• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

Bleach Convo #135: Ave Byzantium

Best girl?

• Total voters

Breadman

#1 Kale Fan
Q295:
Word on the streets has it that you actually ended the Substitute Shinigami arc earlier than planned. Is that true? If so, please let us know what you originally intended to write in terms of story.
A295:
That I originally intended to write an episode for each of the classmates, but on the way got bored and scrapped the idea? That's actually true. I believe I actually mentioned this in one of the Character Guide Books or something.

Dawg, I'm GLAD that Kubo didn't do anything with them fight wise. Like, sorry bruh, but it's kinda hard to care about Tatsuki when you've already got cool CQC girls like Soifon and Yoruichi there.

Keigo works as a comic relief and Mizuro or whatever his name is TRASH.

Yox

Caught up with the Bleach anime and I gotta say I really enjoyed it. I liked Ichigo as an MC too

Really liked the Arrancar & Fullbring arc. Will wait for the anime to return to finish the series.

Keishin

Caught up with the Bleach anime and I gotta say I really enjoyed it. I liked Ichigo as an MC too

Really liked the Arrancar & Fullbring arc. Will wait for the anime to return to finish the series.
:tearspepeonly 3 months to go unless they move it

Vasto Lorde King

Leader of We Dem Boys!
Wanna know what's pretty stupid of me guys? I just realised that the x-shaped cross on true shikai ichigo's shikhasou is his fullbring.:stop
Damn it took me fucking years to realise!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Can't believe I missed that giant fucking marker lmao xD!:bookerskully

Keishin

So now we have the PV and 2 trailers so let's document some of them from twitter here.

18.12.2021 PV 4,2 million views; 164k likes

18.12.2021 PV (VIZ) 1,2 million views; 58k likes

18.12.2021 KV #1 76k likes

3.7.2022 Trailer #1 4,2 million views; 127k likes

3.7.2022 Trailer #1 (VIZ) 215k views; 17k likes

3.7.2022 KV #2 122k likes

6.8.2022 KV #3 79k likes

11.9.2022 Trailer #2 2,4 million views; 100k likes

11.9.2022 Trailer #2 (VIZ) 1,3 million views; 50k likes

So what we can see here is that for the PV and trailer #1 twitter had very similar pull in numbers, while on youtube the PV is the most dominating one with over 10 million views on Aniplex's channel and over 7 million on Viz Media's channel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom