playing the role of jeffrey dahmer. like this:

Then a highschooler pokes me at my side and whispers, don't u know who this teacher is? He is the father of that kid u just shouted at, He is a famous isekai hero that is super powerfull and has multiple avatars representing him, then he showed me a guide and pointed me to ultra instinct goku, appearantly ultra instinct goku is but mere representation of Xelioszzapporro. My jaw dropped as I was legit impressed as that guy kept listing his impressing universal feats and things this ''hero'' did. Then the teacher said to me, if U don't finish your homework tommorow, ''I'll kill you'' and I was like. It was a joke right? Cause Xelios gave me bakugo vibes, you know, he won't really kill you, then Xelios said,: ''U will be re-incarnated in a new life'' or some weird shit. I was like still, it's a joke right and he gave no answer, he just stared at me. But I was so lazy and was, you know what, I will take your bluff and then the dream ended.

MShadows

Deathbat
Yesterday I had a dream about @Xelioszzapporro ! :kanyelul

So bassically I found myself in some kind of mario kart esque/ctr crash team racing esque tri-cycle race for pre-schoolers, the teacher asked me if I wanted to compete anyways since technically there is no age limit. I decided to be that guy and compete anyways, thinking I'd own these little brats, giving no fucks about how it'd looked. There was this weird rule that in around 30 minutes, that numbers 18 till 29, yes there were 29 racers competing, were gonna swap places somehow with each other to make it more fun for everybody, so that the losers or those left behind would also have a feel of bieng ahead of somebody, real participation trophy like. Weird rule but then again this is a dream. So we did race and then skip towards the end we sit all in a circle with like the pre school teacher like talking to us about the race. Then there was this weird blue haired kid that pointed his finger at me and told me that I didn't switch, And I was all like wait a minute, they are fucking toddlers, what do I care, so I shouted at the toddler saying, well I didn't switch, BECAUSE I DON'T CARE! causing him to get startled and cry.

Then all of a sudden I was teleported to highschool and there was this weird jeffrey dahmer looking teacher with blue eyes just staring at me like I did something wrong, real dead eyes. He kind looked like the guy that played quicksilver in x-men playing the role of jeffrey dahmer. like this:

Then a highschooler pokes me at my side and whispers, don't u know who this teacher is? He is the father of that kid u just shouted at, He is a famous isekai hero that is super powerfull and has multiple avatars representing him, then he showed me a guide and pointed me to ultra instinct goku, appearantly ultra instinct goku is but mere representation of Xelioszzapporro. My jaw dropped as I was legit impressed as that guy kept listing his impressing universal feats and things this ''hero'' did. Then the teacher said to me, if U don't finish your homework tommorow, ''I'll kill you'' and I was like. It was a joke right? Cause Xelios gave me bakugo vibes, you know, he won't really kill you, then Xelios said,: ''U will be re-incarnated in a new life'' or some weird shit. I was like still, it's a joke right and he gave no answer, he just stared at me. But I was so lazy and was, you know what, I will take your bluff and then the dream ended.
Did he share his mushrooms with you?

LMFAO @Vasto Lorde King got a lot of things right
Like , I kiiiiiinda have the Jeffrey Dahmer vibe. Because I have a very silent aura irl , like he does and almost all the people in my neighborhood keep their distance from me because they consider me ''degenerate'' and a ''threat''...... But I don't think I have any other common things with this serial killer lol.
Also I keep laughing for 7 minutes with the connection of Ultra Instinct and myself in Vastolordeking's dream lol.

Vasto Lorde King

Leader of We Dem Boys!
LMFAO @Vasto Lorde King got a lot of things right
Like , I kiiiiiinda have the Jeffrey Dahmer vibe. Because I have a very silent aura irl , like he does and almost all the people in my neighborhood keep their distance from me because they consider me ''degenerate'' and a ''threat''...... But I don't think I have any other common things with this serial killer lol.
Also I keep laughing for 7 minutes with the connection of Ultra Instinct and myself in Vastolordeking's dream lol.

I think you're insane, but funny insane, like the guy that is weird but secretly kinda a cool guy to hang out with if u get to know him. U still have to keep your guard up, just in case tough. That's how I view you.:ufdup

Zorp

The Fighting Spirit
Dang, feels good to have Bleach on the watch list again. It's a bit surreal hearing the old voice actors again.

I forgot how useless/annoying those newly assigned Karakura Town Shinigami were. :kubo

Keishin

Ebern just did them dirty :kubothey would've done better normally but got ganked like warwick in enemy jungle

Top Bottom